Langtang Ganjala pass trekking, a famous and beautiful easy pass trek in Langtang region and an amazing adventures holidays trip and offers us view Mountains Langtang Ri, Langtang, Langsisa Ri, Nayankhanga peak, Kangchambo, Ganjalachuli, and Tserko Ri. Langtang Ganjala pass trek is characterized by the rhododendron and bamboo forests, Langtang village is mix people Tibetan and Tamangs. Langtang and Ganj la pass trekking is not only the wilderness adventures holiday rather it would be an act of humanity. The devastated Langtang valley needs to be rebuilt and renovated. People of the Langtang are doing their utmost best to rise again. Langtang Ganjala pass is the main attraction the Ganjala pass which is the (5120m) pass which offers us Langtang Himalayan range. You can book with us mesmerizing and happy adventurous Langtang Ganjala pass trek by internet booking as well. Nepal Alsace trekking company will offer you the best and hospitality while taking you to the magnificent Himalayans of Nepal. Langtang Ganjala pass trek straits from the Syabrubensi of Rasuwa drastic Nepal. The bus driver will take you place from Machhepokhari Kathmandu. Your first-day trekking journey is until Lama hotel. The trails comprise of the Rhododendrons, Bamboo forest, Waterfall, Streams, Langtang river and Local community. After the pass Ganjala pass, we are heading our trek to Helambu Tarkeghayang. People call here themselves Sherpa’s these people the dialects spoken are very different. This person. People are here follows the Buddhist religion and you find also many old Buddhist monasteries in this village. In this place, the local temples rebuilt in 1969. Langtang Ganjala pas you can do tea house trek until Kangjin Gompa there are available lodge accommodations. From Kangjin Gompa you need to carry your food and tent by porters for the 3 days 4 night. We inform you that from Tarkeghyang you don’t need to carry your tent you will find tea house lodge until Melamchi pul Bazer.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : (Sybrubensi (1,700m) 9 hours bus.
From Kathmandu by bus to Sybrubensi our lunch will be Trisuli and drive to Syabrubensi. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Lama-hotel (2,410m) 6 hours.
After breakfast walking to Lama-hotel. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Mundo (3,340m) 6 hours.
From Lama-hotel trek to Mundo. Stay overnight at the lodge. In Langtang, there is no one living. Because in 2014 there is a big landslide from Earthquake,So, right now people are open new teahouse at the Mondo.
- 5Day 5 : Kangjin (3,710m) 3 hours.
having your Breakfast trek tothe Kangjin.After lunch hiking to Kangjin Ri and back down to at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Visit to Tregori (4,900m) 6 hours,
Today we visit the Trego Ri -Have amazing views of Langtang Lirung, Langtang Ri, Langsisa Ri Kang Chhangbu, Nayankhanga Peak, Yala peak and many more snow Peaks. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : (4,200m) Ganjala Phedi 3 hours walking.
From Kangjin we heading up to the Ganjala Phedi. There is we can't find lodge.so.it is necessary to have make a tent.
- 8Day 8 : (4,350m) kelden Kharka 5/6 hours via Ganja-la pass.
From Phedi 3 hours climb up to the Ganjala top (5,120,m) our Guide will fix necessary rope after crossing Ganjala we walk down to the Kelden Kharka which is the best camping place overnight at tent.
- 9Day 9 : (3,800m) Dhukpu Kharka 6 hours.
After breakfast we carry pack lunch for Guest and staff because between Kelden Kharka and Dukpu Kharka there is no water service, today we walk a long way through the grassy land prevailed all the ridgeline of the hill, We arrive Dukpu Kharka where is an open place overnight at the tent.
- 10Day 10 : (3,000m) Tarkrghyang 6 hours.
After breakfast, our trek down gradually and again climb up to (4,000m), It is a pretty and stunning view of Everest range and Gurishankher –Dorje Lakpa-Number Himal range can be seen from this pass then we continue the trek down through the rhododendron and pine forest to go Tarkeghyang (Helambu) Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : 3 hours walking to Thimpu.
Today we back down slowly to Thimpu. Because Thimpu is not far away from Tarkeghyang very easy day. Stay overnight at the Local teahouse.
- 12Day 12 : 6 hour bus to Kathmandu.
From Thimpu, we taking a bus to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 13Day 13 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 14Day 14 : Departure.
After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for Your scheduled flight back to the home
- Arrival and Departure Transport Car/Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 3 Nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during Lodge and camping trek with Tea and coffee.
- Lodge and Tented accommodation during the trek.
- License holder Trekking Guide and porters. Including insurance, Food, Salary and Accommodation.
- Fix rope and ice crow.
- Langtang National park fee and TIMS Card.
- Bus Transport-Kathmandu-Shybrubensi-Thimpu-Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy encase if accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you obtain your visa in Kathmandu Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Will require 1 passport size photos
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer.Coke,Fanta and mineral waters.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Trekking staffs.