Langtang Ganjala pass Trek route offers an opportunity to explore Tamang Village Climb Small Peak Tsergo Ri (4,900m) and enjoy glacier comfortably at low elevation the route mostly covers the semi-tropical forest of moss covering the ground, lush fem and orchids cling to the tree trunks. Langtang Ganjala (5,120m) pass trek is encountered different varied cultural s region in front of Himalayas to remote valley-Spectacular views of the snow-peak Himalayas –Langtang Lirung Dorje Lakpa-Langsisa-Kangchhangbo and Langsisa Ri and many more peaks, In this region known habitat of red panda-Traditional monasteries colorful cultures of local and the high Himalayas landscapes. After Gajala pass we reach to the Tarkeghyang Helambu which is the famous Sherpa village then our trek ending to the Thimpu then transfer to Kathmandu.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : (Sybrubensi (1,700m) 9 hours bus.
From Kathmandu by bus to Sybrubensi our lunch will be Trisuli and drive to Syabrubensi. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Lama-hotel (2,410m) 6 hours.
After breakfast walking to Lama-hotel. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Mundo (3,340m) 6 hours.
From Lama-hotel trek to Mundo. Stay overnight at the lodge. In Langtang, there is no one living. Because in 2014 there is a big landslide from Earthquake,So, right now people are open new teahouse at the Mondo.
- 5Day 5 : Kangjin (3,710m) 3 hours.
having your Breakfast trek tothe Kangjin.After lunch hiking to Kangjin Ri and back down to at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Visit to Tregori (4,900m) 6 hours,
Today we visit the Trego Ri -Have amazing views of Langtang Lirung, Langtang Ri, Langsisa Ri Kang Chhangbu, Nayankhanga Peak, Yala peak and many more snow Peaks. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : (4,200m) Ganjala Phedi 3 hours walking.
From Kangjin we heading up to the Ganjala Phedi. There is we can't find lodge.so.it is necessary to have make a tent.
- 8Day 8 : (4,350m) kelden Kharka 5/6 hours via Ganja-la pass.
From Phedi 3 hours climb up to the Ganjala top (5,120,m) our Guide will fix necessary rope after crossing Ganjala we walk down to the Kelden Kharka which is the best camping place overnight at tent.
- 9Day 9 : (3,800m) Dhukpu Kharka 6 hours.
After breakfast we carry pack lunch for Guest and staff because between Kelden Kharka and Dukpu Kharka there is no water service, today we walk a long way through the grassy land prevailed all the ridgeline of the hill, We arrive Dukpu Kharka where is an open place overnight at the tent.
- 10Day 10 : (3,000m) Tarkrghyang 6 hours.
After breakfast, our trek down gradually and again climb up to (4,000m), It is a pretty and stunning view of Everest range and Gurishankher –Dorje Lakpa-Number Himal range can be seen from this pass then we continue the trek down through the rhododendron and pine forest to go Tarkeghyang (Helambu) Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : 3 hours walking to Thimpu.
Today we back down slowly to Thimpu. Because Thimpu is not far away from Tarkeghyang very easy day. Stay overnight at the Local teahouse.
- 12Day 12 : 6 hour bus to Kathmandu.
From Thimpu, we taking a bus to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 13Day 13 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 14Day 14 : Departure.
After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for Your scheduled flight back to the home
- Arrival and Departure Transport Car/Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 3 Nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during Lodge and camping trek with Tea and coffee.
- Lodge and Tented accommodation during the trek.
- License holder Trekking Guide and porters. Including insurance, Food, Salary and Accommodation.
- Fix rope and ice crow.
- Langtang National park fee and TIMS Card.
- Bus Transport-Kathmandu-Shybrubensi-Thimpu-Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy encase if accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you obtain your visa in Kathmandu Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Will require 1 passport size photos
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer.Coke,Fanta and mineral waters.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Trekking staffs.