Pharchamo peak climbing - 19 Nights 20 Days
Pharchamo peak climbing. We start our climb early in the morning at 3 am, flow the snow slope, we climb north-east over the rock and snow made walls of Tengi Ragi. Instructions and the guidelines provided by our experienced climbing guide needs to be followed carefully. From the summit, we will be rewarded by splendid views of Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Thamserku, Mt, Kusum Kanguru, and much other snow-capped peaks. After having the successful summit, we descend and head to reach Ngole. We descend down to the Thame Lukla then fly back to Kathmandu.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Katmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.Your free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the climbing permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for the climbing details.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Jagot (1,440m) 9/10 hours bus.
From Kathmandu. We will travel by bus for the whole day until we reach Jagat. The first couple of hours we will follow the smooth road of Araniko Highway, following the drive of Bhotekoshi and Sunkoshi River bank side. En-route we enjoy the scenery from several hilly regions of Nepal. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Simigun (2,000m) 5 hours.
We will start our first day of trekking journey following the west bank of theTamakoshi River. Impressive views of Mt. Gauri Shankar, beautiful waterfalls, passing through the agricultural farmlands, charming villages make our day worth full until reach at Simigaun.on the way, we observe and explore Sherpa’s culture and other mixed cultural villages, frequently encounter and interaction with honest and hospitable. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Simi Gaun-Dhokang (2,850m) 6 hours.
Today, we begin our journey with steeply climbing through beautiful rhododendron forest until reach to the Surmuche, we again gradually ascend towards a ridge of Kellje. Then down to Rolwaling valley. Again we follow a path to a long diagonal descends to Rolwaling river. After crossing the wooden made the small bridge which was Nepal Alsace trekking work with world food Programs 2014 after the big earthquake in Nepal we repairing-trekking route from Jagat, Tashinam, Surmuche-Dhokang and many bridges on the way Simigaun to till Dhokang. We continue our trek heading to east through narrow shaded Rolwaling Valley to reach Dhokang. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Dhokang-Beding (3,960m) 5 hours.
After taking breakfast, we start our journey to the Beding, firstly we begin through gentle uphill trails. The trail passes through the numerous numbers of Sherpa settlements, explore Sherpa villages made from stone walls and wood/stone roofs. Beding is the largest village settlement in Rolwaling region, located in a narrow George sandwiched from the beautiful landscape. At evening, we can explore the villages. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Beding-Na (4,180m) 4 hours.
Today, we follow the trail north side of the river, a short day walking to reach another charming village settlement of Na. As we gradually gain the altitudes, an impressive close-up view of mountains starts to appear. Na village is not a permanent village, in summertime animals are grazed and potatoes are grown. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Rest day.
After lunch, day hiking to Rolwaling valley. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Na-Tsho Rolpa (4,560m) 5 hours.
After taking breakfast, we head towards Tsho Rolpa Glacier Lake, first we cross the river and follow the south bank of the River. We gradually walk through moraines, often ice and snow-filled steps, this is also a short day walk, we could reach at Tsho Rolpa in a single day walk, our safety, and security concern about the possible mountain sickness. Designed the itinerary with the very flexible schedule. Tsho Rolpa Lake, a glacier lake allows exploration of the surrounding places and the valley to the north. Stay overnight in the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Tsho Rolpa-Drolambu Glaicer (4,880m) 5 hours.
After breakfast, we start our journey firstly ascend towards the glacier. We recommend starting our day before heated by the matured sun lights since if we will be late, the snows will be melted wind blows also would be increased and makes our walk difficult. After crossing the glacier, we follow the trail towards eastern corner right above from the glacier. Then we descend towards the southern edge of Trakarding Glacier. Again, we follow the ascending trail that leads to reaching Drolambu Glacier. Stay vernight in the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Drolambu-Tashi Lapsa high camp (5,755m) 5 hours.
Today’s walk contains very crucial value since we need to cross the adventurous Tashi Lapcha Pass at (5,755m). We start our journey early in the morning, we follow an ascending natural ramp that leads us to reach and cross the pass. Tashi Lapcha pass is a rocky and snow-covered adventurous ridge made up by beautiful snow-covered peaks in both sides. From there, we can have great views surrounding of mountains and peaks. After crossing the pass, we immediately start to descent around 100m to make a camp at Tashi Lapcha high camp 6 hours walking, Stay overnight in the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Summit to the Parchamo Peak (6,187m) and back to Ngole [5,110m) 11 hour total time
Today, we are going to attempt our climb towards Parchamo Peak. We start our climb early in the morning at 3 am, flowing the snow slope; we climb north-east over the rock and snow made walls of Tengi Ragi Tau. Instructions and the guidelines provided by our experienced climbing guide needs to be followed carefully. From the summit, and we will be rewarded by splendid views of Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Thamserku, Mt, Kusum Kanguru, and much other snow-capped peaks. After doing the successful summit, we descend and head to reach Ngole. Stay overnight in the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Ngole-Thyangbo (4,320m) 6 hours.
We continue our trek towards a long Descend towards Thengpo, the route we can have great views of Mt.Ama Dablam, Mt. Makalu and several other snow-covered mountains. Thyangbo (4,320m) 5/6 hours walking overnight in the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Thyangpo-Thame (3,800m) 5 hours.
After breakfast trek to Thame. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Rest day.
After lunch visit to Khumbu valley at Thame. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Thame-Jorsaly (2.580m) 6 hours.
Trek to the Jorsaly, via Namche . Stay overnight at lodge.
- 17Day 17 : Jorsaly-Lukla 5 hours walking
Trek to Lukla (2,800m) this is your last walking day on your trip. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 19Day 19 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 20Day 20 : Departure.
After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure transport. Car/ Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner Such as Italian, Chinese, Nepali, Indian many more European (Items). food three times a day with Coffee, Tea.
- Tea Houses Lodge and Tented accommodation during the trek and climbing.
- License holder climbing guide, cook, and Porters, Including Salary, Insurance, food, and accommodation.
- Gauri Sankar and Everest National Park permit.
- Parchamo Peak climbing Permit fee.
- Garbage deposit Fee.
- General Climbing equipments such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- Lukla-Kathmandu Plane ticket.
- Bus transport to Kathmandu to Jogat.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance Policy encases if the accident and high altitude Sickness Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But you can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Beer, Coke, Fanta, Mineral water.
- Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment,
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Your Personal Equipment.
- Please bring with 2 passports size pictures.