Phaplu to Everest base camp trek is much better for acclimatization who has a long holiday for Nepal travel. Phaplu to Everest base camp trek route used by Expeditions group, who need s much equipment for Expedition climbing high mountains in Khumbu region, those materials carry by porters to Base camp.
Phaplu Everest base camp trek trail there are beautiful villages, valley people are Sherpa, Rai and other cost ethnic groups. Between Phaplu EBC trekking area lovely Buddhists monasteries. River, places, Ringmo, Nunthala, Khari Khola, Phakding, Namche, Khumjung, Tengboche, and others Phaplu EBC trek there is much optional trekking route trekking target. Reinjo la Gokyo Ri trek. Three pass trekking Khumbu, also short trekking Mountains view trekking and others. We believe that Everest region trek is never enough only one time because of the much more beautiful nature, Cultural and white mountains peaks 7000m to over 8000m high mountain views. Why and how you will get from our website cost.
Phaplu Everest base camp trek we listed only 1360 U$$ in our site per person for 20 days arrival to until departure. In this cost, we provide a hotel in Kathmandu, Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, Esperance trekking guide, porters and we do include Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket as per our programs itinerary. Where you going to visit this Phaplu-Everest base camp trek. EBC (5450m) Ghorakshap (5140m) Kalapatthar (5545m) KHUMBU- REGION. Cho La pass (5420m) Gokyo Ri (5320m) views of mountains: Mt Everest, Cho-Oyo, Amadablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pomuri, Thamserku, Kangtenga and famous Island peak in this trek. Phaplu EBC trekking stars from Kathmandu Phaplu 9/10 hours drive from Kathmandu, but you can fly from Kathmandu to Phaplu also possible but Kathmandu Phaplu there are flight schedule service is not every day. We highly recommend this trek from September to November and March to May is the best time.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Phaplu (2,469m) 11 hours Local Bus to Phaplu.
Early morning about 5 am by Local bus or by Jeep to Solu Phaplu Mt Everest capital. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Nunthala (2,440m) 4 hours.
From Phaplu trek to Nunthala overnight at the lodge. We walk in the forest before Nunthala, we get the view of Everest, Number Himal, and rich cultural valley people are Sherpas, Damai, and Tamangs.
- 4Day 4 : Buksak (2.350m) 6 hours.
Nunthala we descend down to Dudh Koshi River. We pass through the terraced farming land as well are Rai and Sherpa settlements. Then we follow the Dudh Koshi River in a gently ascending path to the Kharikhola and from there walk or some time in a flat path. We finally climb the steep path to Buksak where we stay overnight. In Buksak we can visit the ruined Buddhist monastery. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Surkhe (2,400m) 6 hours.
Today we start our journey ascending the steep path for some time to Khari La pass through the forest of rhododendron. From the pass, we can see the views of the Mountains like Number (6,960m.) Guangcheng Kang (7,922m.) and Thamserku (6,629m) Then we descend to Puyan. We walk through the forest observing the Mountain View. Finally, we descend steeply dawn the Surke, a small Sherpa village at the bottom of Lukla. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Phakding (2,610m) 5 hours.
After breakfast, we walk up in gentle ascending path to Chiplung which is the meeting point of the Jiri and Lukla trekking trail to Everest base camp. Then we walk in the plain path for some time and finally ascend to Phakding. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Namche (3,440m) 5 hours.
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudhkosi river. You climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest. Stay overnight ai lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Acclimatization day.
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest, Amadablam, Thamserku. Kangtenga and others the Himalyan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp without any a headache.
- 9Day 9 : Tangboche (3,860m) 5 hours.
After the breakfast you climb slowly through the alpine forest, A splendid view of high peaks appears. Continuation of climbing through the mountainside in zigzag until you come to the stone gate built by the Lamas which marks your entry into Tengboche. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Dingboche (4,410m) 5 hours.
Tengboche- Dingboche is a beautiful patchwork of fields enclosed by stone walls protecting the crops of barley, buckwheat, and potatoes from the cold winds and grazing animals. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Labuche (4,910m) 4 hours.
After breakfast journey leads north for up to 50 minutes until you come to a Mani-prayer Stupa. Today's walk offers views of the Mt.Tawache, Ama Dablam and to the north-Pokalde (5,741m), Kongma-tase (5,820m) and the great wall of Nuptse. After two hours walk, the trail from Pheriche joins near Thugla (4,595m) before a small wooden bridge over the river of Khumbu glacier then Labuche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Gorkshep (5,140m) .2 hour walking from Labuche and 2 hours walking to Everest Base camp from Gorkshep
After breakfast trek to Gorkshep (5140m), You drop bags at Ghorokshep and trek continue to the Everest basecamp about 2 hours from the Grokshep. Then return back to Gorkshep. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Visit to Kalapathar and trek to Dzong la (4,760m) about 6 hour from GorkShep-Kalapathar to Dzongla
Early morning climb to Kala Patthar (5,545m.) and enjoy the views of the sunrise. From Kala Patthar you can have Panoramic views of Mt. Everest and many other Mountains peaks like Mt. Pumori, Mt. Lingtren, Mt. Khumbu Tse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Thamserku, and many more peaks and back to Dzongla. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Gokyo (4,790m) 7/8 hours.
Today early morning breakfast; we start our trek to via (5,420m) Cho-La pass. We walk over the glacier is an enjoyable walk and trek to Gokyo. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 15Day 15 : 3 hours Gokyo Ri go and back after lunch 3 hours walking down to Luza.
Today early morning climb up to Gokyo Ri (5,320,m) every steep view of the Gokyo valley and Mounting. From Gokyo Ri have a wonderful view of Mt Everest, Cho-you, Pumori-Amadablam, Nuptse-Cho-Latse and many more peaks. After spending some time there, we make our way down to Gokyo and Luza. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 16Day 16 : 6 hours walking from Luza.
From Luza back down to the Phortse Khola and one hour uphill to Mongla our lunch will be there and after lunch downhill to the Namche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 17Day 17 : 7/8 hours walking from Namche.
Today is your last and long walking day in your trip to get Lukla. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Plane from Lukla
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 19Day 19 : Kathmandu.Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 20Day 20 : Departure.
After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for Your scheduled flight back home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable, please