Panch Pokhari trekking, It means the group of five holy lakes just North East of Kathmandu toward snow wall, Pach Pokhari trekking is situated to the North East of Kathmandu Valley and the main hub of way to Tilman high pass trekking region.
Panch Pokhari trekking is a pilgrimage place for Hindus, it has five holy ponds at the height of (4,100m). the area offers cultural heritage, unsurpassed beauty, and biological diversity, the beautiful Himalayan range and pristine nature with a different culture, pine forest with rhododendron forest are a major highlight of this trek.
Panch Pokhari trekking is the most easily accessible of all areas from Kathmandu. It lies about 70k.m north of Kathmandu valley. in this trekking is an area inhabited by Sherpa, Tamangs, and Chhetries. The Language, culture, and dress of the Helambu Sherpa’s are very different from those who live in Solu Khumbu. Panch Pokhari trekking begins from Chautara and trekking ending at Timpu Helambu valley.
16 Days panch Pokhari trekking we listed on our website only 940 US$ Per person. In this cost, we include breakfast, lunch, dinner, necessary trekking permit, camping gears, Guide, porter’s, cook, local transport and hotel in Kathmandu as per our itinerary. in price.
We don’t include your international air ticket, Kathmandu entrée visa fee, tips for guide and other staff, your personal expenses, personal equipment, Lunch, dinner in Kathmandu and your insurance during your holiday travel.
During the Pach Pokhari trek, we highly recommend from September to November and March to May is the very best time for this trek. Before the booking trip please cheek our program itinerary and what is including and what is not included in our list. We inform you that in this trek there are not available tea house lodge and no villages between Nursing Powa and Helambu. The region is very remote and less touristic area but very nice and so beautiful trekking region between Langtang and Rolwaling region.
If you want to hire only guide and porter also available from our agency.
Note that if only one single person then the cost will be 200 US$ Extra.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu.
Camping trekking Management day hotel including with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Chautra (1,450m) 4 hours drive.
After breakfast drive bus to Chautra via Dhulikhel-Dollaghat, and night in the tent.
- 4Day 4 : Chautra-Sano Okhani (2,000m) 5/6 hours.
From Chautra trek to Sano Okherni. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 5Day 5 : Kamikharka (2,810m) 5/6 hours.
Okherni trek to Kamikharka. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 6Day 6 : Hele Bhanjyang (3,260m) 5/6 hours.
From Kamikharka to Hele Bhanjyang. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 7Day 7 : Narsing pati (3,700m) 5/6 hours.
From Hele Bhanjyang walking to Nursing pati. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 8Day 8 : Panchpokhari (4,100m) 5/6 hours.
Nursing Pati walking to Panchpokhari the beautiful views of Gourisnkhar-Dorjelakpa and others Mountains peaks. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Day hiking.
Rest day at Panchpokhari and day hiking way to Tilman pass. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Dhupi Kharka (2,320m) 5/6 hours.
From Panch Pokhari trek to Dhupi dada. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Yangri Kharka (2,200m) 5/6 hours.
Dhupidanda trek to Yangri Kharka. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 12Day 12 : only 2 hours walking and rest day.
Yangri Kharka treks to Tarkeghyang Helambu. Stay overnight at the tent..
- 13Day 13 : Thimphu.
After the Lunch trek down to Thimphu river site. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Thimpu- Kathmandu.
From Thimpu bus to Kathmandu Via Tarangmarang,Melamche Bazar,Shivaghat,Banepa Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 15Day 15 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 16Day 16 : Departure
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and Departure Transport car/Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Breakfast/ (Eggs items) Toast, or Tibetan bread, Or Chapati, Or Pancake with honey, Jam, Butter or Muesli or cornflakes with hot milk, LUNCH/ Nepali Dalbhat, Momo or other (Items)
- DINNER/ (Soup items) Vege, Or Mushroom, Or Tomato, Or Chicken, Noodles with papad or popcorn.
- Dinner/ Spaghetti, Sandwich, macaroni, Or Chips, Pizza or Cowmen or Spring roll.
- HOT DRINKS/ Black tea with milk, Black coffee with milk, Lemon tea or hot chocolate.
- Tented accommodation and Equipment during the camping trek.
- Two men tents, dining tents, kitchen gear dining tent, Toilet Tent.
- License holder Trekking guide, a cook, required number of porters and Including day Salary, Insurance, food, and accommodation.
- Park fee and Trekking permits Tims.
- Bus Transport Kathmandu –Chautara-Thimpu-Kathmandu.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel insurance policy encases if the accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Will require 2 Passport size photos.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral water.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Trekking staff.
- Please don't forget to bring with you 2 passport size pictures.