Chulu Far East Climbing and Tilicho Pass - 18 Nights 19 Days
Chulu far East climbing and Tilicho pass is Circuit Annapurna region Manag valley. We begin trek start from Besishar Chame, from this trip offer us vegetations, And traditional cultural heritages dominated by people of the Gurung. From the Chulu East top amazing views of Annapurna 1-4, Gangapurna, Tilicho peak.Pisang peak, Manaslu and little part of Machhapuchhare. After the summit Chulu East peak our trek heading to Tilicho pass which is the highest Lake in the world, including views of Upper Mustang valley and Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Tukuche peak and more Himalayan snow peaks and we arrived at Jomsom then fly back to Pokhara.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu,
Today we preparing our expedition permit and climbing equipment in our price list includes hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Besishar (760m).
After breakfast, we take a bus to Beshishar our lunch will be on the way to the Mugling then drive to our destination. Stay overnight at the lodge,
- 4Day 4 : Besishar-Chame (2,670m).
We had breakfast, then we took a Jeep to Chame the rood condition is not like as Kathmandu Besishar but local driver are very knowledgeful driving to Chame. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Chame -Pisang (3,100m).
From Chame, we will follow the trail that heads west along the river banks towards Bharatang. From there we will continue trekking along the banks of Marsyangdi River and then cross a bridge before the reach to Dhikure Pokhari. Our trail gradually opens up as we continue our trek – surrounded by magnificent snow-capped peaks after an hour’s trek from Dhikure Pokhari, we will arrive at Pisang. Magnificent views of Pisang Peak and Annapurna II can be seen from Pisang 4 hours walking from Chame. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : From Pisang-Bharaga (3,420m).
From Pisang, our trek continues via a Humde and you can get to know about mountaineering school, after Humde then our trek to the Bharaga about 4 hours walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Bharaga- Chulu Far East Base Camp (5,000m).
From the Baraga, the trail is a steep climb all the way to a good campsite where we will set up our Base Camp. Our trek goes through rugged rocky trails. So resting and then is a good idea which also helps to restore energy. Once at the base camp our staffs will set up the camp and make necessary preparation for shifting the camps into higher altitudes before attempting the main summit climb of Chulu Far East Peak, From the Bharaga 7 hours walking to Base Camp. Overnight in the tent.
- 8Day 8 : Acclimatization Day at Chulu Far East Base Camp.
Today we will take one more day rest at the base camp as acclimatization is very important for the summit of Chulu Far East Peak. So, we will spend our day acclimatizing and exploring around the base camp. From the base camp we can enjoy magnificent views of high mountain valleys, Annapurna Himalayan Ranges mountains. Overnight in the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Trek from Base Camp to Chulu Far East High Camp (5,500m).
From Base Camp, we leave our base camp and follow a rather difficult trail that climbs steeply through snow slopes. Using our crampons we keep going with panoramic views of Annapurna Himalayan Ranges, Pisang Peak, Chulu East, Chulu West, Chulu Far East and many of snow-capped high peaks. After a few hours of the tiring climb, we will arrive at a good campsite where we will set up our High Camp. Our Sherpas will set up the camps and make final checks on our climbing gears before the main summit climb, the following day 3 hours walking with our Climbing Sherpa and make the tent to high camp.
- 10Day 10 : Summit Chulu Far East Peak (6,059m).
Today is the day is our aim to reach the summit before noon, as the strong winds after midday can create obstacles to reaching the summit. Following the guidance and instruction for our experienced climbing exports, we will overcome several technical sections and head towards the summit. from the summit is rewarded with breathtaking views of Annapurna Himalayan Ranges, Gangapurna, Manaslu, Pisang Peak ,and several snow-capped mountains. We will spend short and quality time at the summit and then descend following the same route back to reach the base camp about 10 hours walking and overnight in the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Base Camp - Manang (3,450m).
Having successfully summit of Chulu Far East Peak, we begin our return journey which is a decent downhill trekking all the way to Manang. With fantastic views of surrounding snow-capped Peaks, we head towards Manang valley. Manang is well known for its rich culture and tradition. around the 6 hours walking down to Manang. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Manang- Tilicho Base Camp (4,200m).
We continue on our trek by following a trail that is mostly downhill journey. Our trail in some sections is very narrow and through landslide affected areas. We will pass along several icy lakes and trek over glaciers to reach Tilicho base camp 6/7 hours walking overnight in the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Tilicho Base Camp to Tilicho Lake (4,920m).
We start early, after breakfast we will follow the trail that climbs steeply towards Tilicho Lake at (4920 meters). After reaching Tilicho Lake, our crew will set up the camp and we take the opportunity to explore the beautiful Tilicho Lake. It is truly an amazing experience exploring around one of the beautiful Lake at higher altitudes. Overnight at the tent, about 6 hours walking.
- 14Day 14 : Tilicho Lake to Tilicho pass(5,120m) Kisang Kharka.
From Tilicho Lake we follow the trail that ascends gradually towards Mesokanto La Pass the crossing of Mesokanto Pass is considered difficult and challenging with around four hours of the trek to reach the top of the pass. From the pass, we descend gently and make our entry into Mustang District. There are no Lodge, so our staffs will set up the camps in the open and flat pasture grounds of Kisang Kharka. Overnight at the tent, about 6 hours walking.
- 15Day 15 : Kisang Kharka to Jomsom (2,700m).
The last day of our trek heads from Kisang and descends 4/5 hours to reach the Jomsom is the main administrative center of Mustang and is an important hub for Upper Mustang Treks. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Jomsom Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom, we Fly back to Pokhara and transfer to the hotel. After the checking your room you can visit Lake side of Pokhara.
- 17Day 17 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
After breakfast Tourist bus to Kathmandu (2,00km). Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- 18Day 18 : Free day at Kathmandu.Your free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and Breakfast.
- 19Day 19 : Departure from Kathmandu.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure transport Car/Van/ Haice.
- Hotel in Kathmandu including bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast (1 Night).
- Breakfast, Lunch. Dinner Such as Italian, Chinese, Nepali, Indian, Much more European food (Items) three time a day, With Coffee, Tea.
- Teahouse Lodge and tented camp during your trip, In Lodge we provide you Separate Room as available.
- License holder climbing Guide, Porters, Climbing Equipment, Salary insurance, food, and Accommodation.
- Annapurna National Park Permit.
- Chulu East Climbing Peak Permit.
- Garbage Deposited fee.
- General Climbing Equipment Such as Fix Rope, Ice Screw and Snow bar.
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket.
- Nepal Alsace Trek will provide you kit bag for the trekking.
- Bus Kathmandu Besishar -Chame Local Jeep-Pokhara -Kathmandu bus transport.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travels insurance policy encase the accident and high altitude sickness also rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But You can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer, Coke,Fanta, Mineral watar.
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Please bring with you Equipment such as Sleeping bag, Crampons, seat harness, Ice axe, and Lock unlock karabiners.
- Kathmandu entry visa fee you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken form your country.
- Please don't forget to bring 2 passport size pictures with you.