Langtang valley trek lies to the north of Kathmandu, It is one of the nearest and most visited trekking destinations of Nepal because of the unique blend of adventure it offers. Langtang is Tibetan influenced village with a diverse landscape, preserved culture of the ancient time, the hospitality of the local people Flora and fauna and the huge mountain range make it once in a lifetime opportunity to explore another precious trekking route of Nepal. It is one of most protected National park of Nepal because of the easy asses to Tibet border near National park and also because the Langtang is home to different types of rare animal like black beer, musk deer and especially Red panda so to discourage illegal hunting of such a rare animal and control border we have to go through many checkpoints. According to legend, Langtang was discovered by Tibetan lama teacher who is pursuing his runway yak so they called LANG mean “yak” in Tibetan and TANG (dang) actually it’s dang mean “follow” in a such a historic way Langtang was discovered and named. Langtang valley trek offer subtropic to alpine climate zone with majestic view of Langtang Lirung(7234m),Langtang RI(7205m), Dorje Lakpa(6966m), Kangchhangbo (6387m), Changbu(6781m), Langshisha RI(6427m) and many more snow-capped mountains on the trial will only add excitement in our journey.
Langtang valley trek began from Kathmandu drive to Dhunche– Syabrubensi by bus for 7 hours and we will slowly follow hiking trail to Langtang lower following small villages, scattered farmlands, and terrace into pristine ancient Tamang village and gradually gaining height before entering majestic Langtang valley. Our highest elevation point is Tserko Ri (5033m) our best viewpoint to have a 360-degree view of Langtang massif.
NOTE: After earthquake, there was avalanche in Langtang valley which totally destroyed Langtang killing more than 308 people 178 Langtang resident,80 foreigners, and 10 army person so local people are still willing to re-start and overcome from such a tragedy so buy doing this trek we can help and support Langtang valley stronger and happier again.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu arrival (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu –Syabrubensi (1,700m).
From Kathmandu, 9 hours drive the bus to Syabrubensi. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Sybrubensi-Lama hotel (2,410m).
After breakfast, our trekking starts at the Lama hotel. we descend through bamboos and Rhododendron forest. After crossing the bridge over Langtang Khola then we ascent on a steep trail which leads us to the Lam hotel 6 hours the walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Lamahotel-Mondo (3,340m).
We continue ascending from Lama hotel and enjoy the mountain landscape and waterfalls then we reach the green meadows Ghora Tabela and offers us beautiful Himalayan Snow peaks and the Buddhist monastery 6 hours the walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Mondo-Kangjin Gompa (3,710m).
Our Journey to the Kangjin Gompa we pass the mini Chorten made from stone then we reach the Kangjin Gompa 3 hours the walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Visit to Trego Ri (4,900m) about 6 hours both way.
Visit Trego Ri -Have an amazing view of Langtang Lirung, Langtang Ri, Langsisa Ri, Kang Chhangbo, Nayankhanga Peak, Yala peak and many more snow Peaks. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Lama hotel.
Back dawn to the Lamahotel for about 5 hours. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Lamahotel-Thulo Syabru (2,020m).
Trek to Tholo Syabru 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Dhunche (2,900m).
5 hours walking from Tholo Syabru to Dhunche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
Today is your last walking day on your trip.
- 10Day 10 : Bus to Kathmandu.
From Dhunche 7 hours drive the bus to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 11Day 11 : Kathmandu.Your free day at Kathmandu hotel including with bed and breakfast.
- 12Day 12 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for yourscheduled flight back to home.
- •Arrival and Departure Transport Car/van/ Hiace.
- •Hotel in Kathmandu 3 Nights with bed and Breakfasts.
- •Kathmandu-Shybrubensi-Dhunche- Kathmandu bus
- •Breakfast, Toust and Eggs/ Or Tibetan bread or Chapati/ Or pancake with honey or jam.
- •Lunch, Nepali Dalbhat or you can Change other items.
- •Dinner including Soup and Fried rice/ Or Pizza and Chips/ Or Macaroni with Vege, Cheese or other items.
- •Hot drinks, tea Or Coffee with milk.
- •Accommodation at tea house Lodge during the trek. we provide you Separate room as available.
- •Experience Llicensed holder trekking guide and porters Including insurance, Food, Day salary and Accommodation,
- •Langtang, National park Permit and TIMS Card.
- •Guide and porters.
- •Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- •Your travel Insurance Policy encase if accident and high Altitude Sickness Rescue.
- •Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer,Coke, Fanta and Menerail water.
- •Personal Trekking equipment's.
- •Tips for your guide and Porters.
- •Kathmandu Entry Visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- •Please bring with you 2 Passport size photo.