Mountains view trekking is the best viewpoint of Everest Khumbu region, where we can see amazing views, Mt Everest, Amadablam, Khangtenga, Thamserku, Kusung Kangaru, Lhotse and other white peaks.
Mountains view trekking is main hub mountain door in Khumbu trek where you can go trek Rinjo la Gokyo Ri, Gokyo trek and from here how to get the Everest base camp and climbing island peak and other trek and expeditions. The trek more attractions a beautiful Tengboche gold color monastery it is the largest Buddhist Gompa of Everest Khumbu region.
Mountains view trek, we designed a short itinerary, because this trek for old age and possible to do kids and school students, where can see the world height peak very closely by necked eyes and less risk of mountain altitude sickness. During the spring season in mountains view trek can see, flowering Rhododendron, green pine forest Nature beauty of panoramic mountain views and big chance to see wild animals, deer, musk deer, Himalayan Thar, and national bird Danfe and Monal.
Mountains view trekking is a better way to make tea house lodge trek because there is every one hour very cline lodge with dining, toilet with hot shower facility. We listed on our site 960 US$ per person minimum of 2 people in the group.
Way the price is 960 US$?
ANSWER” We include in this cost Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu plane 360 US$ p/p, Pasang Lhamu VDC tax 2000 Rs Sagarmath park permit 3000 Rs, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, English spiking trekking guide, porters salary and insurance, food accommodation, arrival, and departure transport 4 time, also we include hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary.
Sorry” we don’t include in this package service such as your international plane ticket, equipment, Nepali visa fee, Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, the trekking begin from Lukla, Namche, Tengboche, Lukla, we recommend this trek October, November and March to end of May is the best time,
Note that: if only one Single person interested in these programs the cost is not the like as 2 People group the single person cost will be 140 US$ extra.
If you want to hire only guide and porter also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m)
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Lukla-Phakding (2,610m) 3 hours walking
Morning Flight to Lukla (2800m). The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding-Namche (3,440m) 5 hours walking
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudhkosi river. You climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Namche-Khumjung (3,790m) 2 hours.
After breakfast visit to Namche Museum and walking up to Syangboche have a exultant view of world top Mt Everest which is the (8848m) and have greed views of the Amadablam (6812m) Lhotse (8516m) Thamserku (6068m) KusumKhakru (6808m) Khangtenga (6681m) and many more views, after you retching the Kumjung have a Lunch to the Khumjung than you may visit the Khunde hospital, School which is the made by Sir Adman Hilary overnight lodge at Khumjung.
- 5Day 5 : Khumjung-Tengboche (3,860m) 4:hr 30, walking
After the breakfast you climb slowly through the alpine forest, A splendid view of high peaks appears. Continuation of climbing through the mountainside in zigzag until you come to the stone gate built by the Lamas which marks your entry into Tengboche. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tangboche trek to Jorsale 6 hours walking
From Tengboche trek to the Jorsale Via Namche. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Jorsale –Lukla 5 hours (2800m)
Jorsale- Lukla your last trekking day on your trip. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla Flight back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 9Day 9 : Kathmandu.
Your safety day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 10Day 10 : Departure Days.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable, please.