4 Days Mera peak climbing Package -
4 Days Mera peak climbing Package
PRICE FOR PER PERSON,
1 to 3 Pax 950 US$
Over 4 Pax 935 US$
This Package includes lodging and food Service from Khare, with camp compromising the entire Mera peak climbing programs are very less price with quality service Mera climbing service from Khare high camp summit (6461m) Mera peak and back to the Khare.
4 Days Mera peak climbing Package programs is very easy for the trekkers, because you wouldn’t need to do air cargo from Kathmandu-Lukla for all types of equipment, and you don’t need to take more porters from Lukla, just you can go to Khare and our people will meet you at Khare then they will brief you about climbing Mera peak.
4 Days Mera peak climbing Package is one of the highest trekking peaks in Nepal and not too much technical. From the peak offers you mountains views of Makalu, Everest, Barunche, Cho-Oyo, Lhotse, Kanchenjunga, and other peaks.
ABOUT CLIMBING EQUIPMENT:
Climbing gears you can hire in Khare, fix rope, main rope, Snow bar ice crew, crampons, Harness, Ice ax and climbing foods it cost about 9000 Nepali Rs if you hire in Khare.
In this cost, we include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Climbing Guide, Tents, Porters, cook, Mera peak climbing Permit from Khare to Khare and high insurance, medical for the staff National park permit.
Sorry, we don’t include your plane tickets, Guide, porters flooding, Lodging from Lukla to Khare to Lukla.
If you need Guide, Porter, plane ticket from Lukla it will be the extra cost for during the trek. If you need to do full-Service service such as Hotel in Kathmandu, the Plane ticket from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu other permits.
4 Days Mera peak climbing Package, please contact with Dhane Gurung 9849417994 at his hand Mobil as the flow that he will reply you within our as possible.
Note, please flow the trip booking terms
- 1Day 1 : Khare
Day 01: Today you meet with our people and Lunch and dinner at Khare. Stay overnight accommodation at the lodge.
- 2Day 2 : Khare 5000mAcclimatization is very essential in higher altitudes to avoid mental and physical sickness. As we are above (5,000) meters altitude, we will spend a rest day at Khare for acclimatization and exploration. Proper acclimatization is a must for ensuring our successful summit climb of Mera Peak. Our Sherpa team will make necessary checks on our climbing gears including ropes, ice axes, crampons, harness, and other equipment before heading to higher camps. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : High camp 5700m 5 hours walkingKhare high camp we will follow the trail that climbs over through Mera La Pass and continues trekking along the rocky and often snow-covered trail towards Mera Peak high camp. Once at the high camp our Sherpa will quickly set up the camps and make necessary checks on our health conditions and climbing gears. From the high camp, we can enjoy amazing views of Everest, Makalu, Nuptse, Cho Oyu, Baruntse, and Chamlang. Stay overnight in the tent.
- 4Day 4 : Summit Mera peak 6461m and back to Khare 11 hours.Today is the day we all have been desperately waiting for. Properly equipped and fully acclimatized we start early with the aim to reach the summit before noon. Strong winds after midday can create obstacles the reaching the summit. We start around 2 am in the morning and after having breakfast we climb up the glacier and onto a ridge. Following the footsteps and guidance of our experienced climbing expert, we head towards Mera Peak summit. Once at the top we are rewarded with magnificent views of five spectacular (8,000) meter peaks – Everest (8,848m) Cho Oyu (8,201m) Makalu (8,463m), Kanchenjunga (8,586m), as well as Nuptse(7,855m), and Chamlang (7.319m) After spending quality time at the Mera Peak summit we will descend following the same route and head back to reach Khare. Overnight at Lodge.
THE COST INCLUDED.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner with coffee or tea.
- All camping geras with kitchen equipment.
- Climbing Guide high insurance, Medical insurance, his day salary, Accommodation, food and his equipment.
- Porters Salary insurance, food and accommodation.
- Fix and main rope for climbing.
- Mera peak climbing Permit and park permit.
THE COST EXCLUDED
- Your personal equipment.
- Guide porter from Lukla, and accomodaition and food from Lukla to Khare-Lukla.
- Plane tickets and hotel in Kathmandu.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
- Your insurance.