Langtang valley Trekking is specially Tamang and Tibetan religions main habitat of this area where unique culture and the lifestyle will amaze you. Langtang valley region People of this region speak Tamang and Tibetan language because near the Tibet border. Langtang valley trekking lifestyle is quite similar to Tibetan. Langtang valley trekking route not only carries cultural value but also the religious belief. Langtang national park is one of the most protected National parks because rare Animal like Red panda can be found in Langtang valley trekking areas. Not only red panda different species of bird, snow leopard, Musk deer, and many more animals are the other attractions of this route. Langtang valley trekking is viewpoint of Langtang Lirung (7,227m)Langtang Gheng (6,596m), Langtang Yurba (6,048m), Langsisa Ri (6,227m), Kangchhangbo (6,387m), and Tserko Ri and many more Snow peaks.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu arrival (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu –Syabrubensi (1,700m).
From Kathmandu, 9 hours drive the bus to Syabrubensi. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Sybrubensi-Lama hotel (2,410m).
After breakfast, our trekking starts at the Lama hotel. we descend through bamboos and Rhododendron forest. After crossing the bridge over Langtang Khola then we ascent on a steep trail which leads us to the Lam hotel 6 hours the walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Lamahotel-Mondo (3,340m).
We continue ascending from Lama hotel and enjoy the mountain landscape and waterfalls then we reach the green meadows Ghora Tabela and offers us beautiful Himalayan Snow peaks and the Buddhist monastery 6 hours the walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Mondo-Kangjin Gompa (3,710m).
Our Journey to the Kangjin Gompa we pass the mini Chorten made from stone then we reach the Kangjin Gompa 3 hours the walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Visit to Trego Ri (4,900m) about 6 hours both way.
Visit Trego Ri -Have an amazing view of Langtang Lirung, Langtang Ri, Langsisa Ri, Kang Chhangbo, Nayankhanga Peak, Yala peak and many more snow Peaks. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Lama hotel.
Back dawn to the Lamahotel for about 5 hours. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Lamahotel-Thulo Syabru (2,020m).
Trek to Tholo Syabru 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Dhunche (2,900m).
5 hours walking from Tholo Syabru to Dhunche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
Today is your last walking day on your trip.
- 10Day 10 : Bus to Kathmandu.
From Dhunche 7 hours drive the bus to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 11Day 11 : Kathmandu.Your free day at Kathmandu hotel including with bed and breakfast.
- 12Day 12 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for yourscheduled flight back to home.
- •Arrival and Departure Transport Car/van/ Hiace.
- •Hotel in Kathmandu 3 Nights with bed and Breakfasts.
- •Kathmandu-Shybrubensi-Dhunche- Kathmandu bus
- •Breakfast, Toust and Eggs/ Or Tibetan bread or Chapati/ Or pancake with honey or jam.
- •Lunch, Nepali Dalbhat or you can Change other items.
- •Dinner including Soup and Fried rice/ Or Pizza and Chips/ Or Macaroni with Vege, Cheese or other items.
- •Hot drinks, tea Or Coffee with milk.
- •Accommodation at tea house Lodge during the trek. we provide you Separate room as available.
- •Experience Llicensed holder trekking guide and porters Including insurance, Food, Day salary and Accommodation,
- •Langtang, National park Permit and TIMS Card.
- •Guide and porters.
- •Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- •Your travel Insurance Policy encase if accident and high Altitude Sickness Rescue.
- •Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer,Coke, Fanta and Menerail water.
- •Personal Trekking equipment's.
- •Tips for your guide and Porters.
- •Kathmandu Entry Visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- •Please bring with you 2 Passport size photo.
Cher Dhane Gurung, Nous avons réalisé, à trois personnes, deux jeunes et...Read More