Dolpo-Jomsom trek is the main point of Shey Phoksundo Lake and beautiful high pass offers us Mountains views and different cultures flora and fauna. Its region of Karnali and required special Trekking permit from the Nepal Government. Dolpo-Jomsom Trekking is a dry area the peoples are living a very difficult life but these peoples are always very happy friendly and smiling face.
Lower, Dolpo Jomsom trekking is very popular Trekking destinations in this trek you will have views of Annapurna range and people lifestyle Tibetan and there are many Buddhist Monasteries traditional Tibetan cultures. Lower, Dolpo Jomsom Trekking you can do April to medal October is the best time. When you arrive at Jomsom from Dolpo Jomsom trek. You enter now Annapurna region, from Jomsom fly back to Pokhara.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu.Your Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the Restricted Special Trekking permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for your Trekking details.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Nepalgunj.
From Kathmandu day fly to Nepalgunj and transfer to hotel including dinner.
- 4Day 4 : Nepalgunj-Juphal and Dunai (2,090m).
From Nepalgunj fly to Juphal and 3 hours walking to Dunai (2,090m), overnight at the tent.
- 5Day 5 : Dunai-Chhepka.
From the Dunai 6 hours walking to Chhepka overnight at the tent.
- 6Day 6 : Chhepka-Genkhang (3,100m).
From Chhepka 5 hours walking to Genkhang overnight at the tent.
- 7Day 7 : Genkhang –Ringmo Phoksundo Lake (3,650m).
After breakfast trek to Phoksundo Ringmo Lake 5 hours walking and overnight at the tent.
- 8Day 8 : Rest day,
Today will be our rest day and can Visit Ringmo Village and can have mesmerizing views of dippest George of World. Phoksundo Lake is reached with everything and it carries religious Value. One of the most Beautiful Lake which changes color s according to climate. And rest day helps us for Acclimatize for the upcoming Adventurous trial. Overnight at the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Ringmo Phoksindu Lake-Baga La Base Camp (3,635m).
From Ringmo Lake 5 hours walking to Bagala Base camp overnight at the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Baga La Base Camp-Numu La Base camp (4,300m).
From Base Camp 6/7 hours walking Via Baga La pass (5,128m) and Numu La base camp overnight at the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Numu La pass-Shering Gompa.
From Numula Base camp Via Numu La Pass (5,169m) and 6/7 hours walking to Shering Gompa and overnight at the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Shering Gompa: Shering Gompa-Dho.
From Shering Gompa 4 hours walking to Dho and overnight at the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Dho-Chhharka La Base camp.
From Dho 6 hours walking to Chharka La base camp (4,150m) overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Chharka La Base Camp: Yek Kharka.
From Chharka base Camp Via Chharka Pass 6 hours walking to Yak Kharka (4,575m) overnight at the tent.
- 15Day 15 : Yak Kharka - Chharka Bhot.
From Yak Kharka 5 hours walking to Chharka Bhote overnight at the tent.
- 16Day 16 : Chharka Bhot -Sangda La Base Camp.
From Chharka Bhote 6 hours walking to Sangda La base camp overnight at the tent.
- 17Day 17 : Sangda La Base Camp-Sangdal La Gaun.
From Base Camp Via Sangdala pass (5,460m) 6/7 hours walking to Sangda La Gaun overnight at tent.
- 18Day 18 : Sangdala Gaun: Phale Gaun.
From Sangdala Gaun 6 hour 6/7 hours walking to Phale Gaun overnight at the tent.
- 19Day 19 : Phale Gaun: Jomsom (2,700m).
From Phale Gaun 4 hours walking to Jomsom your last walking day on your trip overnight at the lodge.
- 20Day 20 : Jomsom-Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom fly back to Pokhara and transfer to hotel. After cheking room visit to the Pokhara Lake site.
- 21Day 21 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
From Pokhara bus to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 22Day 22 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 23Day 23 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for Your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure Transport Car/ Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Dining tent, Toilet Tent, Two Men Tent, Mattress, and Kitchen Equipment.
- BREAKFAST/ Eggs Items,Toast, or Tibetan bread, Or Pancake,or Chapati, with honey, Jam or butter, or muesli, corn flakes with hot Milk.
- LUNCH/ Nepali Dalbhat, Momo or other (Items).
- DINNER/ (Soup items) veg,or Mushroom, Or Tomato, Or Chicken, Or Noodles with Papad or papad corn.
- (Dinner) Spaghetti, Sandwich,Or Chips, Pizza, or Macaroni,Chowmen,or spring roll.
- HOT DRINKS/ Black Tea with Milk, Black coffee with Milk, Lemon Tea. or hot choclate.
- Licenses ‘holder Trekking Guide, Cook and Necessary Porters. Including incurance, day Salary Food and Accommodation.
- Hotel in Nepalgunj 1 Night with dinner.
- 1 Night hotel in Pokhara with bed and breakfast.
- Lower Dolpo Trekking Permit.
- Dolpo and Annapurna National park Permit.
- Official Equipment Such as Fix Rope, Ice screw and Snow bar.
- Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Juphal-Jomsom to Pokhara Plane Ticket.
- Pokhara-Kathmandu Tourist bus.
- Lunch, Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your Travel insurance Policy encase accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue.
- Your Trekking Equipment.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain you visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer, Coke,Fanta, Mineral water.
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Please dont forget to bring with you 4 passport size of pictures.