Mera with Mingbo La pass - 22 Nights 23 Days
Mera with Mingbo la pass is one of the challenges climbing and high pass trekking in highland Khumbu region. Mera with Mingbola pass going through the way to a center point of the Khumbu trek and Barunche expedition. However climbing Mera, Mingbo la Spectacular scenery of the Himalayan views Lhotse (8516m) Makalu (8463m) and world highest Mt, Everest (8848m. and other over (7000m) snow mountain peaks in Khumbu. Mera peak is (6461m) highest trekking peak in Nepal. Along the trek, you will Crouse (5817m) high altitude pass with the fixed rope.
Mera with Mingbo la pass, we need a guide who has skill full knowledge about mountaineers such as) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1.2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training. and Basic Mountaineering training etc. we like to inform that for the client who has best high altitude, technical training before your trip to Nepal.
01: Ice ax, Crampons, Harness, Top slings, Ice screw, Karabiners lock, and unlocks.
02: Descender fight figure, helmed, fix rope more the 500 meters fix ropes, Ascender Jumar and if possible mountaineering plastic boots.
We highly recommended do this trek September to the end of October and 10 April to 5 of June is the best time.
Mera with Mingbo la pass starts to fling Kathmandu-Lukla and Talking than beginning walking Via the Shurke, Pangoma, Kothe, Khare and Mera Base camp. However, after Mingbo la pass, you are entre in Khumbu valley center trails goes to climbing. Island peak, Lobuche peak climbing, Three pass trekking, Everest base camp, Kalapathar trekking, Chola pass, Gokyo Renjo la pass Khumbu region. From the Khumbu valley, you will have postcard mountain views Lhotse, Pumori, Cholatse, Cho Oyo, Amadablam, Cholatse, Kangtenga, and Thamserku.
Now we descending to Panngboch, Tengboche, monoester. Namche with the view of mountains, Sherpa cultural and many Gompas and our last trekking destinations of the Lukla next day 35-minute flight back to Kathmandu. If you are interested do this trek with our agency we will forward to reply at any times regarding your requirement.
We listed in our site 2900 US$ Per person:
Why this much money?
We include Mera Peak climbing permit, Climbing Sherpa equipment, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High insurance for porters, Cook, necessary another trekking permits-Camping gears, Plane ticket Katmandu Lukla-Kathmandu during the trek. We do include the hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Day free at Kathmandu hotel included with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Katmandu-Chutok (2,800m).
From Lukla (2,800m) by Plane spectacular approach. The landing strip is perched at mountainside overhanging Dudh Kosi gorge. Climb up to the Chutok La pass (2,945m) and camp at Chutok (2.800m) 3 hours walking. Overnight at the camp.
- 4Day 4 : Chutok-Col Khari La Danda (3,010m).
From Chutok Via Pangkongma (2,950m) in 6 hours walking, After the pass the trail carries on mountainsides through the Khari Khola Danda. Overnight at the camp.
- 5Day 5 : Kharikho La Danda – Kurke (3,000m).
From KhariKhola Danda 5 hours walking to Kurke. A magnificent route via mountains crests through rocky and wild landscapes. We go through a pass and enjoy a splendid panorama of woody regions below us. Overnight at the camp.
- 6Day 6 : Kurke- Thuli Kharka (4,200m).
From Kurke 6 hours walking to Thuli Kharka . Climb up to a pass at (4,400m) and descend towards Thuli Karkha. Overnight at the camp.
- 7Day 7 : Thuli Kharka – Khote (3,600m).
From Thuli Kharka 5 hours walking to Kothe. descend on hillsides, firstly by pleasant meadows, and lower down through forests of blue Himalayan pines and rhododendrons. Beautiful views of the south side of Mera Peak camp near the Hinku River. Overnight at the camp.
- 8Day 8 : Khote-Tangnag (4,350m).
