Mustang Damodar Kunda trekking is a beautiful destination that covers Jomsom, Lhomanthang, Muktinath as well. Damodar Kunda is famous for Hindu religion. This Lake is situated in the It is situated high up in a rain- shadow area of the Himalayas north of the famous Annapurna range of the upper Mustang region between Kagbeni and Muktinath. The elevation of the Damodar Kunda is (5,400m). It is a cold and windy place, but also very beautiful. After the trek, we back down to Jomsom and fly back to Pokhara.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Your Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the Restricted Special Trekking permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for the your Trekking details.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Pokhara (900m).
From Kathmandu by Tourist bus to Pokhara 7 hour and hotel included.
- 4Day 4 : Kathmandu-Kagbeni.
From Pokhara Fly to Jomsom and 3 hours walking to Kagbeni (2,800m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Kagbeni-Chele: (Your Mustang Special Trekking Permet from here).
From Kagbeni 6 hours walking Chile (Via Tangbe, Chhuksang (3,050m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Chile- Tama Goun.
From Chile: 7 hours walking to Tama Gaun (3,740m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Tama Gaun – Ghami.
From Tama Gaun 5 hours walking to Ghami (3,550m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Ghami- Lhomanthang.
From Ghami 7/8 hours walking to Lhomanthang (3,790m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Explore -Lho-Manthang.
Lhomanthang is a beautiful walled of the remote upper Mustang region in Nepal. There are three Gumpas of the town Name is Jhampa, (Thupchen Gumpa and Chhoeda Gumpa.You can also visit to the village and people lifestyle nearly Tibetan, because of the not far away to Nepal and Tibet border. After visiting then back to lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Lo Manthang-Yara.
From Lho-Manthan 7 hours walking to Yara (3,700m) (via Dhi. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Yara- Ghuma Thanti (4,856m).
From Yara 7 hours walking to Ghuma Thanty. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Ghuma Thanti-Damodar Kunda (4,200m).
From Ghuma Thanti 9 hours walking this very hard and long walking, Stay overnight at the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Damodar-Kunda.
Mustang Damodar Kunda trekking is a Upper Mustang Annapurna region,Damodar Kunda is a holy Pilgrimages site for Hindu and Buddhist People, At Damodar Kunda Festival is full Moon in the August it is Damodar Kunda is the highest place in North of Kathmandu. overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Damodar Kunda- Bas Khola.
From Damodar Kunda 8 hours walking to bas Khola overnight at the tent.
- 15Day 15 : Bas Khola Yara.
From Bas Khola 8 hours walking to Yara. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Yara- Tange.
From Yara 7 hours walking to Tange. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 17Day 17 : Tange-Tetang.
From Tange 5/6 hours walking to Tetang. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Tetang- Muktinath: (your Mustang Special Trekking Permit end).
From the Titang 6/7 hours walking to Muktinath. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 19Day 19 : Muktinath Visit day.
Rest day and visit to Muktinath holy pilgrims of Hindu and Buddhist temples. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 20Day 20 : Muktinath- Jomsom (2,700m).
From Muktinath 5 hours walking to Jomsom your last day trekking on your trip. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 21Day 21 : Jomsom: Pokhara.
From Jomsom fly back to Pokhara and transfer to the hotel.
- 22Day 22 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
From Pokhara by bus to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 23Day 23 : Free day in Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 24Day 24 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for Your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure Transport by Car/ Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- 2 Night hotel in Pokhara with bed and breakfast.
- Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara include Plane Ticket.
- BREAKFAST/ Eggs items,Toast, or Tibatan bread, or Pancake,Chapati,with Honey, Jam or Butter, or Muesli, corn flakes, with hot Milk.
- LUNCH/ Nepali Dalbhat, Momo or other (items).
- DINNER/ (Soup Items) Veg,Moshrom, Chicken, Noodles. with Papad or pop con,
- (Dinner) Spaghetti, Sandwich, Chips, Pizza, Macaroni, Chowmen or spring roll.
- HOT DRINKS/ Black tea with milk, Black coffee with milk, Lemo Tea or hot choclate.
- Tourist bus to Kathmandu Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- Annapurna National Park Permit.
- 14 Day Mustang Special Trekking Permit.
- Guide/Sherpa.Cook and porters including insurance, Salary, Food and accommodation.
- Kitten Tent. Dining Tent, Two Men Tent and Toilet Tent.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu bus or plane.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer,Coke,Fanta, Mineral water.
- Your Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Your Travels Insurance policy encase accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, You can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
- Please don't forget to bring 4 passport size pictures.