Your passport must have 6 months validity beyond the return date of your trip. We advise you to leave it in your hotel or agency during your travels. A photocopy or a trekking permit acts as official paper.
We take care to obtain permits for trekking (and TIMS card) Especial and Climbing Permit To do this it is necessary for you to provide an early copy by mail of the first 2 pages of your passport, in addition to a passport photo.
According to the holidays and the activities you choose, we reserve the right to ask you a deposit to cover expenses prior to your arrival. This will be communicated to you during registration and is payable by bank transfer.
On the transfer order, please indicate that the costs of transfer shall be borne by the payer. If the amount payable to our bank is not the amount of the deposit, you must pay the difference when you pay the balance of the stay. Of course, in this case, we will provide proof from our bank showing the amount of the transfer.
For the final payment of the invoice of your stay, you can pay by international bank transfer, but at least 1 month before your arrival in Nepal. Otherwise, and in most cases, we ask for the sum due upon arrival in Kathmandu, the first day. We do not accept credit cards or checks. The payment is therefore in cash.
- Cancellation charges are calculated per person and according to your arrival date in the country.
- 50% of the total advance will be forfeit if there is a cancellation 70 days before your arrival date.
- 100% of the total advance will be forfeit if there is a cancellation 30 days before your arrival date.
Trekking and Ascensions
- Accommodation, meals, and transport:
- Airport – hotel transfers.
- All transfer buses, private/Local/ cars, and domestic flights.
- A full board outside cities, while trekking, and climbing.
- Nepal lodges (frequently) in dormitories or camping. The menus are chosen by the cook during camp Breakfast-Lunch and Dinner provide by our trekking guide during lodge treks.
- Hotels and breakfast in cities (Double basic room).
- All permits
- Entrance fees to national parks and TIMS,
- For camp treks: complete camping equipment such as 2 person tents, dining tent, and mattress, kitchen equipment -(the sleeping bag is not included in the cost.
- For alpine ascensions: ropes, snow bars, ice screws, any group equipment. You must bring your personal equipment such as crampons, harness, ice ax, and Ice hammer karabiners
Cost does not Include:-
- International flight
- Travel and rescue insurance (compulsory for trekking in Nepal)
- Airport taxes
- Excess baggage charges
- Tips for Guide/Porters and Drivers.
- Bar bills, hotel refreshments, laundry, telephone calls, souvenirs, etc
- Entrance fees to historical sites and monuments.
Liabilities and responsibilities
Meeting another culture requires tolerance and the ability to adapt. It is in the nature of all the programs that arrangements and participants have to be flexible. The day to day agenda and an ultimate goal of a trip are taken as aims and not as contractual obligations. The agency will always try its very best to solve any problems you face during your trip, but cannot be held responsible for delays or alterations in the program or for expenses incurred, owing to domestic flights delays or cancellation, strikes, local regulations, sickness, bad weather, war, major force, political closures and disputes…
A travel insurance policy is vital if you go on an adventure tour in a foreign country. While most general travel insurances cover you against sickness, not all cover you for emergency evacuation, which could run into many thousands of dollars if a helicopter is required. We do not offer travel insurance policies, however, we strongly recommend that you apply for one covering mountain rescue and emergency evacuation. We advise you to have travel insurance as it is compulsory for circuits and for many treks in Nepal.
We do not sell international flight tickets. We do arrange any domestic flights, however, as they are included in the price of your journey. We will require all information necessary to book your domestic flight upon receipt of your booking.