Khumbu high pass trek one full round a challenging pass and best trekking in Khumbu Everest region. Khumbu high pass trekking most spectacular landscapes Sherpa villages, Buddhist Monsters, and Tibetan culture. We highly recommend this trek the best time from September to November and April to May. The Khumbu high pass trekking offers us Himalayan views including Chhukung Ri, Kangmola, Kalapatar, Chola, Gokyo Ri, and Renjo la pass. The Khumbu high pass amazing view of Thamserku, Amadablam, Island peak, Lhotse Shar, Nuptse, Pumori, Lola, Tawache, Cho Oyo and of course world top Mt. Everest. Khumbu high pass is an ambitious and Adventure high Mountain pass in Khumbu Nepal. Khumbu high pass trek there are villages, terraces, hills snow peaks, and the feeling getting away from it all unmatched all the times is surrounded by unforgettable Mountains and valleys. The Khumbu high pass trek senses and pulse for the Adventure feel a smell of real earth the trails through the Khumbu high pass trek where you get to see wild eagles and dare. After Kalapathar we should cross Chola pass which is the (5,420m) high pass then we descend to the Gokyo the next day we climbing up to Gokyo Ri (5320m) offers us fantastic view of closely Cho-Oyo, Everest, Pumori, and Nangpala which is camp number one for the Cho-Oyo expedition from Nepal north site. We see the Gokyo Lake colorful prayer flags fluttering at the top of Gokyo Ri. Next day we continue toward to Renjola pass (5,388m) high pass then we descending dawn to Thame traditionally Sherpa village. Thame is one of the center points of high pass trekking route Tashi Lapcha pass and Renjola pass. Khumbu high pass trekking starts from Lukla but you have to fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and you beginning walking from Lukla Via Namche. Tengboche and Dingboche. Khumbu high pass trekking will end Lukla and fly back to Kathmandu then transfer to hotel in Kathmandu.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival-Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Phakding (2,610m) 3 hours walking from Lukla.
Kathmandu-Phakding. Domestic flight to Lukla (35 Minute) and walking to Phakding. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Namche (3,440m) 5 hours walking from the Phakding.
After breakfast trek to Namche Bazer. Stay overnight at the lodge.
Today we can see the little part of the world top Everest, Thamserku and Khubuila from our trail,
- 4Day 4 : (3,790m) Khumjung and Visit day.
Namche-Khumjung, After breakfast visit to historical Namche Museum and 2 hours walk to Khumjung, you can leave your bag at the lodge then after lunch visit to Khunde evening back to Khumjung. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Tengboche (3,860m) 4 hours walking from Khumjung.
Khumjung – Tengboche very easy day and at this evening you can visit in Tengboche Monetary. Also, you can have a beautiful golden color view of Mt Everest Khangtenga, Thamserku and many snow peaks. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Dingboche (4,410m) 4 hours.
Tengboche- Dingbuche: Via Pangboche you will have the view of Amadablam-Khangtenga-Thamserku and Lotseshar views. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Chhukung (4,730m).
Dingboche-Chhukung-Early morning breakfast and visit to Nangkartshang 3 hours then you can go Chhukung not long way maximum 3 hours. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Visit day Island Peak valley.
After breakfast Visit to Imjavalley and views of Chupulu-Island peak-Imja Khola view of Amphu Lapcha pass. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Laboche (4,910m) 7/8 hours walking from Chhukung.
Chhukung-Labuche. From Chhukung we walking to Laboche very Long and hard day after crossing Kongma La Pass (5535) – between Imja and Khumbu Valleys to Labuche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
You need the much experience guide for this pass who can use compass and map reading.
- 10Day 10 : Sightseeing to Kalapathar about 6 hours both way.
Lobuche – Kalapathar, Labuche: From Labuche Sightseeing to Kalapatthar (5,545m) one of the best views of Mt. Everest. Mt Pumori many more Peaks and back down to Lobuche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Dzongla (4,760m) only 3 hours walking from Labuche.
Lobuche – Dzongla: today short and easy walking day. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Gokyo (4,730m) 8 hours walking from Dzongla.
Dzongla-Gokyo. Via (Cho-la Pass (5,420m) and Thagnak then walking Gokyo. Stay overnight at the lodge.
From the Cho-la offers us the views of Gokyo valley, Renjo pass, Cho-yo, and many more Himalayan Snow peaks.
- 13Day 13 : Gokyo Ri climbing.
Early morning climb up to Gokyo Ri (5,320m), We get mesmerizing views of the Mt Everest, Mt Cho yo, Amadablam, Tawache, Nuptse-and many more Himalayan Khumbu peaks then return back to Gokyo after Lunch your rest. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Lundin(4,380m) 6/7 hours walking from Gokyo.
Today after breakfast, we head toward the Renjo pass (5,388m) we climb up the way from Gokyo, it takes 3 hours to the top and has an amazing view of over (7,000m) snow peaks, Khumbu and part of Nagpala valley, then we continue our trek to Lungden. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Thame (3,800m) 8 hours walking from Lungdin.
From Lungden walking to the Thame, this is quite a long journey, but we get nice views of Tashilapsa part, Pherchamo peak, and the different part of Khumbu valley. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Jorsaly (3,740m) 6 hours walking from Thame.
After breakfast, we walk to Namche our lunch will be there. then we walk down to the Jorsaly. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 17Day 17 : 5 hours walking from Jorsaly-Lukla.
Today is your last walking on your trip and not the far way to go Lukla arrival Lukla and cheek your room then taking last Himalayan shower, Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 19Day 19 : Free day at Kathmandu.Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 20Day 20 : Departure.
After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for Your scheduled flight back to the home
- All ground transports in private vehicle.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea or coffee during the trek.
- Twin sharing lodge to accommodation during the trek.
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly English spiking guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu .
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Beer, Coke Fanta, Mineral water.
- Your personal insurance policy incase if accident and high altitude sickness, rescue and Medication.
- You personal Trekking Equipment's.
- Nepal Entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Tips for Guide and porter.
- Please don’t forget to bring 2 passport size of pictures with you.