Mustang Teri La Pass trekking is real adventure trekking in Nepal. This pass is one of the quite challenging passes. Teri-La. This is located in the remote part of the Mustang region close to the border of Tibet. Teri La Pass trek is new and shortly became very popular for trekking in Nepal. The trekking route of this trek starts from Jomsom Mustang district, the trek will continue towards the Nar Phu trekking region and finally end at Bhulbule. We organize this trek only camping.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Your Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with Breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the Restricted Special Trekking permit. After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for the your trekking details.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Pokhara (9,00m).
From Kathmandu by Tourist bus to Pokhara 7 hours and transfer to hotel.After checking your room visiting to Pokhara Lake site.
- 4Day 4 : Pokhra-Kagbeni.
Morning fly to Jomsom and 3 hours walking to Kagbeni (2,800m). Stay overnight the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Kagbeni-Tsaile: (Your Mustang Trekking Permit strart from here,
From Kagbeni 6 hours walking to Tsaile (3,100m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tsaile-Ghiling.
From Tasile 6 hours walking to Ghiling (3,570m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Ghiling-Tsarang.
From Ghiling 6 hours walking to Tsarang (3,560m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Tsarang-Lhomanthang.
Tsaram 4 hours walking to Lhomanthang (3,840m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Explore -Lhomanthang.
Lhomanthang is a beautiful walled of the remote upper Mustang region in Nepal. There are three Gumpas of the town Name is Jhampa, (Thupchen Gumpa and Chhoeda Gumpa.You can also visit to the village and people lifestyle nearly Tibetan, because of the not far away to Nepal and Tibet border. After visiting then back to lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Lho-Manthang-Yara.
From Lho Manthang 5 hours walking to Yara (3,900m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Yara-Tangya.
From Yara 5/6 hours walking to Tangya (3,240m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Tangya- Yek Kharka.
From the Tangya 7 hours walking to Yak Kharka (4,600m). Stay overnight at the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Yek Kharka-Khola Kharka: Your Mustang Trekking Permit end.
From Yeak Kharka 6 hours walking to Khola Kharka (4,700m (Mustang special Permit) until here, Stay overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Khola-Teri la Base camp: (Nar phu Special permit from here).
From Khola Kharka 5 hours walking to Teri La base camp (5,000m). Normal Special Permit starts from here. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 15Day 15 : Teri la Base camp.
From Base Camp Via Terila pass (5,600m) and Phedi 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 16Day 16 : Phedi.-Yak Kharka.
From Phedi 6/7 hours walking to Yak Kharka (4,600m) overnight at the tent.
- 17Day 17 : Yak Kharka Nar Gaun.
From Yak Kharka 5/6 hours walking to Nar Gaun (3,900m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Nar Gaun-Kyang.
From Nar Gaun 4/5 hours walking to Kyang (3,800m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 19Day 19 : Kyang-Phu Gaun.
From Kyang 4/5 hours walking to Phu Gaun (3,950m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 20Day 20 : Phu Gaun-Meta.
From Phu Gean 6 hours walking to Meta (3,560m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 21Day 21 : Meta-koto: (Narphu Special Permit end).
From Meta 7 hours walking to Koto (2,600m). Stay overnight at the Lodge, your Special trekking Permit end.
- 22Day 22 : Koto-Kathmandu.
From Koto 5 hours drive Jeep to Bensishar and bus to Kathmandu then transfer to the hotel.
- 23Day 23 : Kathmandu.
Day free at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 24Day 24 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure transport by Car/ Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Hotel in Pokhara with bed and breakfast 1 Nights.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara- Bhulbule-Kathmandu by Tourist bus.
- BREAKFAST/ Eggs item, Toast, Tibetan bread, or Pancake, Chapati, with honey, Jam or butter, Or muesli, corn flakes with hot Milk.
- LUNCH/ Nepali Dalbhat, Momo or other (Items).
- DINNER/(Soup Items) Veg, Or Mushroom, OrTamato, Or Chicken, Or Noodles with Papad or Pop corn. (Dinner) Spaghetti,Sandwich, Or Chips,Pizza, Or Macaroni
- Or Chowmen or spring roll.
- HOT DRINKS/ Black tea with milk, Black coffee with milk, Lemon tea or hot choclate
- Tented accommodation and equipment during the Camping trek. We will provide Two Man Tents, Dinning tent, kitchen gears.
- Trekking Guide during the trek, a cook the required number of porters, their food,accommodation, salary.
- 10 Day Special Mustang Trekking Permit.
- 8 Day Nar-Phu Trekking Permit.
- Annapurna conservation permit.
- Plane Ticket Jomsom-Pokhara.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy encase accident and high Altitude sickness.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Will require 3 passport size photos.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer, Coke,Fanta,Mineral waters.
- Personal trekking Equipment's.
- Tips for Trekking staff.