Everest base camp Gokyo trek is 18 days package trekking in Khumbu. EBC the alleviation is (5450m) above the sea levels the next morning, we visit Kalapatthar (5545m) high viewpoint of this trek. From here you get to see Pumori, Nuptse, Lola, Amadablam, Cho-Oyo, and Mt Everest close view and trek back to Ghorokshap (5140m).
Everest base camp Gokyo trek via Cho La pass (5420m) is the one of the famous longest high pass trekking in Everest Khumbu site. The outstanding Himalayan pass and amazing panoramic mountains views, and connected EBC and Gokyo valley trek more Sherpa cultural, traditional villages’lifestyle and crafted in harmony of Khumbu Everest Nepal.
Everest base camp Gokyo trek are connected by Cho la pass Gokyo valley and Gokyo Ri beautiful Trekking in Khumbu region.
During the EBC Chola pass Gokyo trek, across the Tengboche monastery, which is the most significant Guru Ringbuche monetary structure is Tibetan style Gompa.
Gokyo valley is also a lovely hamlet where you be there after EBC, Kalapathar, Cho-la passes then your night spending less high place Thang Nak the next day slowly trek to Gokyo Lake.
Gokyo Lake is beautiful and clean blue color waters, next morning we climb up to Gokyo Ri (5320m) for the sunrise view of the Everest, Close view of Cho-Oyo then way back to Gokyo, Namche, and Lukla.
Everest base camp Gokyo trek, we listed on our website ( 1422: US$) Per person for minimum 2 people in the Group, If only one person single than the cost will be (1680: US$ with Kathmandu arrival and departure.
we do include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Trekking permit, Guide & Porters, Both way plane ticket also Kathmandu hotel as per our itinerary and arrival-departure transport.
The trek will begin from Lukla, Namche, Tengboche, Laboche, Kalapathar, EBC, Dzong la Cho-la pass Gokyo Ri and Lukla, we highly recommend this trek October, November, March to the medal of May. During EBC Gokyo trek accommodation will be every night at the good lodge with a dining room and toilet.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m),
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu - Phakding
Morning flight to Lukla (2800m). The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding (2610m) 3 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding- Namche Bazar
Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Namche Bazaar
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest, Amadablam,Thamserku, Kangtenga and others Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp without any a headache. Stay Overnight in Namche
- 5Day 5 : Namche- Tengboche
: Our trek to Tenboche (3800m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tangboche - Dingboche (4,410m) 5 hours the walking.
Trek to Dingboche (4410m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Dingboche -Lobuche
our trek to Labuche (4900m) 4 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Lobuche to Everest Base Camp- Gorakshep
Trek to Everest base camp (5450m) 3 hours walking and back to Ghorokshap (5140m) hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : From Gorakshep visit to Kala Pattharand then back to Dzongla
Before the breakfast visit to Kalapatthar (5545m) for view point the 4 hours trekking back to D.zong la (4243 -4 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : D'zongla via Cho-La pass Thang Nak
Trek to Thang Nak Via Cho-la pass (5420m) 6/7 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Thank Nak Gokyo
Easy day to go Gokyo (4790m) only 2 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Early morning climb up to Gokyo ri (5,320m)
Early morning visit to Gokyo Ri (5320m) and back to Dhole (4200m) 4 hours walking. Stay overnight
- 13Day 13 : Dhole-Khumjung
Our trek to Khumjung (3790m) 4/5 hours walking. hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Kumjung -Phakding
Trek to Phakding 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Phakding-Lukla
Trek back to Lukla. 3 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Lukla- Kathmandu
Flghit to Kathmandu and trnsfer to hotel.
- 17Day 17 : Kathmandu
Your safty day at Kathmandu hotel include with breakfast
- 18Day 18 : DeapartureAfter breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 435 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable, please.