Pisang peak climbing itinerary -
Pisang Peak climbing is one of the beautiful adventure trekking peak in the Annapurna region in Nepal. Pisang peak climbing above the from Pisang village, but trekking begins from Besishar Chame and Pisang village.
6091m Pisang peak first base camp is (4380m) high which is the best camping place and 2cond high camp will be at 5400m high alleviation, from here our climbing guide will set up necessary rope fix because this peak climbing is not easy its technical trekking peak, slope ice and there is much snow on final top of summit.
Pisang peak climbing, offer us amazing view of the Annapurna two, three, four, Gangapurna, Chulu East, west, Manasulu, Tilicho peak, Kangaru Himal and valley of Narphu and Tibet border part.
Climbing Pisang peak you need to carry 300m fix rope 50m main rope and needed necessary mountaineering equipment. About Climbing Pisang peak in spring season 250 US$ per person Atman 125 US$ Per person wither and summer is only 70 US$ per person for the Pisang peak climbing permit cost.
We required that before coming to Nepal you need good health and good physical fitness.
After the final Pisang peak climbing we heading to Manang valley toward to Annapurna circuit trekking it main Thorang la pass, which is the (5416m) high pass then we enter to the Mustang valley with the beautiful view of Dhaulagiri, Tuckche peak and Nilgiri north.
Regarding the cost, we listed US$$ 1897 Per person with Annapurna Circuit trekking. Price including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Trekking permit, Peak climbing permit, climbing guide, porter’s, local transport, Jomsom-Pokhara plane ticket, one-night hotel in Pokhara, Pokhara Kathmandu tourist bus and we do in the included hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary.
Pisang peak climbing we highly recommend that September to medal November and April to May is the very best time for Annapurna Thoranla pass trekking with climbing Pisang peak.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival- Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Katmandu airport and transfert to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Permit issuing day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Beshishar (760m).
From Kathmandu bus to Besishar 6 hours we pass Mulling, Khireni and Dumre. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Besishar-Chame.(2,670m).
From Besishar 5 hours Jeep drive to Chame the Roode is not like as Kathmandu Besishar but local drivers are good to know them how to drive difficult Rood. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Chame-Pisang (3,100m).
After breakfast, we walking only 4 hours to get Pisang village, which is the nice views point of the Pisang peak and Ghyru village. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Pisang peak Base camp (4,380m).
From Pisang Village we walking only 4/5 hours then our Sherpa staff will set up or base camp. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 7Day 7 : Base camp to high camp (5,400m).
From Basic base camp we continue to the high camp. It is not the long way we walking today only 3 hours walking. Because you need acclimatized for the next day. Stay overnight at tent.
- 8Day 8 : Pisang Peak Summit (6,091m).
Today we start walking very early morning for climbing a peak. Our aim is that we can reach the summit before noon, after midday, there is very Strong windy. Therefore we may possible starting to go Summit earlier as possible about 10 hours the walking stay overnight at the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Base camp-Pisang.(3,450m).
Your successful Climbing Pisang peak then backs down to the Pisang because you are too tired from the climbing peak it takes 4 hours the walking and rest at Pisang. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Pisang to Manag (3,450m).
After breakfast, trek start to the Manang, but you will get to see Annapurnas range, Tilicho peak. Gangapurna and Chulu West and East. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Manang-Yak Kharka (4,110m).
From Manang we heading trek to Yak Kharka not so far way we walking slowly it takes 4/5 hours. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Yak Kharka to Thorang la Pedi (4.600m).
Today we walking only 3 hours but we need time for the walking in the high altitude area. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Thorangla Phedi Via Thorangla pass (5,416m) Muktinath (3,800m).
Today from the Phedi we start early morning about 4 am toward to Thorang la top (5.416m high pass. It takes 4/5 hours to reach Thorang la top then 2 hours we descending dawn to Mustang valley Muktinath. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Muktinath to Jomsom (2,700m).
After breakfast, we walking down to the Kagbeni which is the entry point of the Upper Mustang trek, From Kagbeni 3 hours to get Jomsom but after midday, too much wendy in the trial, really easy to get the Jomsom. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Jomsom-Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom fly back to Pokhara and transfer to the hotel. After the checking, your room you can visit Pokhara Lake site then overnight includes the hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
From Pokhara drive bus to Kathmandu and cheek in your hotel in Kathmandu.
- 17Day 17 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 18Day 18 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure transport Car/Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast 1 Night.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner such as: Italian, Chinese, Nepali, Indian many more European (Items) food three time a day With coffee, Tea.
- Tea house Lodge and tented camp during the your trip.
- License holder climbing guide and porters Salary,Insurance,food, Accommodation.
- Annapurna National Park Permit.
- Pisang Peak Climbing Permit.
- Garbage Deposited fee.
- General Climbing Equipment Such as Fix Rope,Ice Screw and Snow bar.
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket.
- Kathmandu-Besishar-Chame, Pokhara- Kathmandu bus.
- Lunch dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travels insurance policy Encase if the accident and high altitude rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Beer, Coke, Fanta, mineral water.
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staffs.
- Please bring with you Equipment such as the Sleeping bag, Crampons, seat harness, Ice axe and Lock unlock karabiners.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size of pictures.