Gokyo Everest base camp Trek starts after an enticing flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Gokyo and Everest base camp trek route head to Gokyo valley via Sherpa market town of Namche Bazar. Views of Thamserku-Kangtenga-Tawache –Amadablam –Cholatse-Chho-yo –Pumari-Mt Everest and many more summit are closely visible from on the way of Gokyo and Everest base camp trekking route and from Gokyo-Chola and Kalapathar. From the Gokyo Ri furthers offers the 360-degree stunning panorama of snow peaks, Nepal’s largest glacier, moraine, and tranquil glacial lake.
Gokyo Everest base camp trek via Kalapathar Trekking route descends crossing the glacier and moraine towards the east and the pass of Chola In Sherpa Language (Chhuighuma Cho la (5,420m) from Gokyo and Everest base camp trek you will pass between the rocky walls of the Khumbu valley. The Gokyo and Everest base camp trek, offer us an opportunity to Climb up to Kalapather and you will experience more spectacular views of the Himalayan range and with black rocky ramparts of world top Mt Everest Southwest face.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Phakding (2,610m). 3 hours the walking.
Morning flight to Lukla. The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding-Namche (3,440m). 5 hours the walking.
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudhkosi river. You climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Namche-Khumjung via Syangboche view point of Mt Everest.
After breakfast visit to Namche Museum and high up to Syangboche have a exultant views of world top Mt Everest which is the (8848m) and have greed views of the Amadablam (6,812m), Lhotse (8,516m), Thamserku (6,068m), KusumKhakru (6,808m), Khangtenga (6,681m), and many more views, after you retching to the Khumjung have a Lunch break there after Lunch you may visit the Kunde hospital and School which is the made by Sir Adman Hilary, Stay overnight lodge at Khumjung (3,790m) about 5 hours walking.
- 5Day 5 : Khumjung-Dhole.(4,200m). 6 hours the walking.
Khumjung-Dhole the trail up to Mongla (4000m.). From here, you can see panoramic views of various mountains. Your trek steeply descends passing through Phortse Tenga and from there, the trail climbs steeply to Dole, through rhododendron and birch forest festooned with hanging mosses and lichens 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Dhole-Machhermo.(4,410m). 4 hours the walking.
From Dhole you climb steadily along the side of the valley, where small and thorny bushes give way to scrub juniper as the altitude increases. The trail passes many summer settlements. Ahead of you presents majestic views of Cho Oyu, of Kantenga and Thamserku. This is a short day and you will arrive at Machhermo. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Machhermo-Gokyo (4,790m). 4 hours the walking.
After breakfast, you head for the lakes at Gokyo. You follow a very scenic path to Pangka and then descend slightly, following one of the melted-water. Rivers flow down the west side of the Ngozumpa Glacier. You climb a steep rocky incline into the valley by the side of the glacier, passing the first of the holy lakes. You soon arrive at the second of the lakes, crossing the path which heads across the glacier and trek to Gokyog. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Climbing to Gokyo Ri (5,320m). 2 hours the walking.
Today early morning climb up to Gokyo Ri every steep view of the Gokyo valley. From Gokyo Ri have a wonderful view of Mt Everest, Cho-yo, Pumori, Amadablam, Nuptse-Cho-Latse, and many more peaks. After lunch trek to Thaknag. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Thaknag-Via Cho-la pass (5,420m) Pass and trek to Dzongla (4,830m).
We start early morning, head towards the hardest and adventurous pass of this Everest Three Passes Trek-Cho-la Pass, first of all, we follow gradual ascend towards the top of the Chola Passe through rock steeps before drop down to the bottom of the pass. Cho-la pass is most of the time covered with blue ice giving its trekkers chill feelings. There are some hanging Buddhist prayer flags on the top of the pass, from where we can have tantalizing views of several mountains. After That, the trail gradually descends down all the way to Dzongla 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Dzongla-Via Labuche-Ghorshep (5,140m). 6 hours the walking.
From Dzongla, firstly we follow the trail heads towards Khumbu Glacier, we can see numerous memorials of people who died on the Everest expeditions. After crossing the glacier, within a few ascends and descends we reach the Lobuche. Lobuche is we'll be known place located along the route of classic Everest Base camp trek. After Lobuche, the trail leads us to reach Gorakshep. The day makes amazing the splendid views of Mt.Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Pumori, and many other snow-capped peaks. We arrive Gorakshep. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Grokshep-Kalapathar-Pheruche.
Before breakfast, we make an early morning hike towards Kalapatthar you enjoy with great sunrise views over Mt, Everest (8,848m) Mt. Lhotse (8,516m) Mt. Makalu (8,481m) Mt. Cho yo (8,201m) and many other surrounding mountains. After having a quality time at Kalapatthar we descend down to Gorakshep. After breakfast, we head towards Feruche 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Feruche –Phungi-Thanga.
Pheruche Phungi Thanga 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Phungi Thanga-Jorsaly.
From Phungi Thanga 3 hours walking to Namche yours Lunch barks at Namche, then after lunch, 2 hours walking. Stay overnight at Jorsaly lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Jorsaly-Lukla.
Today is your last trekking day on your trip, 5 hours walking to Lukla. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 17Day 17 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- All ground transports in private vehicle.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea or coffee during the trek.
- Twin sharing lodge to accommodation during the trek.
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly English spiking guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu .
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your personal insurance policy encases if the accident and high altitude sickness, rescue and medication.
- You personal Trekking Equipment.
- Nepal Entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Tips for Guide and porter.
- Please don’t forget to bring 2 passport size of pictures with you.