Chulu West Peak climbing - 18 Nights 19 Days
Chulu West climbing a one of the one of the beautiful trekking peak in Annapurna region Manag valley. The Chulu west peak elevation finds (6419m) high altitude and Chulu West peak climbing route follow by Marsyangdi river tracing the Annapurna circuit trails crossing the many local villages and many suspension bridges on the way trail. Chulu west is one of the physically demanding trekking peaks in Manang valley. If you require greater personal commitment and previous trekking and climbing are experience is preferable. We organize with our very experienced climbing guide who has more experience with climbing mountains high peaks in Nepal. Before climbing peak you will learn the practical all of the climbing techniques and you will need including the practical that how to use crampons, Ice axes ropes etc. We make sure that all the required skill and boost your confidence. Chulu West peak climbing is not easy why not it is difficult but our experience climbing guide is with you and he responded to take you on summit top of Chulu West. Before the climbing this peak you need an extra day for full to acclimatize in leader or base camp. When you summit peak then offers us fantastic vies of Mountains Annapurnas, Gangapurna, Manaslu, Lamjung Himal, Chulu Far East, Pisang peak. Tilicho peak. Thorang la peak and valley of Manag and valley of Narphu.Chulu West peak climbing you need to make camp one and camp two then you will get summit to the top of Chulu West. Regarding the Chulu west peak climbing Itinerary, you can make 15 days to 20 days with Thorang la pass (5.416m. We start early morning about 5 am morning to course Thorang la pass Annapurna Circuit. Once at the top we will have an amazing view of Mustang part Mountains Annapurna range Dhaulagiri, Tukche peak and upper Mustang valley. We continue descent steeply toward to Muktinath pilgrimage site for Hindus and Buddhist temples in Muktinath. From Muktinath we walk down to Kagbeni which is the main hub point of the going upper Mustang trekking then 3 hours reach to Jomsom at our last days then next day we fly back to Pokhara then by bus or by plane to Kathmandu.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Today we preparing our expedition permit and climbing equipment in our price list includes hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Besishar (760m).
After breakfast, we take a bus to Beshishar our lunch will be on the way to Mugling then drive to our destination. Stay overnight at the lodge,
- 4Day 4 : Besishar-Chame (2,710m).
We had breakfast, then we took a Jeep to Chame the rood condition is not like as Kathmandu Besishar but local driver are very knowledgeful driving to Chame. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Chame - Pisang (3,100m) 4 hours.
From Chame we walking along the Marsyangdi river via Dhekure Pokhari then we arrive at Pisang Vallge Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Pisang –Manang (3,450m) Via Nowl Gaun 7/8 hours.
Today we will follow the trail to alpine landscape and harsh vegetation thorough upper Pisang and Nwor village then we reach Manag. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Rest/Acclimatization day at Manang.
Today acclimatization of Manag. However if you fell want to hike then you can visit to Gangapurna lake. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Manang - Lhedar (4,250m) 5 hours.
After breakfast we heading to high altitude trail to Leader. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Ledar -Chulu West Base Camp (4920m)
Today after breakfast we continue to walk to base camp about 4 hours walking. Overnight at in the tent.
- 10Day 10 : From Chulu West Base Camp to High Camp (5,170m).
Today we toward to High camp but not the long way walk you need acclimatize so walking day are very short.. Overnight in the tent,
- 11Day 11 : Trek from high Camp to Camp II (5,400m).
From high camp we continue to camp two before the summit peak, we making final climb to the summit Chulu west peak. Overnight at the tent with our Climbing guide.
- 12Day 12 : Summit to Chulu West Peak (6,419m) 11 hours.
Today we start early morning 3 am with aim to summit peak before the midday because after the midday there are very strong winds. We spending sort time of top then we descending back dawn to base camp. Overnight at tent.
- 13Day 13 : Day 13 : Base camp- Thorang La Phedi (4,600m).
From Base camp we continue walking to Thorang la Phedi . Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Phedi - Muktinath (3,800m).
Today we walking up to Thorang la pass without our breakfast because our aim to reach at the top before 11 am then easy to descending walk dawn to Multinath about 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Muktinath -Jomsom (2,700m).
After breakfast, we walking down to the Kagbeni which is the entry point of the Upper Mustang trek, From Kagbeni 3 hours get to Jomsom but after midday to much wendy but the trial is really easy to go Jomsom. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Jomsom-Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom fly back to Pokhara and transfer to the hotel. After the checking, your room you can visit Lake site then overnight includes the hotel.
- 17Day 17 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
After breakfast Tourist bus to Kathmandu (200) KM and transfer to your the hotel.
- 18Day 18 : Kathmandu.
Your free day at Kathmandu hotel Includes with bed and Breakfast.
- 19Day 19 : Departure day.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for a scheduled flight back home.
- Arrival and departure transport by Car/Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 4 Nights including bed and breakfast.
- Hotel in Pokhara 1 night with bed and breakfast.
- Breakfast, Lunch.Dinner Such as Italian,Chinese, Indian, Nepali,many more European food (Items) three time a day.
- Tea house Lodge and tented camp during the your trips.In Lodge we provide you Separate Room as available.
- License holder climbing guide and Porters,
- Insurance,Food,Salary,Accommodation and Climbing Guide Equipment.
- Annapurna National Park Permit.
- Chulu west Climbing Peak Permit.
- Garbage Deposited fee.
- High and Medical Insurance.
- General Climbing Equipment Such as Fix Rope, Ice Screw and Snow bar.
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket.
- Kathmandu Beshishar-Chame Local Bus and Local Jeep -Pokara-Kathmandu Bus transport.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travels insurance policy encase accident and high altitude sickness and for Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But you can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer, Coke, Fanta, Mineral water.
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staffs.
- Please bring with you Equipment such as Sleeping bag, Crampons, seat harness, Ice axe, and Lock unlock karabiners.
- Please don't forget to bring with you 2 passport size pictures.