kathmandu valley short trek is one of the beautiful and short hiking near the Kathmandu valley. This hiking you can do 4/ 5 days itinerary the best time In September to June 10 month. kathmandu valley short trek trail starts out wide-is actually a dirt road and then there are serve aril lodge and resort on the way trails. Now a day’s people are reconstruction lodge and resort, whey because of the golden Mountains views, green forest, and fresh mountain spring waters. Walking hiking around the near Kathmandu cities for the visitor who has not long holidays Nepal then short hiking around Kathmandu. you enjoying the local village, Local people and natural green forest and hill. In this hiking really nice forest and traditional rural local villages. In this hiking, you will get a golden chance to explore around the valley with your very short time and limits. In this beautiful trek one and half hours drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal the start walk up to Chisopani it is a wonderful enchanting sport with the cool shade of Rhododendrons, Pines and oaks forest. From Sundarijal drinking water supply to all Kathmandu city and the Government offices.
Kathmandu valley short trek, valley area there are onwards is protected by Shivapuri conservation where the entrance fee collects for going to Chisopani. During the hiking, you most flowing to Chisopani. Chaukibhanjyang, Nagarkot, and Dhulikhel. This trek offers us the Mountain views of the Langtang. Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Lopsang la Peak, Gauri Sankar, and many more snow mountains views. This Short trip is not nice to do hiking after June to end of August because of the monsoon rain, not a good idea form excretions making this hiking. If you have extra time from this hiking then you may visit Bhaktapur, Patan, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and call monkeys to temple Swymbu Nath at Kathmandu valley. After your short trek and Kathmandu visit, we will drive to the international airport for your departure.
Kathmandu valley trekking, We listed budget in our site US$: 400: Per person minimum 2 people in the group, we included Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Necessary trekking -permits, Local transport, Experienced guide, Porters, Salary, Insurance, and hotel in Kathmandu as per our itinerary. We don’t include in our site, international air ticket, tips for working staff and Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : (Chisopani (2,300m) 5 hours walking.
After breakfast one hour drive to Sundarijal then 5 hours hike up to Chisopani. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 3Day 3 : (2,175m) Nagarkot 6/7 hours walking from Chisopani.
You may wake up 6 am morning and have fantastic views of Langtang-Ganesh Himal-Dorge Lakpa-Gaurisankhar and many other peaks after breakfast 7 hours walking to Nagarkot and Accommodation at hotel.
- 4Day 4 : Nagarkot Dhulekhel 4 hours walking and drive to Kathmandu.
Mt Everest and many more peaks views and 3 hours walking to Dhulekhel from Dhulikhel one hour transport to Kathmandu hotel.
- 5Day 5 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport.
- Three Nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Kathmandu-Sundarijal and Dhulikhel-Kathmandu Local Bus.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- 1 Night Lodge Accommodation during the hiking at Chisopani
- 1 Night hotel in Nagarkot Bodged.
- Trekking Guide and porter during yours trek.
- Shivapuri National park fee during your hiking.
- Nepali Visa fee -15 Day 25 U$D and for the 30 Days 40 U$D.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the drinks Such as Coke –Beer-Husky and Mineral water.
- Your Personal Equipment Medical and insurance policy.
- Tips for guide and porter.