Manaslu Circuit Trek is leading trekking destination of Nepal it was officially opened by Government Of Nepal in 1991. Manaslu is an opportunity of a lifetime because of verity, it offers like the view of world’s eight highest Mountain Mt.Manaslu (8163m) and many more mountains, Larke pass 5120m which we cross on the way our highest point and wide Cultural Spectrum which influences from Tibet Mixing up with typical and diverse Nepali cultural tradition and ethnicity. Inhabitation of different Community like Sherpa, Bhote and an especially ethnic group called Gurung who are the leading community of the region who are known as Gorkhali.
Manaslu Circuit trek begins from Arughat-Sutikhola following ancient Salt-trading route along the steep-sided Budhi Gandaki river. From Deng, the slopes of ravines ease and the spectacular view of snow peaks start appearing from GHI. Further, we can view Manaslu from LHO, and exciting view of Manaslu, with its double peak soaring monarch above Field of Barley adds Fun every day. Manaslu trekking Route follows the pine-forested Ayala Village.
Manaslu circuit trekking has the backdrop of many horseshoe-shaped peaks and reaches the village of Sam again, where monks and nuns reside. After half a day’s trek from Samagaon, the village of Samdo is reached. Samdo is the highest village in Budhi Gandaki valley and inhabited by Bhotias(The Himalaya Community). This village commands a view of the valley and Pung Phuchi village with a backdrop of the Tibetan border. Further trekking leads along a major secondary valley to the Larke La(5120m) our only pass of the whole trekking. Alon with this route, Cheo Himal, Himlung, and Kang guru is sure seen, along with occasional views of Annapurna Massif. From here, the meadowland of Bhimtang and slowly descending down to lower elevation pass through Dudh Kholo criss-cross Marsyangdi River to Dharapani way too long trek Annapurna and Mustang, But we descending to Beshi Sahar from where we take the bus to Kathmandu.
Manaslu circuit trekking You don’t need to have rippling muscle and good physical structure but the love for the mountain and some previous hiking and trekking experience. It is not difficult but some time lot’s of growth came back because of an unreal cognizable way on the top of the pass the but you are in safe hand we have to succeed this pass every time because of experience and technical skill full Sherpa and guide we provide.
We have the group from the French Alpine Club in 2013 it was 9 pax leading by Mr. Bessait Michel
We listed in our website 1330 US$ per person minimum 2 people in the group, in this cost we include; Manasulu Special trekking permit one week, Annapurna and Manaslu national park permit, Accommodation at the lodge, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Experience trekking guide, porter salary insurance, Local transportation and local Jeep-Dharapani to Besishar and bus Besi Sahar to Kathmandu during the trek. We include also the hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per our itinerary.
Sorry: we don’t include in our price list, Nepal visa fee, personal equipment, Lunch, dinner in Kathmandu, your international air ticket and travels insurance.
If you want to hire only guide and porter also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu arrival (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu.
Your Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the Restricted Special Trekking permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for your Trekking details.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu Sutikhola (730m) via Arughat Bazar.
As our 1st day, we take the bus from Kathmandu to SutiKho 6 hours drive. we Follow Prithivi High Way And take a Small route to Go Dhading have the panoramic view from Bus Mt Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, and many more. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Sutikhola-Machhekhola (900m) Machhe Khola) 6 hours walking.
From the 2nd day, we are free to hike Because Today also we Follow Motorway but without Motor so easy for us to hike. From today we’ll get closer with the Actual trekking Trial and the become Steps. And way to easy day hiking. From SutiKhol to Machhe Khola. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : MachheKhola-Jagat (1,300m Jagat) 6 hours walking.
From Machhe Khola to Jagat is the way between Fascinating jungle and villages. We follow the Rocky Bank of River. As our trekking get closer to the trial the magnificent views, Village started to get closer. The Dovan (1,070)which is our lunch place. After lunch, we climb above an impressive series of steep rapids. Here the Trial climbs High. After crossing bridge, we climb steeply rocky path we’ll reach our camp below us called “Jagat” where is the actual cheek point for our permit. And the Jagat means the place where tax collected. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Jagat-Pewa (1,840m Pewa) 6 hour walking. Especial Permit start from here.