From Kothe 6 hours walking to Tangnag.Climb up the Hinku valley through summer pastures. Near Lungsamba, the valley narrows, wedged between the Kusum Kangru (6.369m) and the west summit of Mera Peak. Overnight at the camp.
- 9Day 9 : Tangnag – Khare (4,900m).
From Tangnag 5 hours walking to Khare (4,900m) in 4 h. Climb up along the lateral moraine of the Dig Glacier. Overnight at the camp.
- 10Day 10 : Day acclimatization.
Khare rests day for Acclimatization for high altitude, Overnight at the camp.
- 11Day 11 : Base Camp(5,300m) 4 Hours Walking From Khare.
Khare- Mera Base Camp. Leaving Khare, we start our short but technically demanding trek towards Mera Peak base camp.Our trail is a gradual ascend over to Mera Glacier. We will climb steeply towards the top of the glacier before traversing along the glacier to finally arrive at Mera peak base camp. Once at the base camp our Sherpa will quickly set up the camp.
- 12Day 12 : High Camp(5,700m) 4/5 Hours Walking From Base Camp.
Base Camp- Mera High Camp. Leaving the base camp we will follow the trail that climbs over through Mera La Pass and continues trekking along rocky and often snow-covered trail towards Mera Peak high camp. Once at the high camp our Sherpa will quickly set up the camps and make necessary checks on our health conditions and climbing gears. From the high camp, we can enjoy amazing views of Everest, Makalu, Nuptse. Cho yo, Baruntse, and Chamlang. Overnight at the camp.
- 13Day 13 : Safety day.
The ascension can be postponed in case of bad weather. Overnight at the camp.
- 14Day 14 : Hunku Khola (4,900m).
From base camp 5 hours walking to Hunku Khola. We climb up the Hunku Khola valley. Overnight at the camp.
- 15Day 15 : Hunku Khola- Hunku Nup Lake (3,550m).
From Hunku 5/6 hours walking to Nup Lake. We leave behind us the Hunku Khola valley and progress on moraines towards Mingbo La. Overnight at the camp.
- 16Day 16 : Hunku Nup Lake -Mingbo la pass (5,817m) north base camp.
From Nup Lake 9/10 hours Mingbo La pass (5817 m) - Nare Glacier (5300 m) the pass, the crossing of which is delicate. Setting up a 200 m fixed rope is sometimes necessary to get onto the Nare glacier. Camp on a moraine field. Overnight at the camp.
- 17Day 17 : Nare Glacier-Pangboche.
Today we crossing to North site high pass which is the more technical part it takes about 6/7 hours whole day to get in Pangboche. Overnight at the camp.
- 18Day 18 : Pangboche-Sanasa.
After the breakfast, we walking solely because you get very third from the Mera peak and the high pass Minbola. Overnight at the camp.
- 19Day 19 : Sanasa-Mhonjo.
From Sanasa not so the long walk to Monjo just 5 hours to get destinations. Overnight at camp.
- 20Day 20 : Mhonjo-Luka (2,800m).
After breakfast 5 hours walking to get Lukla today the last day of your trip. Overnight at camp.
- 21Day 21 : Kathmandu-Lukla.
From Lukla fly back to Katmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 22Day 22 : Kathmandu.
Day free in Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 23Day 23 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure transport car/Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Dining tent, toilet tent, two-man tent Mattress.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea or coffee during the trek.
- Climbing Guide and necessary porters and Salary food High insurance for staff.
- Makalu and Sagarmatha Park Permit.
- Porters, Cook insurance, day salary, foods, and Accommodation.
- Kathmandu-Lukla Kathmandu plane ticket.
- General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- Garbage deposit Fee.
- Climbing Sherpa. Equipment.
- Mera Peak Climbing permit.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal Equipment Such as/Sleeping bag/Crampons/Harness Ice ax, and ice hammer.
- Your travel insurance Policy encases if Accident and high altitude sickness rescue operation.
- Personal expenses.
- Nepali Visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But Can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Soft and hard drinks such as: Beer, Coke,Fanta, Mineral water.