Island Peak climbing Nepal - 16 Nights 17 Days
Island Peak climbing is famous among the entire climber before heading for Bigger Mountains because it is small but offers requires Technical Knowledge, and skill to overcome which add adventure and joy of Satisfaction and also considered as an opportunity for advanced beginner and intermediate climber to take on a challenging glacier to climb above 6100m. Island Peak was First Climb By Charles Evan, Aif Gregory, Charles Wylie, And Tenzing Norgay Sherpa so it the climb which literally follows the footstep of the Legendary Climber. It’s been nearly two century The peak of Nepal Drawn Adventure Lover, Climber And culture enthusiasts and the Peak offer all the above in one which follows trail to Everest Base Camp Through Typical Sherpa village, Ancient Monastery and the Exploration of Legendary Climber not only provide worthy feeling but also after summiting Island Peak, we can write our Name in History too and be a part of Khumbu Climber.
Island Peak climbing and trekking beginning from Lukla, early morning transfer to domestic airport from the hotel and 35-minute fly to Kathmandu-Lukla during the flight to Kathmandu offer views of mountains, Langtang, Gauri Sankar, Number Himal and valley of Solu Khumbu. The peak climbing is one of the beautiful and smaller peaks but challenging climbing trekking peak in Khumbu Everest region. This peak summit day we start the very early morning at about 3 am our aim that we reaching the top before noon if the weather is giving us permission. We find the high elevation (6189m) sea level. Island peak Itinerary directly via Namche Chhukung or you can do via three pass trek. Island peak Itinerary can make 11 days 15 days or until 20 days to a month also possible. Island peak climbing is between Chuphulu and Lhotse via Chhukung glacier.
Island peak climbing is not so difficult and no technical mountain anyone with basic snow climbing skill and high altitude endurance capacity. this peak climbing is highly glaciated its west face of the summit and offers valley view and Mountains. Climbing Island peak if you need to do longer then you can add the more days to hiking to Everest base camp and Kalapathar which is you get the enough acclimatized for the Island peak. The peak climbing is fulfilling the dream of every climber who seeks adventure and thrill along your trip to Nepal.
Island Peak climbing, We listed budget in our site US$: 2350: Per person minimum 2 people in the group, we included Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Island peak Permit 250: US$ Per Person, Sagarmatha park permit 3500 Rs, Pasang Lhamu VCD Tax 2000 Rs, Experienced climbing guide equipment cost 300 US$, Porters, Salary, Insurance, and hotel in Kathmandu as per our itinerary. We do include 360: US$ per person for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu plane ticket.
If only just one single client wants to climb this peak then the cost will be 200US$ extra.
Sorry: we don’t include in our price list, Nepal visa fee, personal equipment, Lunch, dinner in Kathmandu, your international air ticket and travels insurance.
If you want to hire only guide and porter also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Phakding (2,610m) 3 hours the walking.
Morning flight to Lukla. The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding-Namche (3,440m) 5 hours the walking.
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudhkosi river. You climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Rest day at Namche
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest, Amadablam, Thamserku. Kangtenga and others Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach and Island peak climb without any head ache. Stay Overnight in Namche
- 5Day 5 : Namche-Tengboche (3,860m) 5 hours the walking.
After the breakfast you climb slowly through the alpine forest, A splendid view of high peaks appears. Continuation of climbing through the mountainside in zigzag until you come to the stone gate built by the Lamas which marks your entry into Tengboche. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tengboche-Dinboche (4,410) 5 hours the walking.
From Tengboche, we will follow the trail that offers great views of Ama Dablam and Kantega as they appear on the other side. We continue our uphill trekking passing through Pangboche and Via Sumare then we arrived Dingboche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Dingboche-Chhukung (4,730m) 3/4 hours the walking.
After breakfast, we walk high up to the Chhukung Ri (5550m) for the good acclimatization. Stay overnight at the lodge,
- 8Day 8 : Chhukung Island Peak Base camp (5,087m) 6hours the walking.
From Chhukung we will trek on a trail that is a gradual ascend towards high Imja valley. We will have magnificent views of Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Island Peak, and other surrounding high peaks. Then Our trek continues to the Island Peak Base camp. We will set up our camp of Island Peak south ridge beneath the giant wall of Nuptse and Lhotse. Stay overnight in the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Rest day at Island Peak Base camp
Now we are over (5,000) meters from the sea level. So to avoid any kind of mental and physical illness we will take a rest here at the base camp before making the summit climb attempt of Island Peak. Our Sherpa will check our health conditions to make sure that everyone is fit for the main summit climb peak, they will also make necessary checks on climbing gears such as crampons, ice axes, harness and other equipment. Overnight in the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Island Peak summit day (6,189m) about 10 hours the walking.
Today we start the climb with full equipment and we start early with the aim to reach the summit before noon. The strong winds, especially after midday, can really create obstacles reaching the summit. Following the guidance and instructions are given by our Experienced Sherpa climbers, we will tackle several technical sections and head towards the summit. Once at the top we are rewarded with breathtaking views of Mt Lhotse. Mt Makalu, Lhotse Shar, Mt Nuptse, Mt Baruntse and other Peaks. We will spend short and quality time at the top of Island Peak and then descend following the same route back to base camp and overnight in the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Base Camp-chhukung 6 hours the walking.
After successfully conquering the summit of Island Peak, we take our time and start our return trek by retracing our footsteps and pass along the rocky trails which eventually heads back to Chhukung. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Chhukung-Phungithanga 6/7 hours the walking.
Having breakfast then start trek to Phungithanga Via Pangboche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Phungithanga-Jorsaly 6 hour the walking.
After breakfast trek to the Jorsaly. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Jorsaly-Lukla 5 hours the walking.
Today is your last walking day on your trip. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Kathmandu-Lukla.
After breakfast fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu and hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 17Day 17 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure transport by Car/ Van/ Hiace.
- License holder Climbing Guide Porters Equipment.
- Including insurance,Salary,food,Accommodation.
- 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu including bed and Breakfast.
- Accommodation at Lodge and tent.
- Breakfast,Lunch, Dinner Such as: Nepali,Indian,Chinese,Italian and many more European food a day three time.
- Everest National Park permits.
- Island Peak Climbing Permit fees.
- Garbage Deposit Fee.
- General Climbing equipments such as Fix Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu plane ticket.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance Policy encases if the accident and high altitude sickness, Rescue and Medication.
- Nepal Entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as beer, coke, Fanta, Mineral water.
- Your Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for staffs.
- You must bring your personal equipment such as, Sleeping bag Crampons, Harness ice axe, ice hammer. and lock unlock Karabiner.
- Please don't forget to bring with you 2 passport size of picture.