City Sightseeing With Nagarkot - 04 Nights 05 Days
City Sightseeing with Nagarkot, this trip incorporates the best places of three of the most popular sightseeing places in Nepal, namely, Kathmandu, Nagarkot. This trip takes you to some exotic sites in Kathmandu like Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath stupa, and Swoyambhunath. From the Swoyambhunath, you get an amazing 360-degree view of the entire Kathmandu valley. This brief journey to the religious sites gives you an insight into the religious prospects in Nepal. Apart from getting a glimpse of Kathmandu’s highlights, you also get to bask in the splendors of cultural richness in Bhaktapur and Patan. Most of Place is UNESCO world heritage site.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Sightseeing -Kathmandu –Valley 9 am to 4 PM evening.
After breakfast Sightseeing to Swayambunath, Patan and Kathmandu Darbar esquire with our city guide and privet transport Car or Hiace overnight at the hotel.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu Valley and Nagarkot. Night stop.After breakfast Sightseeing to Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and afternoon drive to Nagarkot hotel including bed and breakfast.
- 4Day 4 : Bhaktapur Visit 9 AM to 2 PM.
After breakfast drive back to Bhaktapur visit to Bhaktapur afternoon drives back to Kathmandu hotel.
- 5Day 5 : Departure from Kathmandu
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car/van/ Hiace
- Standard accommodation in hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 3 nights
- Standard accommodation hotel in Nagerkot with breakfast 1 night
- All entrance fee during the Sightseeing.
- Privet transport in your trip Car or Hiace
- A Goverment license holder City Guide who speaks well English, French, Italin ,Japanese and German
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Nagarkot
- Your travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But you obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country
- Tips for your Guide and driver
- Personal Equipment
- Please don't forget to bring 2 Passport of size pictures.