Chulu Far East Climbing Tilicho Pass - 18 Nights 19 Days
Chulu Far East peak climbing, Tilicho pass is one of the famous and beautiful peak climbing in located of Annapurna Circuit region. Chulu far East peak climbing relatively moderate climbing adventure passing through the tranquil landscapes, lush vegetation, cultural, heritage and dominated by Tibetan Gurung peoples in Manag valley. Chulu Far East Climbing & trekking start from Besishar then Jeep drives to Chame Manag drastic, and we beginning walking from Chame. Chulu far East and Tilicho pass we following the popular Annapurna circuit through the lush green forest, fertile valley and villages. Today our trek continues to the Braga via Humde with the view of Pisang peak and Annapurnas and other mountains view. From Braga, The trails go through rugged rocky trials then our trek toward to Chulu Far East base camp when we reach Base camp our staff will set up the camping for our Expedition. At the Chulu Far East base camp, we need one extra day for acclimatizing and explore around the base camp area. From base camp we heading to the high camp it is not far away short walking to high camp the next day we start very early morning about 3 am a night. Our aim that we reaching the summit before the midday because after midday there is a very strong wind. When we get to the summit there are offers us the view of the Manaslu, Annapurna, Lamjung Himal, Gangapurna, Tilicho peak, Pisang peak, and Manang valley. Chulu Far East climbing and Tlicho pass are not easy it is a technical peak. After success Chulu peak we back dawn to the Manang village, which is the main center point to go Thoranla pass Annapurna circuit and Tilicho pass. Next day from Manag we heading toward to Tilicho Phedi then we get to see world highest Tilicho lake. Today we continue over the Tilicho pass (5,120m) our staff will fix necessary rope then we deciding dawn to the Jomsom Mustang valley your last day at Jomsom then flight back to Pokhara then bus or plane to Kathmandu. If you need to do with us this adventure trek and climbing please write us your requirement we will forward you including all information.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu,
Today we preparing our expedition permit and climbing equipment in our price list includes hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Besishar (760m).
After breakfast, we take a bus to Beshishar our lunch will be on the way to the Mugling then drive to our destination. Stay overnight at the lodge,
- 4Day 4 : Besishar-Chame (2,670m).
We had breakfast, then we took a Jeep to Chame the rood condition is not like as Kathmandu Besishar but local driver are very knowledgeful driving to Chame. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Chame -Pisang (3,100m).
Chame- Pisang 4 hours the walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : From Pisang-Bharaga (3,420m).
From Pisang, our trek continues via a Humde and you can get to know about mountaineering school, after Humde then our trek to the Bharaga about 4 hours walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Bharaga- Chulu Far East Base Camp (5,000m).
From the Bharaga 7 hours walking to Base Camp. Overnight in the tent.
- 8Day 8 : Acclimatization Day at Chulu Far East Base Camp.
Today we will take one more day rest at the base camp as acclimatization is very important for the summit of Chulu Far East Peak. Overnight in the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Trek from Base Camp to Chulu Far East High Camp (5,500m).
From Base Camp, we leave our base camp and follow a rather difficult trail that climbs steeply through snow slopes. Using our crampons. After a few hours of the tiring climb, we will arrive at a good campsite where we will set up our High Camp. Our Sherpas will set up the camps and make final checks on our climbing gears before the main summit climb, Overnight in the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Summit Chulu Far East Peak (6,059m).
Today is the day is our aim to reach the summit before noon, as the strong winds after midday can create obstacles to reaching the summit.. We will spend short and quality time at the summit and then descend following the same route back to reach the base camp about 10 hours walking and overnight in the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Base Camp - Manang (3,450m).
Base camp to Manang 6 hours the walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Day 12 : Manang- Tilicho Phedi (4,200m).
We continue on our trek by following a trail that is mostly downhill journey. We reach Tilicho Phedi 6/7 hours walking overnight in the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Tilicho Phedi To Tilicho Lake (4,920m).
We start early, after breakfast we will follow the trail that climbs steeply towards Tilicho Lake at (4,920m) then we reaching to Tilicho highest lake about 5 hours the walking. Overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Tilicho Lake to Tilicho pass(5,120m) Kisang Kharka.
From Tilicho Lake we follow the trail that ascends gradually towards Tilicho pass the pass is the difficult and challenging pass.. From the pass, we descend gently and make our entry into Mustang District. There are no Lodge, so our staffs will set up the camps in the open and flat pasture grounds of Kisang Kharka. Overnight at the tent, about 6 hours the walking.
- 15Day 15 : Kisang Kharka to Jomsom (2,700m).
The last day of our trek heads from Kisang and descends 4/5 hours to reach the Jomsom is the main administrative center of Mustang and is an important hub for Upper Mustang Treks. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Jomsom Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom, we Fly back to Pokhara and transfer to the hotel. After the checking your room you can visit Lake side of Pokhara.
- 17Day 17 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
After breakfast Tourist bus to Kathmandu (2,00km). Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- 18Day 18 : Free day at Kathmandu.Your free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and Breakfast.
- 19Day 19 : Departure from Kathmandu.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure transport Car/Van/ Haice.
- Hotel in Kathmandu including bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast (1 Night).
- Breakfast, Lunch. Dinner Such as Italian, Chinese, Nepali, Indian, Much more European food (Items) three time a day, With Coffee, Tea.
- Teahouse Lodge and tented camp during your trip, In Lodge we provide you Separate Room as available.
- License holder climbing Guide, Porters, Climbing Equipment, Salary insurance, food, and Accommodation.
- Annapurna National Park Permit.
- Chulu East Climbing Peak Permit.
- Garbage Deposited fee.
- General Climbing Equipment Such as Fix Rope, Ice Screw and Snow bar.
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket.
- Nepal Alsace Trek will provide you kit bag for the trekking.
- Bus Kathmandu Besishar -Chame Local Jeep-Pokhara -Kathmandu bus transport.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travels insurance policy encase the accident and high altitude sickness also rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But You can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer, Coke,Fanta, Mineral watar.
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Please bring with you Equipment such as Sleeping bag, Crampons, seat harness, Ice axe, and Lock unlock karabiners.
- Kathmandu entry visa fee you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken form your country.
- Please don't forget to bring 2 passport size pictures with you.