Lower Dolpo trekking is a beautiful remote trekking area and less tourist because of fewer visitor compere with another trekking region Nepal, 19 days trekking programs, basic tea house not like has another touristic region. The trek discovers green valley Dunai, Dhotrap, Ankhe, and the main attraction is Numula pass (5128m) Bagala pass (5169m) amazing adventure trip to Nepal.
Lower Dolpo trekking is with magnifications view at rain shadow trekking, where you require special trekking permit from Nepal immigration office. The main highlighted of the Phoksundo Lake, exotic and enthralling path, reasonably though the trek connects the part of Great Himalayan trills.
Lower Dolpo trekking is Dry landscape and people are Buda Magar, Thakali and Tibetan ethnic groups. Phoksundo Lake is situated (3612m) above the sea level which is more charming Lake, Rhododendron, pine forest, wild animals, Himalayan Thar, Musk deer, Danphe and Monal. During the trek, there is a natural stone step and very basic accommodation basic real Nepali food Dal Bhat.
Lower Dolpo trekking we are the experience trekking agency in Nepal, who leads Upper Dolpo trek, Dolpo Kagmara trek, Dolpo Jomsom trek. We listed in our site 2780 U$$ Per person. So we do include Hotel in Kathmandu, meal 3 time a day, special trekking permit, Phoksoundo national park fee, one night Nepal Gunj hotel with dinner, Dolpo experienced guide, porter, insurance salary and we included also four-time domestic flight ticket as Kathmandu-Nepal Gunj, Juphal, Nepalgunj to Kathmandu.
We highly recommend do this trek June to September is the best time and we request with you that please bring more the 19 days holiday for this tip, because if the weather is not allowed to fly in our own time then you have to wait for the flight to Nepalgunj to Juphal – Nepal Gunj.
NAMASTE and welcome to upper Dolpo trek.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer tothe hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Permit ensuing day.Your free day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the Restricted Special Trekking permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for your Trekking details.
- 3Day 3 : Fly to Kathmandu-Nepalgunj.
From Kathmandu day fly to Nepalgunj and transfer to hotel include dinner.
- 4Day 4 : Plane-Juphal and Dunai (2,090m).
From Nepalgunj fly to Juphal and 3 hours your first day walking to Dunai.
Accommodation at the tent & meals are in tea house lodge, but lodge are not good computable for the tourists, so the tent is better.
- 5Day 5 : Dunai-Tarkot (2,580m).
From Dunai 5/6 hours walking to Tarakot is Name of a village where Sherpa people and Magar community people leave. we'll spend our Night at the big camping ground near the police station.
Accommodation at the tent & meals are in tea house lodge, but lodge are not good computable for the tourists, so tent is better.
- 6Day 6 : Tarakot-Lahini Kharka (3,005m).
From Traktor 5/6 hours walking to Lahini Kharka.From Tarakot to Lahini Kharka is quite a hard trial but the scenario of the Dolpo help to gain energy or enthusiasm to move forward! Lani kHarka is the place where Tibetan people use to spend the night in the ancient Period as their campsite so, we can find 1 house similar to Tibetan shelter. Accommodation at the tent & meals are in tea house lodge, but lodge are not good computable for the tourists, so tent is better.
- 7Day 7 : Laini Kharka-Bavo Cave (3,500m).
From Lahini Kharka 5/6 hours walking to Bavo Cave, Laini to Bavio cave is pleasant way But it is impossible to find habitation. So, we have to stay at the place called Bavyo cave (Gufa) which is also the campsite for Tibetan as well as people who came to search a Herbs (Yarshagumbas) etc. And the cave is Near to River so the night will be full of music of River. Accommodation at the tent & meals are in tea house lodge, but lodge are not good computable for the tourists, so tent is better.
- 8Day 8 : Bavo Cave to Dho Trap (4,190m).
From The Bavyo Cave, 5/6 hours walking to Dho Tarap-Bivo cave to Dhotarap is the easy and Flat way where we take way through Riverside, and we can have mesmerizing views of Different Crystal Mountains standing next to us. And we can get to the DhoTarap at our lunchtime so it ’s an easy day for Trekkers and the DhoTarap is the oldest and the biggest village of Lower Dolpo circuit. Accommodation at the tent & meals are in tea house lodge, but lodge are not good computable for the tourists, so tent is better.
