Annapurna Base camp Trekking - 14 Nights 15 Days
Annapurna base camp trekking is easy trekking with less high altitude where you can enjoy the natural beauty and can directly involve the cultural activates and religious belief then the right option is Annapurna Base camp trek. Annapurna trek is the spectacular journey to the south face of Annapurna1 where we do a pleasant hike through the diverse Nepalese landscape and culture. Although Annapurna base camp trekking is the 10th highest mountains in the world.
Annapurna base camp trek is the most amazing, mind-blowing and pleasant trek among all. Because the lifestyle, cultures, towering mountains, and surrounding will heal your mind as our trekking goes on. While doing Annapurna base camp trek we can have the panorama view of different high mountains like Annapurna1, Annapurna(3), Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Tharpu Chuli ten peak, Gandharva peak, Hiunchuli And the closest view of the Mt Macchapucchre which is the symbolic art of our National flag! And the other factor like Natural hot spring, ethnic culture of Gurungs society adds interest in our treks. Annapurna trekking is not to exploring but for proper enjoyment. Different cast like Gurungs, Magars, are the actual habitat of these regions, so the variation of cultures are also eye-catching on these routes.
Annapurna base camp trekking is the main hub of Annapurna Short trek and Poon hill trek Lower Mustang trekking, this trek you can make your itinerary 10 days to 15 days trek. We make this trekking cost very low, not expensive as well. This trekking begins from Berethanti and trekking will out in Dhampus, but you stop one or two night beautiful Pokhara. We highly recommended for this trek best time for September to middle December and March to June is possible. There are much more natures asking for us to enjoy their beauty, which cannot be explained with the word to know more about Annapurna base camp trek you have to see and feel it. So never the late come and join us!
Annapurna base camp trekking, We listed budget in our site US$: 740: Per person minimum 2 people in the group, we included Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Necessary trekking -permits, Local transport, Experienced guide, Porters, Salary, Insurance, and hotel in Kathmandu as per our itinerary and 2 night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
We don’t include: include in our price list, Nepal visa fee, personal equipment, the Plane ticket for Kathmandu- Pokata to Kathmandu, Lunch, dinner in Kathmandu-Pokhara, your international air ticket and travels insurance.
If one single person for this trek price will be extra cost 180 US$.
If you want to hire only guide and porter also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Pokhara (900m).
Bus from Kathmandu-Pokhara 7 hours (200 km) overnight at hotel.
- 3Day 3 : 1.hr,30 Drive to Nayapul and 5 hours walking to Ghandruk (2900m)
After breakfast drive to the Nayapul From where we start our trekking, it takes 5 hours to get the Destination Ghandruk. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Ghandruk-Chhomrom)
Trek to Chhomrom 5 hours walking (2170m). Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Chhomrom-Himalaya hotel
Trek to Himalaya Hotel 6 hours walking (2920m). Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Himalaya hotel-Annapurna base camp
Trek to Annapurna base camp (4100m) via MBC 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Annapurna base camp-Bamboo
After breakfast return down to Bamboo (2310m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
before sunrise so we can have Panoramic views of Annapurna 1(8091m)Annapurna south Himchuli, Annapurna Franga and Many more Mountains views.
- 8Day 8 : Bamboo-Jhinu danda
From Bambo 5 hours walking to Jhinu Danda (1780m). Stay overnight at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Jhinu-Tolka
Trek to Tolka (1700m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Tolka-Pokhara
From Tolka 5 hours walking to Suikhet Phedi than a 35-minute drive to Pokhara Lake saide then cheek in the hotel room than a free visit to Pokhara.
- 11Day 11 : Pokhara-Kathmandu
From Pokhara tourist bus to Kathmandu 7 hours than cheek in your hotel at Kathmandu.
- 12Day 12 : Kathmandu
Your free day at Kathmandu hotel include with breakfast service.
- 13Day 13 : Departure
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Two-night hotel in Pokhara at Lakeside with breakfast.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit and Tims card.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Tourist bus ticket Kathmandu Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Local transports during the trek.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Beer, Coke,Fanta,Mineral water.
- Your Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Your Personal insurance policy encase if accident and high altitude sickness, rescue and medication.
- Nepal Entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$. But you can Obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken for your Country.
- Tips for guide and porter.