Trek Narphu Tilicho Pass, the route initially follows the well-known Annapurna Circuit far as Koto before heading into the previously restricted wilds of the Nar Khola Valley. Narphu Tilicho pass Trekking in the area is unlike most of Nepal-the terrain is Trans Himalayan and similar to that of Tibet. Narphu Tilicho pass trails are rugged and at times cut high into cliff sides in an area that has changed little over the years.
Narphu Tilicho pass trek we will spend a number of days exploring the region and will visit the remote villages of Nar and Phu as well as crossing the Kang La Pass. The route will then rejoin the Annapurna Circuit near Manang from where we will follow the little-used route that leads to the Tilicho Lake and the Meso Kanto la Pass (5,300m) which link the Manang and Kali Gandaki Valleys. Narphu Tilicho pass trek crossing of the pass offers a more challenging and exciting alternative to the popular Thorong La pass on the Annapurna Circuit. After crossing the pass we trek to Jomsom from where we fly back to Pokhara.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at KathmanduFree day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the Restricted Special Trekking permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for your Trekking details.
- 3Day 3 : 6 hours bus to Besishar (760m).
From Kathmandu bus to Beshishar. Stey overnight at the lodge.
Our lunch will be at the Mukling Bazar then drive to Besishar,
- 4Day 4 : Besishar-Koto (2,610m), 4/5 hours drive Jeep.
After breakfast, we taking local Jeep to Koto. From Beshishar rods get dusty not like has Kathmandu Besishar, Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Koto-Meta (3,560m), 7/8 hours.
Today we register your restricted Trekking permit at the police check post. Then our trek start through the wonderful pine forest, we do our lunch break at Dharmasala then we continue our trek to Meta village, where is the best viewpoint of Annapurna and Lamjung Himal. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Meta-Phugaun (4250m), 7/8 hours.
We start our trek traversing up and down and crossing the bridges then four hours to reach Kyang, the place Khampa refugees camp. After Lunch we keep going walking to Phukhola on the rocky trail then we reach Phugaun. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Phugaun-Nargaun (4110m), 7 hours
Today we passing many streams and many bridges, we reach lunch place then trek to the Nargaun. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Acclimatization day Nargaun.
Rest day for your trek.we spends a day hiking to Nar village and have a look over the local culture and lifestyle. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Nargaun-Kanglapass (5,322m). 8/9 hours.
Today is your very long walking day and high pass. So. we get up early in the morning and heeding to Kangla pass overviews of Annapurnas, Manaslu, and much more snow peak and arrive Nawal village. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Nawal-Manag (3,540m). 4/5 hours.
From the Nawal. we head to Manang offers us fantastic views Mountain Annapurnas, Chulu west East, Pisang peak, Tilecho Peak and Gangapurna we arrived Manag. Stay night at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Rest day at Manang.
Today rest day at Manang for acclimatization for Tilicho pass. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Manang- Tilicho Phedi (4,200m). 7/8 hours.
Today we start our trek is early morning because we walking long and big day. Stay overnight in the tent,
- 13Day 13 : Phedi to High camp (5,020m) 6 hours.
After the breakfast. we walking very slowly because of high altitude trail. But it offers us the close view of Tilicho peak and Tilicho Lake. we should be walking in the glacier, Stay overnight in the tent.
- 14Day 14 : High camp Tilicho pass (5,315m) and Kaisang Kharka 6/7 hours.
The trail is quite narrow and you trek over an icy path. The panoramic views of the Annapurna range, Tilicho, Dhaulagiri along with more than ten mountains completely mesmerize views, After the pass, we continue our trek to Kaisang Kharka. Stay overnight in the tent.
- 15Day 15 : Kaisang Kharka to Jomsom (2,700m) 4 hours.
From Kaisang Kharka we descending down to Jomsom your last walking day on your trip. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Jomsom-Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom fly back to Pokhara and transfer to the hotel.
- 17Day 17 : Pokhara -Kathmandu.
After breakfast, drive to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 18Day 18 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 19Day 19 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport forYour scheduled flight back to the home .
- Arrival and Departure Transport Car/Van/Haice.
- Kathmandu-Besishar-Koto bus/jeep and Jomsom-pokhara plane-Pokhara-Kathmandu-Bus.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 4 Night with bed and breakfast.
- National Park and Special Trekking permit.
- Trekking Guide and porters Salary and Insurance.
- Lodge & Tent during the trek.
- Fix Rope.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Such as: Italian.Chinese, Indian. Nepali and many more European food, three time a day with Tea , coffee,
- Hot drinks, Black tea and coffee.
- One Night Pokhara Hotel with Breakfast.
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your Travels Insurance.
- Kathmandu entree Visa Fee 15 Daya 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: coka cola, Beer and mineral water.
- Personal Trekking Equipment's.
- Tips for Trekking staff.
- Please bring with you 2 Passport size picture for the Trekking Permit.