Everest base camp trek Itinerary 16 days is package trip start from Lukla and trekking end in Lukla, but in our cost, we will also include both way flight ticket, Hotel in Kathmandu as per itinerary, Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and includes lodge during the trek.
Everest base camp trek Itinerary is one of famous trekking destination of Khumbu region Nepal, and more trekkers are visited Everest base camp and Kalapatthar trek. This 16 days long Everest base camp trekking is one of beautiful, close Mountain views trip but this trek can add more days. If you have enough time then adding long itinerary to make other pas Chola pass, Gokyo Ri and possible to go Renjo la pass.
Everest base camp trek Itinerary 16 days trekking is easy accommodation it mains very 2/3 hours there is nice, cline lodge with hot swore, toilet, and dining room. But in October Everest base camp trekking area are to much crowd much and much tourists and with Nepali Guides and porters. How do you get to the Everest base camp, this trekking offer us amazing view of Mt Everest, Nuptse, Pumori, Lola, Lhotse, Island peak, Amadamlam, Kangtenga, Thamserku and many other snow peaks. During this trek, we will know the Sherpa cultural, Buddhists monasteries, potato farmland glacier, and Himalayan white peaks.
Everest base camp trek Itinerary 16 days 1319 $ is very cheapest price for including both ways fly ticket. In this price, we include also the three-night hotel, 3 meals a day with guide and porters. Everest base camp trek can make you that most memorable adventure trip in your life. We provide you from our agency government license holder and forward English trekking guide during the trek and who knows the Kalapatthar Khumbu region and Everest base camp also local society.is one of famous trekking destination of Khumbu region Nepal, and more trekkers are visited Everest base camp and Kalapatthar trek. This 10 days short Everest base camp trekking is one of beautiful, close Mountain views trip but this trek can add more days. If you have enough time then adding long itinerary to make other pas Chola pass, Gokyo Ri and possible to go Renjo la pass.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Kathmandu and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Phakding
Fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2610m) three hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding-Namche
After breakfast trek to Namche (3440m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Acclimatization day
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest, Amadablam, Thamserku. Kangtenga and others Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp without any head ache.
- 5Day 5 : Namche-Tangboche
Our trek to Tengboche (3820m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tangboche-Chhukung
Trek to Chhukung (4730m) 7 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Chhukung
After breakfast visit to Chhukung Ri (5550m) then rest journey. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Chhukung-Labuche
Today we walking short time only 4 hours to Lauche (4900m) Stay overnight at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Labuche-EBC and Ghoraksap
Walking to Everest Base camp (5450m) 3 hours and back to Ghorkshap (5140m) Sty overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Vist Kalapatthar and Thuk la
Visit Kalapatthar (5545m) the close view of the Nuptse, Pumori, Lo la and (8848m) Everest high peak then trek back to Thukla, Stay overnight at lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Thuk la Phortse
Trek to Phortse via tang boche 7 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Phortse-Monjo
.Our trek to Mhonjo 7 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Mnjo-Luklaa
Trek to Lukla 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Lukla-Kathmandu
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- 15Day 15 : Kathmandu
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 16Day 16 : DepartureAfter breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
THE COST INCLUDED.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
THE COST EXCLUDED
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable please.
Pour mon premier trek au Népal (Camp de base de l’Everest), j’ai...Read More