Ganesh Himal trekking is named after the elephant-headed God of Good Fortune. The Ganesh Himal trekking Range Peaks (Ganesh I, Ganesh II, Ganesh III, Ganesh IV) stand out like a crystal that is the “Great Himalayan Chain” forming the skyline. This great Himalayan massif is contained between the valleys of the Buri Gandaki, Ganesh Himal trekking becomes Trishuli River in the lower section. After the Ganesh Himal trekking back down to the Syabrubensi and transfer to the Kathmandu.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Khare (900m) 6 hours the bus.
From Kathmandu, Bus to Khare Via Dhading. Stay overnight at homestay.
- 3Day 3 : Khare-Darkha (1,250m) 5/6 hours walking.
After breakfast treks to Darkha. Overnight at homestay.
- 4Day 4 : Darkha-Jharlang (1,700m) 5 hours walking.
From Darkha Trek to Jharlang. overnight at homestay.
- 5Day 5 : Jharlang-Chalise Gurung Gaun (2,000m) 4 hours walking.
Jharlang trek to Chalise Gurung Gaun. Overnight at homestay.
- 6Day 6 : Chlise-Tipling (2,500m) 4 hours walking.
From Chlise, trek to Tipling Tamang village. Overnight at the homestay.
- 7Day 7 : Tipling- Pangsang (2,910m).
From Tipling-4 hours walking to Pangsang Bhanjyang WHICH IS THE GREED VIEWS OF Ganesh Himal) MANASULU-KERUNG HIMAL BORDER OF TIBET AND LANGTANG. Stay overnight homestay at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Pangsang- Somdang (2,400m) 5 hours walking.
From Pangsang trek to Somdang. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Somdang-Ghattlang 5 hours walking (2,100m).
Somdang-Ghattlang. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Ghattlang-Syabrubensi 4 hours walking (1,700m).
Ghattlang, Syabrubensi. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Syabrubensi- Kathmandu,
From the Syabrubensi bus to Kathmandu and transport to the hotel.
- 12Day 12 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 13Day 13 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and Departure Transport Bus/car/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 3 Night with bed and breakfasts.
- Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner with coffee and tea during the trek.
- Park permit and TIMS Card.
- English spiking Trekking guide and porters.
- Bus Transport to Kathmandu –Khare-Shybru-Kathmandu Local Bus.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy encase accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$,you can Obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Soft and hard drinks: Such as: Beer, coke, Fanta and Mineral waters.
- Tips for Nepali staffs.
- Please bring with you 4 passport size of pictures.
"J'ai adoré notre trek de 15 jours dans le Ganesh hymal et...Read More