Dhunche Goshikunda trekking, according to Hindu religion. Dhunche Goshaikunda trekking is high altitude Lake was created by Lord Shiva, from Sing Gompa an ascending connects the trail towards Goshikunda (Holy Shiva Lake the trail climb sharply at the edge in points and riches at the top. Dhaunche Goshaikunda trekking is a find rich moist mountain forests on the northern slopes and dry scrub vegetation to the South. As we climb the ascending trail the excellent views across Langtang valley and Langtang Lirung can be an observer and mystic view of Ganesh Himal and Manaslu other to the west. Dhunche Goshaikunda trekking trail descends from the ridge towards Goshikunda, Before, we came across two more Lake Saraswati Kunda and Bhirab Kunda. Dhunche Goshaikunda trekking third Lake Goshaikunda is particularly sacred and a place Pilgrimage in the summer.
1st day of hiking through river bank of Ghatte Khola source Saraswati Kunda for around 1 hour after that we’ll climb up for around 5 hours through dense forest to reach our Destination called Shingomba (3,330m). Shingomba is the oldest Gomba of this Langtang National park which was built by Local people before 80 years. And the Shingomba is the habitation for Animal Like Red Panda rare animal of the world, Musk deer, and many more animals. The environment and the Lifestyle of people around this place will surely amaze you
2cod day Shingomba to Laurebinyak is the windy and quite cold hiking way because we’ll climb up for around 700 meters up. The way is very unique and scenario of different mount Like Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung, and Many More mountains while doing our hike will take your Breath away. The Destination called LauriBinyak because Lauri Means Stick and Binayak means Without so we have to go up to our Destination without stick IT’s just the belief Because we are Heading Towards Holly Place and by doing this you can directly be evolved in Cultures of this area.
Day three Visit to Goshai Kunda holy Lake (4165m).It Takes around 2 hours to reach to Gosaikunda Lake which is the Holly Lake People Believed that when Parvati has died the wife of Lord Shiva, Lord Shiva was intoxicated in Grief due to death of his wife so, he felt Thirsty and he hit the Big stone by his holly stick thus the Lake was created. That’s why we can have the view of Shiva at the middle surface of the Lake and at the full moon night in every year lots of Religious people came here to Bath and Wash their Bad deeds. And after Doing Sight seen Around Lake, We’ll come back to Singompa
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Dhunche (1,900m) 7 hours the bus.
We take a bus to reach to our Destination called “Dhunche” (1900m) Dhunche is small market Town Where People from the Himalayas came to Buy Basic Need and other. Especially Tamangs and Sherpa community People lived here. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Dhunche-Singompa (3,330m) 5 hours walking from Dhunche.
Dhunche -Singompa only five hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Singompa-Laurebinyak (3,910m) 4 hours walking.
Shingomba to Laurebinyak four hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Visit to Goshaikunda Lake (4,165m) and descending dawn to Singompa.
Today we visit the Goshaikunda and retune back to Singompa. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Singompa-Dhunche 4 hours walking.
After breakfast, Seem way back down to the Dhunche your last walking day on your trip, Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Dhunche-Kathmandu.
From Dhunche bus to Kathmandu 7 hours the bus to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 8Day 8 : Free day at Kathmandu.Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 9Day 9 : Departure from Kathmandu.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Langtang National park entry permit and TIMS Card.
- All Necessary local bus transportation during the trek.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- Tips for Guide & porters.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable, please.