Helambu Trekking is Especially Short and easy trek in Nepal, this trekking trails that highlight the calm and tranquil area for the trekking trails are blissfully famous for outstanding natural beauty, fascinating culture and favorable climates.
Helambu trekking region remains relatively un-spoilt besides the Helmo culture of highland people. During the trekking, you will find Rhododendrons and bamboo forest, waterfalls. In this area, there are many monasteries and people are look like Tibetans. During the trekking are landscape classic Himalayan foothills, with plenty of dramatic rises and plummeting descents.
Helambu Trakeghyang treks real short days adventure trip in Nepal. The trekking trails passing through the dense forest and traditional Buddhist village with mountains view which are genuinely in the spring season.
Helambu trekking you pass through the dramatic fidget, villages inhabited the Tamang and Sherpa people, lush forest of rhododendrons, conifers, oak, and this trail passes through the mountain cattle grazing on rich alpine pastures under the watchfulness of their herders.
Helambu trek is very easy to get from Kathmandu and the trekking takes 7 days/8 days. This holiday trip is the best hiking trip for those trekkers who have a short holiday for Nepal. in this trek offers us spectacular panoramic views of Goshaikunda valley, Gaurisankher, Dorje Lakpa, Lopsang la peak. Kangchambo and Langtang also same view of Everest range. Our itinerary is comfortable and enjoyable for the who have sort holy day trip to Nepal. Who wishes to do adventure closeness to the Himalayan trial without going at high altitude trek, Helambu trekking main attractions that including beautiful Gompas enshrining statues of Guru Rinpoche, Sakyamuni. The trekking begin from Sundarijal then walking start to Chisopani via Kutumsango Tharepati, from Tharepat you will have fantastic views of Langtang range, Gauri Sankar other snow peak and view of very close view of Goshaikunda.
Helambu trek we listed in our site (551 US$) Per person we include trekking permit, Local transport, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide-Porter, and Local transport during the trek also include the hotel in Kathmandu as per our itinerary but minimum 2 pax in your trip.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu arrival (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer tothe the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Patibhanjyang.(1,800m).
From Kathmandu, one hour drive to Sundarijal and trek to Patibhanjyang 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Patibhanjyang-Kutumsango (2,400m).
After breakfast trek to Kutum Sango Via Chipling and Golbhanjyang 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Kutumsango -Tharepati (3,400m) 5 hours walking.
Kutum -Tharepati before your reach Tharapati, you will pass two ridges. From these points, Yuri Danda-Gourisankher-Lopsang la Peak-Dorje Lakpa-Kangchhangbo and Sisapanma- everyone can see the beautiful mountains series. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Tarkeghyang (3,000m) 7/8 hours walking.
Threpati -Tarkeghyng It is a most interesting village for the Trekkers because it's the largest village in this area, people from Tarkeghyang are good and antique sellers, some of them have become rich by this kind of trading. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Sermathang (2,200m) 4 hours walking.
Tarkeghyang -Sermathang on this trail you can enjoy in springtime the Rhododendron forests. But also Mani walls, Chortens Sherpa village. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Melamchipul Bazer (830m) 7 hours walking.
After breakfast, trek to Melamchi Bazer Via Dhubichowr. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Bus to Kathmandu.
After breakfast 5 hours drive to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 9Day 9 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 10Day 10 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Langtang and Shivapuri National Park fee with TIMS Card.
- Bus Transport -Kathmandu-Sundarijal-Melamchi-Kathmandu.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy encase accident Rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you Can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport If you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Fanta, and Mineral waters.
- Your Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Trekking staff.
- Please don't forget to bring your 2 Passport size of pictures.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable, please.