- 9Day 9 : Dhotrap –Numula Base camp (4,300m).
From Dho 5 hours walking to Numu La base camp.DhoTarap to Numala base camp is also an easy way but due to different climate as Tibet makes us hard to do pass so we need to stay at base camp after 4 hours of walk and rest. Overnight at the tent.
Our staff will cook fods.
- 10Day 10 : Numula pass and Bagala Base camp (4,700m).
Numu La Base Camp 5/6 hours walking Via Numu La pass (5,128m) and Baga La Base camp- Numala pas is an interesting pass because we can have panoramic views of different mountains like Kanjiroba (6,883m) and much more Himalayan range. It needs 2 hours to get to the top of the Numala pas and after doing pass we’ll move on for another pass called”Bagala. Overnight at the tent. Our staff will cook for foods.
- 11Day 11 : Bagala Pass and Phedi (3,653m).
Baga La Base Camp 4 hours walking Via Baga La pass (5,169m) and Baga La Phedi is the greenery land where the habitation of different animals like Blue sheep, musk deer etc. To do Bagala we need 3 hours Up to the pass and 2 hours down where is our camp. Overnight at the tent. Our staff will cook for foods.
- 12Day 12 : Bagala Phedi-Ringmo PhokSaidu Lake (3,600m).
Baga La Phedi 4/5 hours walking to Ringmo Lake overnight at Camp. The way is quite muddy but the scenario is Heartbreaking. So, we take a small path on the high hill so it will be a new experience for trekkers and it is the day when we get to the Phoksundo Lake world the drippiest lake and the most beautiful lake you’ll ever see. Where the drippiest George of world standing. Accommodation at the tent & meals are in tea house lodge, but lodge are not good computable for the tourists, so tent is better.
- 13Day 13 : Rest day at Phoksindu Lake.
Poksundo Lake Rest day overnight at Camp, To Rest is Poksundo is the one of best decision because we’ll have time to visit the village and lake which is the experience of the lifetime. And the trial for Upper Dolpo also can be seen from here. Accommodation at the tent & meals are in tea house lodge, but lodge are not good computable for the tourists, so tent is better.
- 14Day 14 : Phoksidu-Richi Gaun (3,011m).
From Ringmo Lake 5/6 hours walking to Reji Gaon. Now we are moving toward the valley of civilizations so the way is proper and we can see the big habitation around this trial. Accommodation at the tent & meals are in tea house lodge, but lodge are not good computable for the tourists, so tent is better.
- 15Day 15 : Richi-Raktang
From Richi Gaun 5/6 hours walking to Raktang, Reji to Raktang is also the similar way and the campsite is well managed so it’ll be an easy day for us.Accommodation at the tent & meals are in tea house lodge, but lodge are not good computable for the tourists, so tent is better.
- 16Day 16 : Rimtang-Juphal
From Raktang 5/6 hours walking to the Juphal Last day. Jhupal is the big village will attract us and we can celebrate the last day after hard walking days as a family. Overnight at lodge.
- 17Day 17 : Juphal-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu.
Flight back to Juphal- Nepalgunj and day flight to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 18Day 18 : Kathmandu.
your safety day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 19Day 19 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Juphal-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu Plane.
- English Speaking Trekking guide, cook, and porters.
- All the ground transportation.,
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Camping gears /Tow meant Tent, Dining Tent toilet Tent Kitchen Equipment.
- Lower Dolpo special Trekking Permit and Park fee.
- One night hotel in Nepalgunj including dinner.
- Please bring 2 passport Size pictures
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu Entre Visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, You can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- All the personal expenses and your Trekking Equipment
- Tips for your Guide-Cook and porter’s.
- Daily and due to weather
- Soft and hard drinks Such as, Beer,Fanta Coke, Mineral water.
- Your Travels Insurance Policy encase accident and high altitude sickness.