Lower Mustang trek is going out of Kagbeni is a village in Upper Mustang located in the valley of the Kali Gandaki River thousand of Hindu from India Sirlanka and everywhere came to worship there. Lower Mustang trek trail from Kagbeni to Muktinath is mostly steep but the climb will be remarkable as you will come across Himalayan Yaks. Lower Mustang trek is wonderful Mountains and the nave local people who are very hospitable. Lower Mustang hike for Muktinath Temple in the evening it takes 15 minutes to reach and the main attraction is 108 water tap which flows continuously where there is the belief if we bath in all 108 tap our bad deed will be forgiven by good so it’s a very religious place. Lower Mustang trek is one of the sneering viewpoints and different cultural, In this lower Mustang Valley and lower Mustang valley women can marriage with two-man it is a very interesting society. After the lower Mustang treks flight back to Pokhara and transfer to Kathmandu.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Pokhara (900m).
Kathmandu-Pokhara by Tourist bus to Pokhara (200Km) and transfer to the hotel.
- 3Day 3 : Flight Pokhara to Jomsom (2,700m) and 3 hours trek to Kagbeni (2,800m).
We take a flight to Jomsom from Pokhara. From the flight provide to us panoramic views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges Nilgiri and many more Mountains and the valley of Annapurna trekking region. After reaching Jomsom, the trek formally starts with a short trekking to Kagbeni it takes 3 hours by walking we need to follow Kali Gandaki river almost all trial is flat up to Kagbeni which located at the river bank of Kaligandaki, the main gateway to Upper Mustang. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Kagbeni- Muktinath (3,800m) 4 hours walking.
After breakfast. our trek heading to Muktinath via Jharkot the trek offer us beautiful views of Dhaulagiri, Tukche peak.Thapa peak, Nilgiri, and Upper Mustang Valley, Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Muktinath Valley.
Today visit to Muktinath temple’s and 2 hours walking to Thorangla pass Base camp how to go over the Thorang-la pass and return back to Muktinath. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Muktinath-Marpha Village (2.640m) 6 hours walking.
In the morning, we start our trek towards Marpha Village Development Committee in Mustang district. It is a beautiful little village located on the way of the Jomsom, Muktinath trek. The name Marpha is derived from the words "mar" meaning hard work and "Pha" meaning people. So, it literally means that the villagers in Marpha are hard working. Marpha is known for the production of local apple brandy. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Marpha-Jomsom 2 hours walking.
After lunch 2 hour walking to the Jomsom this is yours last trekking day on your trip. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Jomsom-Pokhara,
From Jomsom 25 minute fly to back Pokhara (900m) and transfer to the hotel.
After cheek in your room then you can visit to Pokhara Lake site and Pokhara city.
- 9Day 9 : Kathmandu-Pokhra.
From Pokhara tourist bus to Kathmandu and overnight at the hotel.
- 10Day 10 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 11Day 11 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for yours cheduled flight back to home.
- 3 Night hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Basic lodge accommodation on the trek.
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara- on twin sharing with breakfast.
- Meals –Breakfast, Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. As per above program during the trekking with Tea or Coffee.
- All transport as listed on our itinerary by tourist bus and Local Taxi.
- Annapurna conservation entrance fees.
- Trekking permit (TIMS).
- Porter to carry personal gear.
- English speaking trekking guide.
- Flight Ticket Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance Policy encases if the accident and high altitude sickness, Rescue and medication.
- Soft and hard drinks such Coke.Fanta, Beer, Mineral waters.
- Personal Trekking Equipment,
- Tips for Trekking Staffs.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size photos.
- Nepali Visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
We discover "Nepal Alsace Trek & Expedition" agency in 2010 to organise...Read More