Annapurna Base camp Trekking - 14 Nights 15 Days
Annapurna base camp trekking, an easy trek with less high altitude where you can enjoy the natural beauty and can directly involve the cultural activates and religious belief then the right option is Annapurna Base camp trek. Annapurna trek is the spectacular journey to the south face of Annapurna1 where we do a pleasant hike through the diverse Nepalese landscape and culture. Although Annapurna base camp trekking is the 10th highest mountains of the world the Annapurna base camp trek is the most amazing, mind-blowing and pleasant trek among all. Because the lifestyle, cultures, towering mountains, and surrounding will heal your mind as our trekking goes on. While doing Annapurna base camp trek we can have the panorama view of different high mountains like Annapurna1, Annapurna(3), Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Tharpu Chuli ten peak, Gandharva peak, Hiunchuli And the closest view of the Mt Macchapucchre which is the symbolic art of our National flag! And the other factor like Natural hot spring, ethnic culture of Gurungs society adds interest in our treks. Annapurna trekking is not to exploring but for proper enjoyment. Different cast like Gurungs, Magars, are the actual habitat of these regions, so the variation of cultures are also eye-catching on these routes.
Annapurna base camp trekking is the main hub of Annapurna Short trek and Poon hill trek +Lower mustang trekking, this trek you can make your itinerary 10 days to 15 days trek. We make this trekking cost very low, not expensive as well. This trekking begins from Berethanti and trekking will out in Dhampus, but you stop one or two night beautiful Pokhara. We highly recommended for this trek best time for September to middle December and March to June is possible. There are much more natures asking for us to enjoy their beauty, which cannot be explained with the word to know more about Annapurna base camp trek you have to see and feel it. So never the late come and join us!
Annapurna base camp trekking, We listed budget in our site US$: 840: Per person minimum 2 people in the group, we included Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Necessary trekking -permits, Local transport, Experienced guide, Porters, Salary, Insurance, and hotel in Kathmandu as per our itinerary and 2 night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
We don’t include in our site, international air ticket, tips for working staff and Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Pokhara (900m).
Bus from Kathmandu-Pokhara 7 hours (200 km) overnight at hotel.
- 3Day 3 : 1.hr,30 Drive to Nayapul and 4 hours walking to Tekhedhunga.
After breakfast drive to the Nayapul From where we start our trekking, it takes 5 hours to get the Destination through the river bank of Bhurung Khola. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : 6 hours walking from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (3,000m).
From Tekhedhunga 5/6 hours walking to Ghorepani Deurali (3,000m). Stay overnight at lodge. This is the well-managed way for trekkers and we can have mesmerizing views of Annapurna south, Himchuli Annapurna 3 and Others peaks! We trek through Beautiful villages of Ulleri then Banthati where we’ll take our lunch and it takes 2 and a half hour from lunch place to get to Ghorepani Deurali. The following forest with the cool atmosphere for two hours and Ghorepani is a very beautiful village offers mesmerizing views of Annapurna sanctuary and Dhauligiri. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Hike up to Poon hill (3,210m) and trek to Tadapani (2,520m)5 hours.
Before the breakfast we wake up at early morning to hike up to Poon hill which is the best viewpoint of this trek from where we can see the sunrise to change the Colours of white mountains into golden by the Reflection of sun and we can have Panoramic views of mountains like (Dhaulagiri 1-(8,167m) "Dhaulagiri-11-(7,751m) "Dhampus Peak (6,012m) "Tukuche Peak (6,920m)"Nilgiri North, Nilgiri South and central "Annapurna (8,091m), Annapurna South(7,220m), Annapurna iii (7,555m), Macchapucchre(fishtail 6,993m), Nilgiri South (6,839m) and many more Himalayans range to the north. It takes around 2 hours to get back to lodge and we’ll take our breakfast and move on through the dense dark forest of Rhododendron (National flower) which add enthusiasm to our trek and the way is not well managed like before but not so hard. It takes 5 hours to get to the Destination. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Chhomrum (2,210m) 5 hours walking from Tadapani.
