Phaplu Everest base camp trek start is one of the amazing treks you can fly Kathmandu Phaplu or you can take a jeep small town of Solukhumbu district it takes 8 hours drive to Phaplu. Phaplu Everest base camp trek over gentle ascent path all the way to Taksindu gompa and descending dawn to Nantahala. From Nunthala we descending dawn to Dudh Koshi river passing through agricultural farming land and people are Sherpa and Rai settlements. In this trek, while trekking you will pass Buddhist monastery and the forest of rhododendron and oak forest. If you don’t have time to start from Jiri then we highly recommended this trekking start from Phaplu. Of course, Phaplu Everest base camp trek is a quite nice place to start and there are many interesting villages on the way in our trek. During the trek, there are lovely teahouse lodge and nice favorite place to stay on the trek. Phaplu Everest base camp trek you can get nice acclimatized in Namche Bazaar it is better shaped before you hit the higher altitudes. While during the Khumbu trek, will witness the different views of Mountains view such as Kwangde peak, Thamserku, Kusum Kangaru, Amadablam, Beusy Island peak, Nuptse, Lhotse, Kangtenga, Pomouri and of course world highest top Mt Everest. From Ghorok Shep you prepare yourself to explore the ascent to the Kalapathar which is an altitude of (5545m). Phaplu Everest base camp trek you will see some glacier moraine until the peak comes into the view. Finally, we will be witnessing the north face of Mt Everest view then we return through the Dingboche or Pheruche. After this trek, we walk down to Namche, Phading and Lukla and the next day we took a flight to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. In Kathmandu you will have one day extra you can shopping some souvenir for your family then last day we will drive to Kathmandu international airport for your departure.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Phaplu (2,469m) 11 hours Local Bus to Phaplu.
Early morning about 5 am by Local bus or by Jeep to Solu Phaplu Mt Everest capital. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Nunthala (2,440m) 4 hours.
From Phaplu trek to Nunthala overnight at the lodge. We walk in the forest before Nunthala, we get the view of Everest, Number Himal, and rich cultural valley people are Sherpas, Damai, and Tamangs.
- 4Day 4 : Buksak (2.350m) 6 hours.
Nunthala we descend down to Dudh Koshi River. We pass through the terraced farming land as well are Rai and Sherpa settlements. Then we follow the Dudh Koshi River in a gently ascending path to the Kharikhola and from there walk or some time in a flat path. We finally climb the steep path to Buksak where we stay overnight. In Buksak we can visit the ruined Buddhist monastery. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Surkhe (2,400m) 6 hours.
Today we start our journey ascending the steep path for some time to Khari La pass through the forest of rhododendron. From the pass, we can see the views of the Mountains like Numbu (6,960m.) Guangcheng Kang (7,922m.) and Thamserku (6,629m) Then we descend to Puyan. We walk through the forest observing the Mountain View. Finally, we descend steeply to the Surkey, a small Sherpa village at the bottom of Lukla. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Phakding (2,610m) 5 hours.
After breakfast, we walk up in gentle ascending path to Chiplung which is the meeting point of the Jiri and Lukla trekking trail to Everest base camp. Then we walk in the plain path for some time and finally ascend to Phakding. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Namche (3,440m) 5 hours.
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudhkosi river. You climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest. Stay overnight ai lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Acclimatization day.
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest, Amadablam, Thamserku. Kangtenga and others the Himalyan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp without any a headache.
- 9Day 9 : Tangboche (3,860m) 5 hours.
After the breakfast you climb slowly through the alpine forest, A splendid view of high peaks appears. Continuation of climbing through the mountainside in zigzag until you come to the stone gate built by the Lamas which marks your entry into Tengboche. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Dingboche (4,410m) 5 hours.
Tengboche- Dingboche is a beautiful patchwork of fields enclosed by stone walls protecting the crops of barley, buckwheat, and potatoes from the cold winds and grazing animals. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Labuche (4,910m) 4 hours.
After breakfast journey leads north for up to 50 minutes until you come to a Mani-prayer Stupa. Today's walk offers views of the Mt.Tawache, Ama Dablam and to the north-Pokalde (5,741m), Kongma-tase (5,820m) and the great wall of Nuptse. After two hours walk, the trail from Pheriche joins near Thugla (4,595m) before a small wooden bridge over the river of Khumbu glacier then Labuche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Gorkshep (5,140m) .2 hour walking from Labuche and 2 hours walking to Everest Base camp from Gorkshep
After breakfast trek to Gorkshep (5140m), You drop bags at Ghorokshep and trek continue to the Everest basecamp about 2 hours from the Grokshep. Then return back to Gorkshep. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Visit to Kalapathar and trek to Dzong la (4,760m) about 6 hour from GorkShep-Kalapathar to Dzongla
Early morning climb to Kala Patthar (5,545m.) and enjoy the views of the sunrise. From Kala Patthar you can have Panoramic views of Mt. Everest and many other Mountains peaks like Mt. Pumori, Mt. Lingtren, Mt. Khumbu Tse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Thamserku and many more peaks and back to Dzongla. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Gokyo (4,790m) 7/8 hours.
Today early morning breakfast; we start our trek to via (5,420m) Cho-La pass. We walk over the glacier is an enjoyable walk and trek to Gokyo. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 15Day 15 : 3 hours Gokyo Ri go and back after lunch 3 hours walking down to Luza.
Today early morning climb up to Gokyo Ri (5,320,m) every steep view of the Gokyo valley and Mounting. From Gokyo Ri have a wonderful view of Mt Everest, Cho-you, Pumori-Amadablam, Nuptse-Cho-Latse and many more peaks. After spending some time there, we make our way down to Gokyo and Luza. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 16Day 16 : 6 hours walking from Luza.
From Luza back down to the Phortse Khola and one hour uphill to Mongla our lunch will be there and after lunch downhill to the Namche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 17Day 17 : 7/8 hours walking from Namche.
Today is your last and long walking day in your trip to get Lukla. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Plane from Lukla
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 19Day 19 : Kathmandu.Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 20Day 20 : Departure.
After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for Your scheduled flight back to home.
- All ground transports in private vehicle.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea or coffee during the trek.
- Twin sharing lodge to accommodation during the trek.
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly English spiking guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu .
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your personal insurance policy encases if the accident and high altitude sickness, rescue and medication.
- You personal Trekking Equipment.
- Nepal Entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
- Please don’t forget to bring 1 passport size of pictures with you.
- Sleeping bag and down Jacket you can rent at Kathmandu if needed.
- All the meals are included on the trek but we only include breakfast while you are in Kathmandu.