Langtang Goshaikunda trek is the most beautiful destination for the trek in Nepal. Langtang Goshaikunda trek liens in great Himalaya trial of Nepal. Langtang Goshaikundatrekking its Specially Tamang and Sherpa community people leave in Langtang. Langtang Gosaikunda Trek offers beautiful scenery of Nepal.while doing Langtang Goshaikunda trekking you’ll get chance to see the mindblowing mountain like Langtang Lirung, Langtang Ri, Naya Kanga, Kangchhangbo and many more picks, from Kangjin Gumpa. While doing Langtang Goshaikunda trek you will find the lake called “Gosaikunda”.Gosaikunda is Glacier Lake and Gosaikunda lies north from Kathmandu. And most important Gosaikunda carries religious view that’s why Hindu pilgrims from all over the world visit Gosaikunda Lake during a full moon festival in August, because Hindu people believe that Lord Shiva was intoxicated by grief due to death of his wife (Parvati) and Lord Shiva felt thirsty so he hit the stone with his holly stick, thus the Lake was created. There are lots of glacier Lake but Gosaikunda is the most important lake for Hindu. And Hindu people believe an image of Lord Shiva can be seen in the middle surface of the water. The lake is also sacred to Buddhists. This is a journey of numerous highlights, stunning views of Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung (7,227m)Langtang Gheng (6,596m), Langtang Yubra (6,048m), Langsisa Ri (6,227m), Kangchhangbo (6,387m), and Tserko Ri and many more peaks.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu –Syabrubensi (1,700m).
From Kathmandu 9 hours bus to Syabrubensi. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Sybrubensi-Lama-hotel (2,769m) 6 hours walking.
After breakfast, our trekking starts to the Lama hotel. we descend through bamboos and Rhododendron forest. After crossing the bridge over Langtang Khola then we ascent on a steep trail which leads us to the Lam hotel. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Mundo (3,340m) 6 hours walking.
We continue ascending from Lama hotel and enjoy the mountain landscape and waterfalls then we reach the green meadows Ghora Tabela and offers us beautiful Himalayan Snow peaks and the Buddhist monastery. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Kangjin Gompa (3,830m) 2:h.30.
Our Journey to the Kangjin Gompa we pass the mini chorten made from stone then we reach the Kangjin Gompa. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Visit to Trego Ri (4,900m) about 6 hours both way.
Visit Trego Ri -Have an amazing view of Langtang Lirung, Langtang Ri, Langsisa Ri Kang Chhangbo, Nayankhanga Peak, Yala peak and many more snow Peaks. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Lama-hotel.
Kangjin-Lama-hotel. Stay overnight at the lodge.
After breakfast, seem way we back down to the Lama hotel it takes about 6 hours.
- 8Day 8 : Lamahotel-Thulo Syabru (2,020m).
Lama-hotel-Thulo Syabru 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
Tholo Syabru mins big Syabru village people are Tamang and beautiful place which offers us the view of Langtang Lerung, Ganesh Himal, and Kerung.
- 9Day 9 : Thulo Syabru-Singompa (3,330m).
After breakfast, we start our short trek to Singompa while passing by a Chorten and we reach Singompa. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Singompa-Goshaikunda Lake (4,380m).
Shingomba to Laurebinyak is the windy and quite cold hiking way because we’ll climb up for around 700 meters up. The way is very unique and scenario of different mount Like Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung, and Many More mountains while doing our hike will take your Breath away. The Destination called LauriBinyak because Lauri Means Stick and Binayak means Without so we have to go up to our Destination without stick IT’s just the belief Because we are Heading Towards Holly Place and by doing this you can directly be evolved in Cultures of this area. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Gosahikunda- Ghopte (3,200m).
From Gosahikunda upper Goshaikunda pass (4700m) 6/7 hours walking. Stay overnight at the lodge at Ghopte.
Today we start our trek at 7 am morning. Our trial is 2 hours walking up to Goshaikunda pass and has a nice view of another valley then we descending down to Phedi our lunch will be there, then trek to Ghopte.
- 12Day 12 : Ghopte-Kutum Sango (2,470m).
Ghopte-Kutum Sango 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
After breakfast, we walk in Rhododendron forest 2 hours to Tharepati, Which is the view of Helambu valley, Mt Gaurisngkhar, Lopsang la peaks, Dorjelakpa peak and Kangchangbo.
- 13Day 13 : Kunumsango-Patibhanjyang (1,730m).
Kunumsango trek to the Pati Bhanjyan 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
Today we walk in the Tamang villages, offer us a view of Snow Peaks.
- 14Day 14 : Patibhanjyang-Kathmandu.
From Patibhanjyang we crossing Chisopani Deurali (20,00m) and walking dawn to Sundarijal and transfer to hotel in the Kathmandu.
Today We walking pass via Mulkharka village, you are happy now because you can have the view of the Kathmandu valley and you can see the Kathmandu international airport, 4 hours walking.
- 15Day 15 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 16Day 16 : Departure
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and Departure Transport Car/van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 3 Nights with bed and breakfasts.
- Kathmandu-Shybrubensi-Sundarijal Kathmandu by bus.
- Breakfast, Toast and eggs/ Or Tibetan bread Or Chapati/Or pancake with honey or jam.
- Lunch, Nepali Dalbhat or you can Change other items.
- Dinner including Soup and Fried rice/ Or Pizza and Chips/ Or Macaroni with Vegas, Cheese or other items.
- Hot drinks, tea Or Coffee with milk.
- Accommodation at tea house Lodge during the trek. we provide you Separate room as available.
- English Espiking trekking guide and porters Including insurance, Food, day salary, and Accommodation.
- Langtang, National park Permit, and TIMS Card.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your travel Insurance Policy encase if accident and high Altitude Sickness Rescue.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer, coke, Fanta and Mineral water.
- Personal Trekking equipment.
- Tips for your guide and Porter.
- Kathmandu Entry Visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Please bring with you 2 Passport size photo.
Really Enjoyed our trekking in Nepal Langtang Trekking in 2010 with 12...Read More