Mountain door Nepal
Mountain door Nepal, there are many types of short trekking, Sightseeing. Peak climbing and many difficulty highs pass trekking in Nepalese Himalayan kingdom of Nepal as you seeking.
The Kathmandu Hertz- You need Trekking Management System and Trekking permits
- Kathmandu with Jungle Safari
- Valley Kathmandu with Nagarkot
- Nagarkot Sunrise Tour
- Kathmandu valley trekking
- Kathmandu valley short trek
- Nontourist region trekking in Nepal
Annapurna and Langtang trekking Nepal.
Annapurna and Langtang region is the easiest trekking in Nepal. Every year more the 100000 foreign and domestic people visiting both trekking areas because of more attraction of the beautiful mountains, villages, Gurungs, Tamangs cultural and landscape along the trekking route. Annapurna-Langtang route highest point is 800m to 5416m. Trekking Annapurna region 4 days to 21 days trekking itinerary will be enough.
- How much should it cost for poon hill trek
- Lower Mustang Trek
- Short Trek Annapurna
- Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
- Annapurna three pass trekking
- Dhaulagiri Trek
- Langtang Gosaikunda Trek
- Ganesh Himal Trekking
- Helambu Trekking
- Langtang Ganjala pass trekking.
- Langtang Valley Trekking
- Dhunche Goshaikunda Trekking
Khumbu-Everest trekking Nepal.
Khumbu Everest trekking, everyone big dreams to see the world highest Mt, Everest. And others high snow peaks mountains views, Sherpa cultural, Beautiful villages, with flora and fauna. This trek you can make itinerary 5 days to 22 days will be better. The Everest trek you can visit.Renjo la pass Gokyo, Chola pass, Everest Base camp trekking, three pass trekking, Tengboche, Namche, and Lukla. Khumbu Everest trekking highest point is 2800m to 5545m high altitude area.
- Everest Base Camp Gokyo Trek
- Gokyo Trek
- Everest Base Camp Trek
- Renjola With Gokyo Trek
- Mountains View Trekking
- Gokyo Everest Base Camp Trek itinerary
- Phaplu Everest Base Camp Trek
Mustang-Manaslu- trekking Nepal.
Finally, Manasulu/Mustang region trekking is famous and a beautiful valley for trekking Nepal. Both trekking remote and restricted areas by Nepal government, So, you need at least 2 people for the special trekking permit 500$ 10 days for Mustang trekking and 50/80 $ for Manaslu trekking one week. Manaslu-Mustang trekking with beautiful Himalayan postcard, Tibetan cultural and monsters also nice valley with dense forest, rhododendron, pines, and others.
- Makalu Trekking
- Manaslu Circuit Trekking
- Upper Mustang Trekking
- Lower Dolpo Trekking
- Tsum Valley Trekking
- Manaslu Annapurna And Mustang Trek
- Upper Dolpo trek
- Dolpo Kagmara trek
- Kanchenjunga trekking
High and Challenge pass trekking Nepal.
Especially high pass trekking is difficulty and much technical. So, before coming to Nepal, you need full high acclimatize and need enough physically training for all of Nepal high pass treks.
Over 600 Meters Peak Climbing Nepal-
Over 6000m Peak climbing you need climbing permit from the Nepal Mountaineering association Nepal. If you need more information about peak climbing Nepal please flowing the NMA climbing service charge service charge
- Mera peak and Mingo la pass
- Island Peak Climbing Nepal
- Chulu West Peak Climbing
- Chulu Far East Climbing Tilicho Pass
- Mera Peak Climbing
- Paldor Peak Climbing
- Pisang Peak Climbing itinerary
- Lobuche Peak Climbing
- Sherpani Col Pass And Mera Peak
- Dhaulagiri Pass And Thapa Peak
- Kalapathar Island Peak
- Mera Island Peak Climbing Via Amphu Lapcha Pass
- Trekking And Climbing In Khumbu Region
- Jiri Mera Peak Climbing
- Pharchamo Peak Climbing
- Chhukung to Island peak climbing
- Mera peak local guide