Dhaulagiri Pass and Thapa Peak - 20 Nights 21 Days
Dhaulagiri pass and Thapa Peak climbing is (6,012m) easy trekking peak not so much technical peak, but permit issuing only from tourism Department of Nepal. This peak located in Annapurna range trekking beginning from Beni Muri via Dhaulagiri high pass (5,240m) most of the trial is glaciers and Snow crossing via French pass and Thapa peak base camp about (5,200m). From the summit you can have amazing and unforgettable mountains views of Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Nilgiri (6940m), Sita Chuchura (6,611m), Tukche peak (6,920m) Thorang peak (6.484m), Mukut Himal (6.639m) and Annapurna South (7,219m),and fantastic view of Kali Gandaki Upper Musang -Annapurna range. This peak you can make itinerary 9 days because who have short holiday trip in Nepal. The trip we can start from Jomsom to the Marpha and high camp it is possible. Thapa peak permit cost is more than Dhaulagiri trek cost because of minimum 400$ permit cost for each person and you may have to pay for climbing Sherpa equipment as high insurance, medical insurance and high rescue insurance for all of the staff. Thapa peak is also known name Dhapus peak. The peak is located between Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Chharkabhote regions. Thapa peak rises of the northeast side of the great Himalayan range a beautiful high pass trekking and climbing. Dhaulagiri trek combined with Thapa peak climbing adventure trip to Annapurna region. The peak climbing is comparatively easy and very less technical than other peaks. So we sure that if you thinking to do high pass with peak climbing than will choose Thapa peak in Annapurna region. The trip also included the two adventure snow-covered French pass which is the 5360m high pass trek and climbing in this Annapurna regions. The high pass and climbing in Dhaulagiri region we highly recommend and the best time is only September to 15 November and 10 April end of the May only possible. If you need any more information about this Dhaulagiri pass and climbing Thapa peak we will answer any time for regarding your requirement. When you get to success this high pass and climbing Thapa peak we descending to Marpha via Alubari than to reach Jomsom and next day early morning taking a plane to beautiful Pokhara
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel,
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Permit Issuing and briefing day to the Ministry of tourism and overnight hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : 10/11 Hours bus.
Very early Morning bus to Beni Lunch will be Prithibi high way in the Damali and drive to beni overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : 3 hours in bus and 3 hours walking (1,840m).
After breakfast, we took the bus to Near the Muri and get down from bus then we walking 2/3 hours. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Bagar (2,080m) 6 hours walking.
Muri -Bagar The valley narrows and villages become less numerous. Along the trail succeed meadows, woods, and terraced fields. Great view of Dhaulagiri I (8,167m), Gurja Himal (7,193m) and Ghustung Sud (6.465m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Dovan (2,880m) 6 hours walking.
Bagar-Dovan descents succeed to ascents along the Myagdi Khola in a wild atmosphere: dense forest and impressive waterfalls. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Forest camp (3,110m) 6 hours walking.
From the Dovan trek to forest camp. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Italian Base camp (3,700m) 6 hours walking.
Forest camp - Italian base camp our first meet with the glaciers. A magic panorama: just opposite, the impressive west face of Dhaulagiri, on our right side the Manaa Pathi, and behind, the fantastic great wall of Tsaurabong Peak. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Day acclimatization.
Today after Lunch, day hiking to Glacier valley Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Swuiss base camp (3,790m) 3 hours.
From Italian Base camp-Swiss base camp easy day because we need to go slow overnight in the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Dhaulagiri Base camp (4,750m) 5 hours walking.
Swiss Base camp -Dhaulagiri Base camp. We establish our campsite opposite an icefall, See between Dhaulagiri I, II, IV and V on a side and Dhaulagiri I and Tukuche Peak, overnight in the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Hidden valley (5,050m) valley 7/8 hour walking.
From Dhaulagiri Base camp walking to French pass quite hard day (5,360m) and camp in the “Hidden Valley “(5,150m). Splendid views from the pass of the Dhaulagiri and many other peaks surrounding the Hidden valley: Sita Chuchura, Mukut Himal et Tashi Kang. Overnight in the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Elevation camp (5090m) 5/6 hours walking.
Hidden Valley-Thapa Peak Base Camp:
From Hidden valley 5/6 hour to Thapa Peak base camp Via Dhampus pass (5,290) and Tahpa Peak high camp overnight in the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Extra day.
Weather is our master, we can’t control so we give you one more day extra day. As well as the human body may get sick or any problems, nobody knows. You have already expense lot money to climb project peak, if one more day extra may you can success so that we make the spare day. Overnight in the tent.
- 15Day 15 : Peak Summit day.
Summit day to Thapa Peak. From high camp (Summit to Thapa Peak (6,012m) and coming back to base camp 10 hours overnight in the tent.
- 16Day 16 : Yak Kharka (3,680m) 5 hours walking.
From Base Camp trek to Yak kaharka overnight in the tent.
- 17Day 17 : Jomsom (2,700m) 4 hours.
From Yak Kharka easy walking day, not the longer distant and overnight at the lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Jomsom-Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom fly back to Pokhara and transfer to hotel in Pokhara.
- 19Day 19 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
Pokhara-Kathmandu bus to Kathmandu (200) Km and transfer to the hotel.
- 20Day 20 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 21Day 21 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure transport Car/ van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Hotel in Pokhara with bed and breakfast 1 Night).
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea or coffee during the trek.
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly English spiking guide,
- Dining tent, Two men tent, Toilet tent, and Kitchen Equipment during the trip.
- Necessary Porters, insurance, food, Equipment, and Accommodation.
- General Climbing Equipment Such as Fix Rope, Ice Screw and Snow bar.
- Annapurna National Park Permit.
- Thapa Peak Climbing Permit.
- Garbage Deposited fee.
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane ticket.
- Kathmandu Beni-Pokhara-Kathmandu bus.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your Travels insurance Policy encase accident and high altitude sickness Rescue Operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 days 25 US$ and for the 30 days 40 US$. But you can Obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport, If you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer, Coke, Fanta, Minarail water.
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Your personal Equipment such as Sleeping bag, Crampons, seat harness, Ice axe, and Lock unlock karabiners.
- Please bing 4 passport size of pictures with you.