Dolpo Kagmara la pass Jumla trekking, Walkthrough Nepal’s wildest with its strange mixture of Ethnic Groups. Dolpo Kamara la pass trekking offering allots of altitude scenery in Dolpo Kagmara la pass Jumla Lower Dolpo Trekking. A high route of Dolpo from Kaigaun leads across the Dolpo Kagmara la (5115 m). The pass is not difficult to cross but in the winter snow bounds and potentially not the good idea from November to early March. Dolpo Kangmara la pass trekking we recommend to do this trek would be better from April to June and September to November. Dolpo Kangmara la pass trekking begins from Juphal and trek end in Jumla and by a flight back to Kathmandu.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Your Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the Restricted Special Trekking permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for your Trekking details.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Nepalgunj.
From Kathmandu day fly to Nepalgunj and transfer to hotel including with dinner.
- 4Day 4 : Nepalgunj - Dunai (2,090m).
From Nepalgunj fly to Juphal and 3 hours walking to Dunai overnight at the tent.
- 5Day 5 : Dunai-Tarakot (2,580m).
From Dunai 5/6 hours walking to Tarakot is Name of a village where Sherpa people and Magar community people leave. we'll spend our Night at a big camping ground near the police station. Overnight at the tent.
- 6Day 6 : Tarakot-LahiniKharka (3,005m).
From the Tarakot 5/6 hours walking to Lahini Kharka.From Tarakot to Lahini Kharka is Quite a hard trial but the scenario of the Dolpo help to gain energy or enthusiasm to move forward! Lani Kharka is the place where Tibetan people use to spend the night at the ancient Period as their campsite so, we can find 1 house similar to Tibetan shelter where we stay for the night at the tent.
- 7Day 7 : Lahini Kharka-Bivo Cave (3,500m).
From Lahini Kharka 5/6 hours walking to Bavo Cave, Laini to Bavio cave is a pleasant way. But it is impossible to find habitation so we have to stay at the place called the Bravio cave (Gufa) which is also the campsite for Tibetan as well as people who came to search Herbs (Yarshagumbas) etc. And the cave is near to River so the night will be full of music of river overnight at the tent.
- 8Day 8 : Bivo Cave-Dho Tarap (4,190m).
From Bevo Cave, 5/6 hours walking to Dho Tarap-Bivo cave to Dhotarap is the easy and Flat way where we take way through Riverside and we can have mesmerizing views of Different Crystal mountain standing next to us. And we can get to the DhoTarap at our lunchtime so it’s an easy day for Trekkers and the DhoTarap is the oldest and the biggest village of Lower Dolpo circuit. overnight at the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Dho-Numum La Base Camp (4,300m).
From Dho 5 hours walking to Numu La Base Camp.DhoTarap to Numala base camp is also easy way but due to different climate as Tibet makes us hard to do pass so we need to stay at base camp after 4 hours of walk and rest.Overnight at the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Numu La Base camp: Baga La Base Camp (4,700m).
Numu La Base Camp 5/6 hours walking Via Numu La pass (5128m) and Baga La base camp. Numala pas is an interesting pass because we can have panoramic views of different mountains like Kanjiroba (6883m) and much more Himalayan range. It needs 2 hours to get to the top of the Numala pas and after doing pass we’ll move on for another pass called”Bagala. Overnight at the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Baga La Base camp-Phedi (3,653m).
Baga La Base Camp 5 hours walking Via Baga La pass (5,169m) and Baga La Phedi Phedi is the greenery land where the habitation of Different animals like Blue sheep, musk deer etc.to do Bagala we need 3 hours Up to the pas and 2 hours down where is our camp.
- 12Day 12 : Baga La Phedi –Ringmo Phoksundo Lake (3,600m).
From Baga La Phedi 5 hour walking to Ringmo Phoksundo Lake. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Rest at Phoksundo.
Phoksundo Lake Rest day after Lunch hike to the village and Lake site Phoksundo. Stay overnight the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Ringmo-Pungmo.
From Phoksundo 6 hour Walking to Pungmo. Stay overnight the tent.
Offer the nice cultural of Dolpo such as Tibetan and View of the Kanjiroba Valley.
- 15Day 15 : Pungmo-Kagmara Phedi (3,500m).
From Pungmo 6 hour the walk to Kagmara Phedi. Stay overnight at the tent.
Provide us the view of Kagmara valley.
- 16Day 16 : Kagmara Phedi- Bhedi Kharka (3,500m).
From Kagmara Phedi 6/7 hour walking Via (5200m) high pass Kagmara La and Bhedi Kharka. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 17Day 17 : Bhedikharka-Kaigoun (2,500m).
From Bhedikharka 5/6 hour walking to Kaigaun. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 18Day 18 : Kaigean-Muri (2,700m).
From Kaigaun 5 hours walking to Mauri. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 19Day 19 : Mauri-Mani Sango.
From Muri 5/6 hour walking to Mani Sangu Via (3,700m) high pass Mauri La and Mani Sango. Say overnight at the tent.
- 20Day 20 : Mani Sangu-Gurjakot (2,400m).
From Mani Sango 5/6 hours walking to Gurja Kot. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 21Day 21 : Gurja Kot-Jumla (2,500m).
From Gurja Kot 5 hour walking to Jumla your Last day trekking in your trip. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 22Day 22 : Jum La-Kathmandu.
From Jumla fly to Nepalgunj and day fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 23Day 23 : Free day in Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 24Day 24 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival departure transport Car/ Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 4 Night with bed and breakfast.
- Dining tent and toilet tent two men tent, and cooking equipment.
- Sleeping Matters.
- BREAKFAST/ Eggs Items, Toast, Tibetan bread, or pancake, or Chapati with honey, Jam, Butter, Or Muesli, cornflakes with hot milk.
- LUNCH/ Nepali Dalbhat, Momo or other (Items).
- DINNER/ (Soup Items) Vege, Or Mushroom, Or tomato, Or Chicken, Or Noodles with Papad or pop corn.(Dinner) Spagheti, Sandwich, Chips, or Pizza. Macaroni, or Chowmen or spring rool.
- HOT DRINKS/ Black tea with milk, Black Coffee with with milk, Lemon tea or hot chocolate.
- Good Experience Guide, Cook, necessary porters and Salary food High insurance for staff and porter Equipment.
- Necessary Dolpo Permit.
- Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-JuPhal-Jumla-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu plane.
- General equipments such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- 1 Night hotel in Nepalgunj with dinner.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance policy encase accident and high altitude sickness.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer, Coke,Fanta and Mineral water.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size pictures