Tadapani -Chhomrom has a great view of Annapurna South-Himchuli and Annapurna 3.
Today we start to hike through Rhododendrons forests descending down till we reach Bhurjung Khola (River) and it takes about 3 hours and after crossing River trek start ascend we walk for 20 minutes and reach Bhurjung Village where we stop for 30-40 minutes for lunch after having Lunch we start to ascend up flowing flat surface until we reach Chomrong which is the bold and beautiful village of whole trekking area. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Himalayan Hotel (2,920m) and 6 hours walking from Chhorom.
From the Chhomrom we walking by bamboo forest offer us view od Annapurna Three, Gandharva Chuli. Himchuli and South Annapurna, Stay overnight at Himalaya Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Machhapuchhare Base camp (3,700m) 4 hours and 5 hours.
From Himalaya 4 hours walking to the Machhapuchhare base camp overnight at lodge, Day we’ll start our trek slowly because our destination is just 2 and half hours far because we already reached altitude of 3,000 m so we need to hike slowly and carefully today and it’s better to take rest after taking Great Himalayan trial so we try to prevent it so we don’t have to cure. Following River, until we reach Macchapucchre base camp offering mesmerizing views of Gangapurna, Macchapucchre (Fishtail) Annapurna south and some parts of Himchuli. And on the way at a place called Deurali, we can have Natural rock Mountain where we can see a little statue of Lord Buddha which adds enthusiasm to our trek. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : (4,100m) Annapurna Base camp only 2 hours walking from MBC.
From MBC trek to Annapurna Base camp. We start our trek early the morning around 4 or 5 so we can get there before sunrise so we can have Panoramic views of Annapurna 1(8091m)Annapurna south Himchuli, Annapurna Franga and Many more Mountains and we’ll rest here for one night to have much more beautiful views at the time of sunset. Helps to acclimatize stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : (2,340m) Bamboo 5 hours walking from ABC.
From ABC, Coming back to Bamboo. Overnight at lodge. Today we start to descend down until we reach a place called the Dovan where two river meets as I already mentioned where we take our lunch after lunch we hike for one and half hours more to reach Place Called Bamboo where we stay for a night.
- 11Day 11 : (1,700m) Jhinu Danda 4/5 hours from Bamboo.
Bamboo-Jhinu Danda, Natural hot spring. We hike through Bamboo forest ascending up for about an hour to reach Sinwa from Sinuwa we start to descend down for more one hour to reach Chhomrom Khola and start to ascend for about one hour to reach Chhomrom where we'll take our lunch and continue to hike flowing flat surface for 15 minute from where we start to descend for one hour to reach Jhinu danda our camp for the night but we’ll check in room and leave our stuff and go for Natural Hot water pool where we can relax and main heal our body pain after long journey. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Pokhara (900m) - Hotel includes.
From Jhinu 3 hours walking to Syauli Bazer and drive to Pokhara Lakeside hotel. Today we follow Trekking trial for 3 hours to reach place called Syauli from where we can hire Taxi, Jeep or Bus but still if you want to walk little more then we can walk for two hours to reach Nayapul means New Bridge the exact place from we started our hiking where we end our trekking and take taxi, Jeep or bus to go Pokhara and it takes one and half hour buy transport.
- 13Day 13 : Pokhara - Kathmandu.
From Pokhara Tourist bus to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 14Day 14 : Kathmandu.Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 15Day 15 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Two-night hotel in Pokhara at Lakeside with breakfast.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit and Tims card.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Tourist bus ticket Kathmandu Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Local transports during the trek.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Beer, Coke,Fanta,Mineral water.
- Your Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Your Personal insurance policy encase if accident and high altitude sickness, rescue and medication.
- Nepal Entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$. But you can Obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken for your Country.
- Tips for guide and porter.