Annapurna Poon Hill Trekking, you are searching for such trekking place where you can enjoy a lot at a limited time with your Family, Friend or beloved one then the right option is the Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking. Because this trek is a Very easy trek and the route is also well managed and the itinerary for this trek managed by us is the best one! Annapurna poon hill trekking is the kind of trekking which can be done by any Age groups. The Ghorepani Ghandruk Trek is not so Adventurous but the Mountain and the culture of the people are very fascinating. Annapurna poon hill trekking is kind of trekking for those who are wheeling to have the closest view of Panoramic Mountain without going to high altitude places at a certain time period.
While doing Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking trek you’ll amaze by the lifestyle, religions, and the culture of the people living in this area. Especially Gorkha Army Gurung and Magar community people dominate the habitation of this area. The way of people adoring the tourist and the actual meaning of civilized trekking Route of Nepal. This area is the inhabitant of Different species of birds animals like musk deer, Snow leopard, Barking deer, clouded leopard and many more animals which will add the excitement to our trekking.
Annapurna poon hill trekking Ghorepani-Ghandruk trek start from Nayapul which is located around 250km away from Kathmandu. And the trek begins with the river bank of burning Khola to the dense dark forest of rhododendron up to our last destination. Annapurna poon hill trekking not only offers above view also represent the world seventh tallest mountain called (Dhaulagiri 1-(8,167m) “Dhaulagiri-11- (7,751m) Thapa Peak (6,012m) “Tukuche Peak (6,920m)”Nilgiri North, Nilgiri South, and Central “Annapurna (8,091m)”.This trek itself is the trekking of wonder Himalayas. Annapurna poon hill trekking while conducting this trek we’ll have the panoramic view of different Mountains adding enthusiasm to our trek. Among all of our destination Poonhill (3,210m) is the highest point of having awesome view of Different mountains like Annapurna South.(8,091m),Annapurna-iii (7,555m),Annapurna (7,525m),Annapurna ii -(7,937m),Macchapucchre fishtail (6,993m), Lamjung Himal (6,932m) and many more Himalayas Range will sure blow away your mind. And the Wright time for sight seen is the early morning because while the sun rises at the morning we can see the change of color of mountains to golden yellow which is the main goal of our whole trekking. And the whole Route is well managed and the hotel facility is also very satisfying in every destination. And we end our trekking at the same place from where we started our trekking. As a whole, I can say it is the kind of trekking which will lead you to enjoyment and relaxation and different feeling you’ll never be had!
Due to such kind of Factors, You must try once! And surely you going to enjoy it and at last, you’ll say I had the best Holiday Ever! So for your inquiry, we have the itinerary and all the information is given Below.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).Arrival Kathmandu airport transfer to your hotel The hotel is near to Tourist street called”Thamel” where you can chill around and Buy stuff you might need for Trekking.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Pokhara (900m) Bus or plane from Kathmandu-Pokhara.
Pokhara is called Haven of Nepal. It is Beautiful City which offers Different Type of beautiful place like Fewa Lake, Sarang Kot from Where we can have Paragliding Davis falls, Peace stupa and much more Beautiful place. Stay overnight including the hotel.
- 3Day 3 : Pokhara-Tekhedhunga (1,540m) 4 hours walking from Nayapul.
From Pokhara we take a taxi or car to get to the Nayapul From where we start our trekking it takes 4 hours to get to the Destination through the river bank of burning Khola. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Tekhedunga-Ghorepani (3,000m) 6 hours walking.
From Tekhedhunga walking to Ghorepani Pani Deurali Overnight at Lodge. This is the well-managed way for trekkers and we can have the mesmerizing view of Annapurna and Others peaks! We trek through the beautiful village of Ulleri then Banthati lunch place and to get to Ghorepani. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Climbing to view point Poonhill (3,210m) and trek to Tadapani (2,710m) 5 hours walking.
Today we wake up at early morning to hike up to poon hill which is the best viewpoint of this trek from where we can see the sunrise changing the color of white mountains into golden by the Reflection of sun and we can have Panoramic view of mountains like (Dhaulagiri 1-(8,167m) "Dhaulagiri-11-(7,751m) "Thapa Peak (6,012m) "Tukuche Peak(6,920m)"Nilgiri North, Nilgiri South and Central "Annapurna i (8,091m),Annapurna South(7,220m),Annapurna iii(7,555m),Macchapucchre fishtail (6,993m),Nilgiri South (6,839m) and many more Himalayan range to the north. It takes around 2 hours to get back to the hotel and we’ll take our breakfast and move on through the dense dark forest of Rhododendron (National flower) which add enthusiasm to our trek and the way is not well managed like before but not so hard to get Destination. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tadapani-Ghandruk (1,940m) 3 hours walking.
Easy day for us because we just need to walk around 4 hours to get to the Destination Ghandrung. Ghandruk is one of the most beautiful villages of the whole Annapurna Conservation Area and the culture and lifestyle of people are very fascinating. Seventh-day we’ll the Little hike to see the typical Gurung Village and the museum from where we can get chance to get directly involved to the tradition and the religions of people. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Ghandruk-Pokhara.
After breakfast, we’ll hike down to the Nayapul from where we started our trekking and the way is well managed so it takes just 3 and a half hours. And when we are walking in through this way the local grocery shop and the way people respect tourist helps to enjoy the walk. And after reaching Nayapul we’ll take a taxi or car to return back to Pokhara which will be our last day and we’ll celebrate it as a family. Stay overnight at the hotel.
- 8Day 8 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
From Pokhara bus or plane to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 9Day 9 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 10Day 10 : Departure.
After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- 3 Night hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Basic lodge accommodation on trek.
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara- on twin sharing with breakfast.
- Meals –Breakfast, Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. As per above program during the trekking with Tea or Coffee.
- All transport as listed in our itinerary by tourist bus and Local Taxi.
- Annapurna conservation entrance fees.
- Trekking permit (TIMS).
- Porter to carry personal gear.
- English speaking trekking guide.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance Policy encase if accident ang high altitude sickness, Rescue and medication.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks: Coke, Beer, Fanta, Mineral water.
- Personal Trekking Equipment's.
- Tips for Trekking Guide and porter.
- Please don't forget to bring 2 passport size of pictures with you.