Gokyo trek an ideal and alternative trial for trekkers who are willing to trek Everest region for the first time or someone who demands more verity and all the view of the mountain in the certain time period with less night spends at high altitude, offer the view of spectacular view of all mountain surpassing similar view from Gokyo Ri. Near the snow lake, so It is suitable for all age group and perfect for Family Vacation in the Everest region with less period but all the mesmerizing view. IT is the pristine lake and the highest freshwater lake system in the world with religious value. The major attraction of the region is the five Alpines lakes on the way. In other Hand the mesmerizing view of 4 of the 14 eight thousands mountain of the world top Mt Everest(8848m), Mt Lhotse (8516m), Mt Makalu(8470m), And Mt Cho Oyu (8201m) from the top of the Gokyo Ri (5320m) The Highest Viewpoint of Gokyo trek. And the Hike around Ngozumba Glacier the longest glacier of the Himalayas which cover 36km adds more attraction and enthusiasm to our trek. Gokyo Trek is considered an option to view Everest from another side of the region with less physical effort than Everest Base Camp Trek but the full combination of Ethnic Sherpa Culture Lifestyle and the interrelation of people with The mountain which is worth full and encourage the trekkers to explore Everest Region from Another side of Khumbu Region. We highly recommend the best time for Everest base camp trek 14 September to November and March to May, and Everest base camp trek binging from Lukla but you have to 35 minute flight from Kathmandu Lukla and we start walking from Lukla, Phakding via Namche Sherpa capital. If you interest with us this trek then please don’t be heisted to do inquiry with we will forward you price and itinerary as soon as possible.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Phakding (2,610m) 3 hours the walking.
Morning flight to Lukla. The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding-Namche (3,440m) 5 hours the walking.
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudhkosi river. You climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Namche-Khumjung (3,790m) 2 hours the walking.
Namche-hiking to Khunde Hospital was set up by the late Sir Edmund Hillary and we can visit up to Syangboche (3800m.) where Everest View Hotel is situated above Namche for some outstanding views of Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku and Kusum Kangaru. There are also good views from the National Park Centre and Museum just above the town. Stay overnight in the lodge in Khumjung.
- 5Day 5 : Khumjung-Dhole (4,200m) 6 hours the walking.
Khumjung-Dhole the trail up to Mongla (4,000m.). From here, you can see panoramic views of various mountains. You trek steeply descend passing through Phortse Tenga and from there, the trail climbs steeply to Dole, through rhododendron and birch forest festooned with hanging mosses and lichens. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Dhole-Machhermo (4,410m) 4 hours the walking.
From Dhole you climb steadily along the side of the valley, where small and thorny bushes give way to scrub juniper as the altitude increases. The trail passes many summer settlements. Ahead of you presents majestic views of Cho Oyu, of Kantenga and Thamserku. This is a short day and you will arrive at Machhermo. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Machhermo-Gokyo (4,790m) 4 hours the walking.
After breakfast, you head for the lakes at Gokyo. You follow a very scenic path to Pangka and then descend slightly, following one of the melted-water. Rivers flow down the west side of the Ngozumpa Glacier. You climb a steep rocky incline into the valley by the side of the glacier, passing the first of the holy lakes. You soon arrive at the second of the lakes, crossing the path which heads across the glacier and trek to Gokyo. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Gokyo-Nala (4,200m) 2 hours from the Gokyo.
Before the breakfast climb to Gokyo RI (5,320m) for Sunrise view. of Mt Everest and many more Himalayan snow peaks and about 4 hours go and back to Gokyo after Lunch 2 hours trek to Nala. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Nala-Phortse (3,640m) 5 hours the walking.
Nala-Phortse very famous old Sherpa Village, Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Phortse-Jorsaly 6 hours the walking.
Phortse-we climb up to Mongla and our lunch will be at Namche Bazar after lunch 2 hours to Jorsaly. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Jorsaly-Lukla 5 hours the walking.
Jorsaly-Lukla your last walking day. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 13Day 13 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 14Day 14 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport your scheduled flight back to home.
- All ground transports in private vehicle.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea or coffee during the trek.
- Twin sharing lodge to accommodation during the trek.
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly English spiking guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu.
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Beer, Coke Fanta, Mineral water.
- Your personal insurance policy encases if the accident and high altitude sickness, Rescue and medication.
- You personal Trekking Equipment.
- Nepal Entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Tips for Guide and porter.
- Please don’t forget to bring 4 passport size of pictures with you.
L’Agence Népal Alsace Treks et Expédition et son Directeur Dhane Gurung possède...Read More