Everest base camp trek, high famous Trekking destination for the people around the world. Everest Trek is the opportunity of the lifetime to follow the footstep of heroic mountaineer and in another hand, it provides the opportunity to explore Legend, history, culture and the spiritual connection between mountain and the people living before world highest Mountains of the world Mt Everest (8,848m).With the instruction Technical skill and the experience of our professional Guide and leader work as a favor to our trip with the insider perspective and supportive tips throughout the journey. Everest Base Camp Trek allow us to get enclose with the breathtaking Vistas of 4 of the 6 highest peaks of the world Mt Everest(8,848m), Mt Lhotse((8,516m), Mt Makalu(8,470m), and Mt Cho Oyu(8,210m). This is the Trial that leads us to explore not only Highest mountain but also the Tibetan history of the monks and the ethnic Monastery dotted along the trial Like Tengboche monastery and many more Buddhism history which add more flavor and enthusiasm in our trek. The highest Climb of trekking is (5,545m) Kalapathar which offer the picturesque view of Everest standing head to head. It is inevitable senses of achievement which will prevail as you sit amongst some snow-capped giants and rejoice in conquering the world’s Famous Route. Everest trek doesn’t need rippling muscle and athletic physic but some trekking experience and the love for nature will boost you throughout the trial and the directing professional Guide implement all the knowledge and the experience to make a success with the satisfaction. We highly recommend the best time for Everest base camp trek, Gokyo, Renjola, Chola 14 September to November and March to May, and Everest base camp trek binging from Lukla but you have to 35 minute flight from Kathmandu Lukla, and we start walking from Lukla, Phakding via Namche Sherpa capital. If you interest with us this trek then please don’t be heisted to do inquiry with we will forward you price and itinerary as soon as possible.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Phakding (2,610m). 3 hours the walking.
Morning flight to Lukla. The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding. Stay overnight at lodge,
- 3Day 3 : Phakding-Namche (3,440m). 5 hours the walking.
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudhkosi river. You climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Acclimatization day
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest, Amadablam, Thamserku. Kangtenga and others Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp without any head ache.
- 5Day 5 : Namche-Tangboche (3,860m).5 hours the walking
After the breakfast you climb slowly through the alpine forest, A splendid view of high peaks appears. Continuation of climbing through the mountainside in zigzag until you come to the stone gate built by the Lamas which marks your entry into Tengboche. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tangboche-Dingboche (4,410m).5 hours the walking.
The trail from Tengboche to Dingboche is a beautiful patchwork of fields enclosed by stone walls protecting the crops of barley, buckwheat, and potatoes from the cold winds and grazing animals. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Dingboche-Labuche (4,910m).5 hours the walking.
After breakfast journey leads north for up to 50 minutes until you come to a Mani-prayer Stupa. Today's walk offers views of the Mt.Tawache, Ama Dablam and to the north-Pokalde (5,741m), Kongma-Tse (5,820m) and the great wall of Nuptse. After two hours walk, the trail from Thukla (4,595m) before a small wooden bridge over the river of Khumbu glacier then Labuche.Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Labuche-Ghokshap (5,140m).6 hours the walking.
After breakfast trek to Ghorkshep (5140m), You drop bags at Ghorokshep and trek continue to the Everest basecamp about 2 hours from the Ghrokshep.Then return back to Ghorshep.Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Ghorksap-Pangboche (4,243m) 6 hours the walking.
From Gorakshep visit to Kalapatthar (5,545m) then back to Pangboche (4,243m.) and enjoy the views of Sunrise. From Kala Patthar you can have a panoramic view of Mt. Everest and many other mountain peaks like Mt. Pumori, Mt. Lingtren, Mt. Khumbu Tse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Thamserku many more peaks and back to Pangboche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Pangboche-Mongla Danda (3,900m) 5 hours the walking.
After breakfast trek to Mongla Via Porte and Mongla danda is last and best views point of Chho-you and Tawache. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Mongla-Monjo (2,740m) 5/6 hours the walking.
From Mongla trek heading down to via Namche Mhonjo. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Monjo-Lukla (2,800m) 5 hours the walking.
Today is your last trekking day on your trip to get the Lukla overnight at the lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 14Day 14 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel including with bed and breakfast.
- 15Day 15 : Departure
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- All ground transports in private vehicle.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea or coffee during the trek.
- Twin sharing lodge to accommodation during the trek.
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly English spiking guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu .
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your personal insurance policy encases if the accident and high altitude sickness, rescue and medication.
- You personal Trekking Equipment.
- Nepal Entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
- Please don’t forget to bring 2 passport size of pictures with you.
Pour mon premier trek au Népal (Camp de base de l’Everest), j’ai...Read More