Paldor Peak Climbing - 17 Nights 18 Days
Paldor Peak Climbing lies at the South-East of Ganesh Himal junction of the Tiru and Karpu Dandas at the head of the Mailing Khola, a tributary of the Trisuli River. The name Ganesh is taken from the elephant-headed Hindu god of good luck, probably the most popular deity in the Kathmandu valley.
If the clear day the Ganesh Himal, with the icy fangs of Pabil (7,101m) Logsang Karpo (7,150m) Ganesh I (7,406m) and Ganesh V (6,950m) can be seen forming an imposing backdrop to the north-west of Kathmandu. After Summit peak we back down to Syabrubensi and transfer to Kathmandu.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.Permit issuing day hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu –Sybrubensi 9 hours bus (1,700m).
After breakfast bus to Syabrubensi via Trishuli and Dhunche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Sybrubensi-Ghattlang (2,236m).
After breakfast trek to the Ghattlang 5/6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Ghattlang-Yuri Kharka (3,710m).
From the Ghattlang 5/6 hours walking. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 6Day 6 : Yuri Kharka-Lhari (4,250m).
Having breakfast and 5/6 hours walking overnight at the tent.
- 7Day 7 : Lhari-Paldor Peak Basecamp (4,400m).
After breakfast trek to Paldor Base camp 5/6 hours walking overnight at the tent.
- 8Day 8 : Day Acclimatization.
Today is your rest day but after Lunch, you can hike to valley overnight at the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Base camp high camp (4,800m) 5 hours walking.
From base camp, high altitude walk up to high camp 4/5 hours overnight at the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Climbing day.
Summit to Paldor Peak: From high camp Summit to Paldor peak (5,896m) and return back to base camp about 11/12 hours.
- 11Day 11 : Day Extra.
weather is our master, we can’t control so we give you one more day extra day. As well as human body, may get sick or any problems, nobody no knows. You have already expense lot money to climb project peak, if one more day extra may you can success so that we make spare day.
- 12Day 12 : Base camp-Lhari.
5 hours walking to Lhari overnight at the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Lhari-Yuri Kharka.
After breakfast trek to Yuri kharka 5/6 hours walking overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Yuri Kharka-Tangjet.
Trek to Tangjet Kharka 5/6 hours walking overnight at the tent.
- 15Day 15 : Tangjet –Sybrubensi.
After breakfast trek dawn to Syabrubensi 5/6 hours walking overnight at the lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Sybrubensi-Kathmandu.
From Syabru bus to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 17Day 17 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 18Day 18 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure transport Car/ Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Lodge and tented accommodation during the trek and climbing.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea or coffee during the trek.
- Enlish spiking government License holder Climbing Guide during the trek and climb.
- Necessary trekking staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, Equipment, for all trekking staff.
- Langtang- National Park permits.
- Paldor Peak Climbing Permit fee.
- Garbage deposit Fee.
- Nepal Alsace trek will provide you kit bag for the Trekking.
- Kathmandu-Shyabrubensi-Kathmandu bus.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance policy if accident and high altitude sickness.
- Nepal entry visa fee/ 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But you can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Soft and hard drinks such as: Beer, Coke, Fanta, mineral water.
- Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Rescue operation Charge encase of problem.
- You must bring your Personal Equipment Such as/Sleeping bag/Crampons/Harness Ice axe, ice hammer and Lock unlock Karabiner.
- Note-Please bring with you 2 Passport size of pictures.