Chulu West Peak climbing - 19 Nights 20 Days
Chulu West Peak Climbing is one of the challengings the trekking peaks in Nepal. Annapurna Circuit valley in Manang, That requires the greater commitment and previous trekking or climbing experience. You will be fully briefed and instructed by our experienced climbing guide on the techniques and use of crampons, Ice ax, rope etc to you the required skills and confidence to ensure you have every possible chance to summit the peak. The expedition started by Chame, Manang, and Leader including popular Annapurna Thorang la pass Muktinath, Jomsom and fly back to Pokhara.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Today we preparing our expedition permit and climbing equipment in our price list includes hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Besishar (760m).
After breakfast, we take a bus to Beshishar our lunch will be on the way to Mugling then drive to our destination. Stay overnight at the lodge,
- 4Day 4 : Besishar-Chame (2,710m).
We had breakfast, then we took a Jeep to Chame the rood condition is not like as Kathmandu Besishar but local driver are very knowledgeful driving to Chame. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Chame - Pisang (3,100m) 4 hours.
From Chame, we will follow the trail that heads west along the river banks towards Bharatang. From there we will continue trekking along the banks of Marsyangdi River and then cross a bridge before the climb to reach Dhikure Pokhari. Our trail gradually opens up as we continue our trek – surrounded by magnificent snow-capped peaks after an hour’s trek from Dhikure Pokhari, we will arrive at Pisang. Magnificent views of Pisang Peak and Annapurna II can be seen from Pisang 4 hours walking from Chame.Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Pisang –Manang (3,450m) Via Nowl Gaun 7/8 hours.
Today we will follow the trail that introduces us to alpine landscape and harsh vegetation. Passing through Upper Pisang Nowlgaun trek continues with incredible close views of Annapurna 1 to 4 Gangapurna, Pisang peak, Chulu Far East and Tilicho Peak high peaks on the way, we will pass through Braga Monastery largest monastery of entire in the Manang. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Rest/Acclimatization day at Manang.
Acclimatizations day hikes offer to its visitors. However, hiking to Bhojo Gompa or Gangapurna Lake will be worth visiting for best acclimatization and exploration around Manang. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Manang - Lhedar (4,250m) 5 hours.
From the Manang, our trail heads into higher altitudes towards Leader. Today trekking is over harsh alpine landscapes with magnificent views of surrounding peaks and mountain valleys. Our trek continues until we arrive at the Leader (4,167m) 4/5 hours walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Ledar -Chulu West Base Camp (4920m)
having breakfast, we will continue on our trek and pass through additional alpine vegetation. Our trail is a gradual ascend journey all the way to Chulu West Base Camp. Today we walking short because best way to helps us restoring energy especially when trekking at higher altitudes. Once at the base camp our Sherpa staff will quickly set up the camps and make necessary preparations for further trekking to higher camps. about 4/5 hours walking (4,920m) overnight at in the tent.
- 10Day 10 : From Chulu West Base Camp to High Camp (5,170m).
From the base camp, we continue our climbing trek higher towards Camp I. Our trail is often snow covered and icy. So, we may have to make use of our crampons. Running at higher altitudes is no idea, so we will proceed slowly moving one step at a time. During our climbing trek, we will have best views of Annapurna mountain ranges 4 hours walking. Overnight in the tent,
- 11Day 11 : Trek from high Camp to Camp II (5,400m).
After spending a good day rest at Camp I, we continue to follow the trail that climbs up a rock band. Today we will make use of ropes, crampons even ice axes as we climb towards Camp II. We will arrive at a good camping site which is considered the best camping site before the main summit climb. Our Sherpa Staff will quickly set up the camp and make necessary preparations for making the final climb to the summit of Chulu West Peak. Overnight at the tent with our Climbers.
- 12Day 12 : Summit to Chulu West Peak (6,419m) 11 hours.
Today is the day we all have been desperately waiting for. Properly equipped and fully acclimatized we start early with the aim to reach the summit before midday, as the strong winds of the after noon can create obstacles for the successful to Summit. Following the footsteps and guidance of our experienced climbing exports, we will overcome several technical sections and head towards the summit of Chulu West Peak. Once at the top, we are rewarded with breathtaking views of the high mountains of the Annapurna's, Dhaulagiri Mountain ranges, Mt Manaslu and Lamjung Himal come into sight with several other snow-capped mountains around us. After spending short quality time at the summit, we will follow the same route and descend back to base camp.
- 13Day 13 : Base camp Camp – Lhedar
From Base Camp our return journey. Gradually descending through the alpine vegetation we will trek until we arrive at the good grazing grounds of Ledar. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Ledar to Thorang la Phedi (4,600m).
After the breakfast, we will continue our downhill trekking to cross the wooden bridge over Kone Khola. After crossing the river we will climb for a while and then follow a rather easy trail that heads towards Thorang la Phedi. Only 2 hours easy walking day. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Phedi - Muktinath (3,800m).
Today We start early the morning for the crossing of Thorong La Pass at (5,416m). We will follow the trail that climbs steeply towards a watercourse. Our climbing continues through another large gully formed by the melt of Thorong Peak, across undulating moraine and head towards the top of the Thorong Pass. Once at the top we will have magnificent views of Annapurna mountain ranges to the south and Mukut Himal, Dhaulagiri, Thapa peak, Upper Dolpo and Upper Mustang valley. we will descend steeply towards the grassy meadows and the pilgrimage site for Hindus and Buddhists temples Muktinath 6 hours the walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Muktinath -Jomsom (2,700m).
After breakfast, we walking down to the Kagbeni which is the entry point of the Upper Mustang trek, From Kagbeni 3 hours get to Jomsom but after midday to much wendy but the trial is really easy to go Jomsom. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 17Day 17 : Jomsom-Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom fly back to Pokhara and transfer to the hotel. After the checking, your room you can visit Lake site then overnight includes the hotel.
- 18Day 18 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
After breakfast Tourist bus to Kathmandu (200) KM and transfer to your the hotel.
- 19Day 19 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Your free day at Kathmandu hotel Include with bed and Breakfast.
- 20Day 20 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure transport by Car/Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 4 Nights including bed and breakfast.
- Hotel in Pokhara 1 night with bed and breakfast.
- Breakfast, Lunch.Dinner Such as Italian,Chinese, Indian, Nepali,many more European food (Items) three time a day.
- Tea house Lodge and tented camp during the your trips.In Lodge we provide you Separate Room as available.
- License holder climbing guide and Porters,
- Insurance,Food,Salary,Accommodation and Climbing Guide Equipment.
- Annapurna National Park Permit.
- Chulu west Climbing Peak Permit.
- Garbage Deposited fee.
- High and Medical Insurance.
- General Climbing Equipment Such as Fix Rope, Ice Screw and Snow bar.
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket.
- Kathmandu Beshishar-Chame Local Bus and Local Jeep -Pokara-Kathmandu Bus transport.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travels insurance policy encase accident and high altitude sickness and for Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But you can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer, Coke, Fanta, Mineral water.
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staffs.
- Please bring with you Equipment such as Sleeping bag, Crampons, seat harness, Ice axe, and Lock unlock karabiners.
- Please don't forget to bring with you 2 passport size pictures.