Gokyo trek is one of the best and easy trekking in the Khumbu Everest region. Gokyo valley trek most attraction that for the trekker there are beautiful blue color Lakes which is the (4750meters) from the seas level. Why the people are interested to do this trek because there is one famous free trekking peak it called Gokyo Ri (5320m) which offer us amazing view of Mt Everest (8848m), Amadablam (6856m) Lhotse (8414m) and very close sunrise view of Cho-Oyo (8188m). Gokyo Peak is a moderate Alpine free trekking peak. For the Gokyo peak climbing, you don’t need to epical mountaineering equipment just enough with trekking gears are fine. We highly to do this trek October/ November and March to the 2cond week of May, because after Nov to Feb there are much snow and frozen snow on the climb to Gokyo Ri.
Gokyo village it main central hub in Everest trekking, from here you can do Renjo la pass Thame or you can make your trip to Everest Base camp+Kalapatthar, Kongmala three pass but via Chola pass (5420m) this trek you can make an Itinerary 10 to 11 days trek. Most of the trekkers are love to stay more night at Gokyo because there are so many high ices lakes and explore to visit Cho-Oyo Base camp including the Himalayan view.
Gokyo trek is better to make tea house trek because there are every 2 hours you can get cline lodge accommodation with dining & toilet. We listed on our website ( 1232: US$) Per person for a minimum of 2 people in the Group, If only one person single than the cost will be (240: US$ extra.
We do include the hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast, Lunch, dinner with necessary trekking permit, license holder trekking guide porter and both way plane ticket for the Kathmandu, Lukla Kathmandu as per our itinerary. When you will book with us trip then please clearly cheek our itinerary and program what it includes and not included. Gokyo trekking begins from Lukla Namche via Machhermo but trekking end also at Lukla.
Sorry: we don’t include in our price list, Nepal visa fee, personal equipment, Lunch, dinner in Kathmandu, your international air ticket and travels insurance.
If you want to hire only guide and porter also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Phakding (2,610m) 3 hours the walking.
Morning flight to Lukla. The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding-Namche (3,440m) 5 hours the walking.
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudhkosi river. You climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Namche-Khumjung (3,790m) 2 hours the walking.
Namche-hiking to Khunde Hospital was set up by the late Sir Edmund Hillary and we can visit up to Syangboche (3800m.) where Everest View Hotel is situated above Namche for some outstanding views of Everest (8848m), Nuptse (7861m), Lhotse (8414m), Ama Dablam (6856m), Thamserku (6608m), Khngtenga (6685m), and Kusum Kangaru (6367m). There are also good views from the National Park Centre and Museum just above the town. Stay overnight in the lodge in Khumjung.
- 5Day 5 : Khumjung-Dhole
Trek to Dhole (4200m) 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Dhole-Machhermo
Our trek to Machhermo (4410m) 4 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Machhermo-Gokyo
Trek to Gokyo (4790m) 4 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Gokyo-Nala
Before breakfast visit to Gokyo Ri (5320m) it takes 4 hours and after lunch back down to Nala (4200m). Stay overnight at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Nala-Phortse
Nala-Phortse (3640m) very famous old Sherpa Village 6 hours walking, Stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Phortse-Jorsale
Phortse-we climb up to Mongla and our lunch will be at Namche Bazar after lunch 2 hours walking to the Jorsale 6 hours. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Jorsale-Lukla
Jorsale-Lukla your last walking day 5 hours. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 13Day 13 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 14Day 14 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport your scheduled flight back to the home.
THE COST INCLUDES
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
THE COST NOT INCULDE
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable, please.
L’Agence Népal Alsace Treks et Expédition et son Directeur Dhane Gurung possède...Read More