Nar Phu Tilicho pass trekking is most beautiful 5320m high pass trekking in the northern corner part of Annapurna region. Nar & Phu village is a wonderful panoramic view of Himlung, Kangaru, and Saribung peak, The historical old Buddhist monasteries and reincarnation Lama in Budhhhism bodhisattva on the Phu monastery, untouched hamlet by modernity.
Nar Phu Tilicho pass trekking is discovered magnification viewpoint of Annapurna Himalayans range dry hidden valley and Tibetan cultures, also richest Himalayan herbal medicine in the high land (Yarsagumba) those medicine cost are very expensive.
Nar Phu Tilicho pass trekking, after the Nar Gaun we heading toward to (5322m) difficulty Kangla high pass, which offer us amazing mountains views of Annapurna one/ two/ three/ four/ Ganga Purna and Pisang peak which is the famous, popular trekking peak in Annapurna Manag side trekking to Annapurna circuit.
Nar Phu & Tilicho pass trekking is another difficulty pass during this trek including beautiful high altitude Tilicho Lake in Manag Annapurna region Nepal, we flow route to Tilicho via Khangsar village remains you Tibetan vogue hose construction.
Nar Phu Tilicho pass trekking, we crossing the Tilicho pass not easy our guide will fix the necessary rope on the top of the pass, now we inter Mustang valley which is the quite amazing Mountains views of Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Thapa peak and Upper Mustang and Upper Dolpo trekking areas.
We listed in our site 1800 U$$ per person 19 days package programs for both treks, in this cost we do include Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast, Necessary local transport, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, accommodation tea house lodge, Tentet camp, Special Narphu trekking Permit and Annapurna national park permit fee, Narphu Tilicho pass experience trekking Guide, porters one night hotel in Pokhara and we also included one way plane ticket for Jomsom to Pokhara as per our itinerary.
Narphu Tilicho pass trekking, we highly recommend October/ November and April may is the very best time for the doing this trek as well.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : KathmanduFree day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the Restricted Special Trekking permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for your Trekking details.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu=Koto
Kathmandu-Besishar 5 hours local bus and by local Jeep 4 hours to Koto (2600m). Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Koto-Meta
Trek to Meta (3720m) 7/8 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Meta -Chyaku
Our trek to upper Chyaku (3720m) 4 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Chayku-Phu village
Trek to Phu villane (4050m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Phu-Nar Gaun
Our trek to Nar Gaun (4110m) 5/6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Acclimatization day Nargaun.
Rest day and Visit. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Nargaun-Kanglapass (5,322m)
Nar Gaun to cross to Kang la pass (5320m) and trek to Nawal (3675m) Stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Nawal-Manag
Trek to Manang (3540m) 4/5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Rest day at Manang.
Today rest day at Manang for acclimatization for Tilicho pass. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Manang- Tilicho Phedi
Our trek to Tilich0 Base camp (4140m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at tent.
- 13Day 13 : Phedi to High camp
Trek to high camp (4500m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at tent.
- 14Day 14 : High camp - Kaisang Kharka
Crosse to Meso Canto La high pass (599m) and trek to Kaisang Kharka 5/6 hours walking. Stay
- 15Day 15 : Kaisang Kharka to Jomsom
slowly trek to Jomsom (2700m) 2/3 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Jomsom-Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom fly back to Pokhara and transfer to the hotel.
Free visit to Lakeside Pokhara.
- 17Day 17 : Pokhara -Kathmandu.
After breakfast,Tourist bus to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 18Day 18 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 19Day 19 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport forYour scheduled flight back to the home .
THE COST INCLUDED.
- Arrival and Departure Transport Car/Van/Haice.
- Kathmandu-Besishar-Koto bus/jeep and Jomsom-pokhara plane-Pokhara-Kathmandu-Bus.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 4 Night with bed and breakfast.
- National Park and Special Trekking permit.
- Trekking Guide and porters Salary and Insurance.
- Lodge & Tent during the trek.
- Fix Rope.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Such as: Italian.Chinese, Indian. Nepali and many more European food, three time a day with Tea , coffee,
- Hot drinks, Black tea and coffee.
- One Night Pokhara Hotel with Breakfast.
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket.
THE COST EXCLUDED
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your Travels Insurance.
- Kathmandu entree Visa Fee 15 Daya 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: coka cola, Beer and mineral water.
- Personal Trekking Equipment's.
- Tips for Trekking staff.
- Please bring with you 2 Passport size picture for the Trekking Permit.