From Jagat, it is the Longest day of hiking for us. After descending a long series of stone steps back down to Riverside. we climb on wonderful stone steps along a terraced hillside to the small hamlet of sidebars (1,420)from where we can have panoramic view of Mt Sringi (7,161) After Lunch we Follow high land way to Pewa on the way to Pewa, We'll meet another way For Tsum valley which way more popular than Manasalu. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Pewa-Namrung (2,630m Namrung) 6/7 hours walking.
After breakfast, we ’ll reach to Deng a small and beautiful village. Deng is started a period of Lower Nubri Region of Kutang. Where people are ethnically Tibetan but speak the different dialect that people of upper Nubri who are the pure Tibetan. We can have views Lumbo Himal as well as Capuchin, and Dwijen Himals. After Lunch and Make around the Beautiful school then we’ll reach our destination ‘Namrung” beautiful village. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Namrung-Samagaun (3,390m)Samagaun) 6/7 hours walking.
Now as our trekking start early morning we pass the trough different mani and we start to enter the lupine territory and will increase broadly. Namrung is the start of Nubri the region of the pure Tebitain inhabitant. After Hour of the walk, we reach to Lihi (2840) magnificent Lihi houses and Gumbas. will brings excitement Tibetan Lamas student Study in Gomba school. Takes one hour and the We are now at Samagaun. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Rest day and after lunch visit to valley.
At our Rest day, we'll hike to the oldest Gumba is this region the Brenda tall and the Rest day will be Full of Satisfaction day. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Samagaun-Samdo (3,690m) Samdo) 4 hours walking,
After our breakfast, we move out from Samagaun. We pass via long main walls and Chorten at kermoKharka. Later, we move downwards to the Budi Gandaki and hike around old herding communal of Samdo Residents. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Samdo-Dharmasala (4,460m) Dharmasala 4 hours walking.
Fram Samdo, We depart today, as our path leat us to the older trade way to Tibet. We pass via Bridges and make our way to the Larkya Bazaar. After a tiring walk, we will be passing through glaciers with more stunning views and landscapes. At the end of the day, we reach on the Dharmasala. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Dharmasala-Bhimtang (5,160m Larke) 6/7 hours walking Bhimtang(3,800m) Especial Permit end from here
Today we take our Breakfast at early Morning and packed our pack Lunch for the pass because until we cross pass and reach to destination there are no hotels and human assimilate so it better to carry pack Lunch which we’ll have after crossing top of Larkye la. Because to get to the top of Larkya is not difficult but after crossing it is quite difficult as we have to go down for Bhimthang. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Bhimtang-Telje (3,900m) Tillje 5 hours walking from Bhimtang.
Today we hike cool trial through the forest following Dudh Khola (river) and start to see the beautiful view of the Manasalu Mountain Range and reach Karcher where we will have our lunch and from here we need to walk 2 hours 20 minute more to reach Tilje. Today the hike will be very hot Because we descend at least (1,300m) down from Bhimthang to our destination called “Tilje is the small and beautiful village of Gurung community. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Tilje- Besishar (760m).
Early morning we will take our breakfast and start hike by crossing river by suspension bridge and follow road trial broadway for about 50 Minute to reach Dharapani Gateway for Annapurna circuit trekking, where we have to do check out of our Manasalu trekking permit then we will hair Jeeb to Besishar almost about 3 hours to Besishar the main business center of region. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Besishar-Kathmandu.
From Besishar 5 hours drive the bus to the Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Kathmandu.
Your free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and brekfast.
- 17Day 17 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Special Trekking permits-and park fee for Manaslu NCP.
- Bus Transport Kathmandu-.Seti Khola-Dharapani-Beshishar Jeep and Besishar -Kathmandu bus.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance Policy encases if the accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Will require 2 passport size photos.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral waters.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Trekking staffs.
" Michel Bessait, membre du Club Alpin Français ainsi que 8 de...Read More