Mountains view trek which is among the best and beautiful trekking route of Nepal. Mountains view trek one of the most notable features of this trek is favorable for old and young age Peoples. Even the ones who are quite new for the trekking can enjoy this Mt Everest view trek. Mountains view trek which offers to trekkers with the wonderful opportunity to confront the highest peak in the world top Mt Everest. Mountains view trek offer views of the Thamserku, Kangtenga, Amadablam. Tawache and Tengiringi Himal. Tomorrow we head to Tengboche, we visit Tengboche Gumpa.mountain view trekking will back down to Lukla and fly back to Kathmandu.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Lukla-Phakding (2,610m) 3 hours.
Morning flight to Lukla. The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding-Namche (3,440m) 5 hours.
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudhkosi river. You climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Namche-Khumjung (3,790m) 2 hours.
After breakfast visit to Namche Museum and walking up to Syangboche have a exultant view of world top Mt Everest which is the (8848m) and have greed views of the Amadablam (6812m) Lhotse (8516m) Thamserku (6068m) KusumKhakru (6808m) Khangtenga (6681m) and many more views, after you retching the Kumjung have a Lunch to the Khumjung after Lunch you may visit the Khunde hospital and School which is the made by Sir Adman Hilary overnight lodge at Khumjung.
- 5Day 5 : Khumjung-Tengboche (3,860m) 4:hr 30.
After the breakfast you climb slowly through the alpine forest, A splendid view of high peaks appears. Continuation of climbing through the mountainside in zigzag until you come to the stone gate built by the Lamas which marks your entry into Tengboche. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tangboche trek to Jorsal 6 hours.
From Tengboche trek to the Jorsaly Via Namche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Jorsaly –Lukla 5 hours.
Jorsaly- Lukla your last trekking day on your trip. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to your the hotel.
- 9Day 9 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 10Day 10 : Departure Days.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- All ground transports in private vehicle.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea or coffee during the trek.
- Twin sharing lodge to accommodation during the trek.
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly English spiking guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu .
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu Entry visa fee 25 U$S for the 15 days and 40 U$D for the 30 days.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Husky - Coca-Beer and manorial waterPersonal equipment and tips for your Guide and Portes.