Lobuche Peak Climbing - 18 Nights 19 Days
Lobuche peak Climbing is everyone ready for the ascent we start as early as possible gaining the south ridge as angled rock leads onto the first snow, then we follow this area as it snakes its way to join the summit ridge. Lobuche peak Climbing, Lobuche is ideal as a last big trekking peak challenge, as it offers a series of tops all along the ridge. The summit gives fantastic views over the whole of the Khumbu Valley and Mt Everest range. We descend by the route to Tengboche and then to Lukla. Climbing this peak and an exhilarating trek through the Everest region ensures that this will be a memorable expedition of a lifetime.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding (2,610m) 3 hours the walking.
Morning flight to Lukla. The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Namche (3,440m) 5 hours the walking.
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudhkosi river. You climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Hike up to Syangboche and Namche.
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest, Amadablam, Thamserku. Kangtenga and others Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp and the Labuche peak climb without any a headache. Stay Overnight in Namche
- 6Day 6 : Tengboche (3,860m) 5 hours the walking.
After the breakfast you climb slowly through the alpine forest, A splendid view of high peaks appears. Continuation of climbing through the mountainside in zigzag until you come to the stone gate built by the Lamas which marks your entry into Tengboche. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Dingboche (4,410m) 5 hours the walking.
Today our trekking trails are not too difficult easy walk to Dinboche and you get to see Papolar Trekking peak Name (Imjatose) Island peak. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Chhukung (4,730m).
After breakfast, you can high up to the Chhukung Ri (5550m) and back down to the Chhukung. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Labuche (4,910m) 8 hours the walking.
From Chhukung heading to over the Kongmola pass (5,545m), it takes about 8 hours to Labuche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Kalapather (5,545m) 6 hours the walking.
From Labuche visit to Kalapatthar, you enjoy the views of the sunrise. From Kala Patthar you can have a panoramic view of Mt. Everest and many other mountains peaks like Mt. Pumori, Mt. Lingtren, Mt. Khumbu Tse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Thamserku and many more over (7,000m) peaks and back to the Labuche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Base camp (5,400m) 5 hours the walking.
Today our trek start to go Labuche peak high camp about 5/6 hours not the long way but we should walk with high altitude trail overnight in the tent.
- 12Day 12 : From high Camp – Lobuje Peak summit (6,119m) back to Lobuje camp.
Today Very early maybe 1 to 2 AM wake up call, take some hot soup and start climbing, Lobuje peak is rock climb and also there are few summits, there is mountain terrace. Summit the Lobuje Peak and return to base camp, Overnight in base Camp about 11 hours the walking.
- 13Day 13 : Extra Climbing day for your trip.
Weather is our master, we can’t control so we give you one more day extra day. As well as human body, may get sick or any problems, nobody no knows. You have already expense lot money to climb project peak, if one more day extra may you can success so that we make spare day.
- 14Day 14 : Trek back to Phungi Thanga, 7 hours.
From base camp, our trek back down to the PhungiThanga between Sanasa and Tengboche. Stay overnight at the lodge,
- 15Day 15 : Phungi Thanga-Jorsaly 6 hours.
After breakfast 3 hours walking to the Namche, we will be our lunch break in the Namche then 2 hours walking down to Monjo. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Jorsaly-Lukla 5 hours.
From Monjo not difficult to get Lukla, today is your last walking day on your trip. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 17Day 17 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 18Day 18 : Kathmandu.
Your free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 19Day 19 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure transport. Car/ Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner Such as Italian, Chinese, Nepali, Indian many more European (Items) food three time a day with Coffee, Tea.
- Tea Houses Lodge and Tented accommodation during the trek and climbing.
- License holder Climbing Guide, Porters, Including Salary, Insurance, food, and Accommodation.
- Everest National Park permits.
- Lobuche Peak climbing Permit fee.
- Garbage Deposit Fee.
- General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu Plane Ticket.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance Policy encases if the accident and high altitude Sickness Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But you can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Beer, Coke, Fanta, Mineral water.
- Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- You must bring your personal Equipment such as, Sleeping bag/Crampons/Harness Ice axe, and ice hammer.
- Please bring with 2 passport of size pictures.