Pisang Peak Climbing - 17 Nights 18 Days
Pisang peak climbing is located in Annapurna Manag valley Nepal. We provide transport from Kathmandu Besishar to until Chame drastic office of Manag, and next two day we will reach Pisang peak base camp. Pisang peak is a less easy climbing trekking peak, our guide will setting at best place base camp and high camp, climbing to a shoulder on the south-west ridge there will be snow slop which is the quite steep but not too difficult to reach the summit. From the top of summit Pisang peak, you can have amazing views of Annapurna, Gangapurna, Tilicho peak Chulu East-west, and Narphu valley. After Summit Pisang peak our trek way back to Manag valley for the crossing to the Tharang-la pass and trek to Muktinath which is the beautiful Lower Mustang valley leads us views of Dhaulagiri, Thapa peak, Tukuche peak, and Nilgiri and many more mountains and Buddhist.Hindu temples. From the Jomsom, we fly back to Pokhara the next day drive to Kathmandu.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival- Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Katmandu airport and transfert to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Permit issuing day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Beshishar (760m).
From Kathmandu bus to Besishar 6 hours we pass Mulling, Khireni and Dumre. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Besishar-Chame.(2,670m).
From Besishar 5 hours Jeep drive to Chame the Roode is not like as Kathmandu Besishar but local drivers are good to know them how to drive difficult Rood. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Chame-Pisang (3,100m).
After breakfast, we walking only 4 hours to get Pisang village, which is the nice views point of the Pisang peak and Ghyru village. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Pisang peak Base camp (4,380m).
From Pisang our trek following the trail that gently ascends passing through alpine vegetation to reach an open summer grazing pastures, a Kharka Here, we will set up our base camp and our Sherpa will quickly set up the camps and make necessary preparations for shifting the camp to higher altitudes before attempting the main summit climb of Pisang Peak. Enjoy the magnificent views of surrounding high peaks during our trek today. About 5 hours walking from Pisang overnight in the tent.
- 7Day 7 : Base camp to high camp (5,400m).
From the base camp, we continue to follow the trail that climbs higher to the shoulder on the South-West ridge. Our trail steepens as we head higher to reach a good camping site at (5,400m) our trail comprises of steep climbing sections. Hurrying in high altitudes is no good idea, so resting heare then we head towards a good campsite for setting up our high camp. Once we arrive at the campsite, our Sherpa crew will quickly set up the camps and make final checks on climbing gears that includes ropes, ice axes, harness, crampons and other essential climbing equipment required for the main summit climb of Pisang Peak, 3 hours walking overnight at the tent.
- 8Day 8 : Pisang Peak Summit (6,091m).
Today day we start early with the aim to reach the summit before noon as the strong winds after midday can generate obstacles to reaching the summit. Following the footsteps and guidance of our experienced climbing exports, we begin to climb a well-defined ridge. We will overcome several technical sections and head towards the summit of Pisang Peak. Our tiring climb to the summit is rewarded with magnificent views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan Ranges including the Tilicho Peak. We will spend short quality time at the Pisang Peak summit and then descend following the same route back to the base camp about 8/9 hours walking overnight the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Base camp-Pisang.(3,450m).
Your successful Climbing Pisang peak then backs down to the Pisang because you are too tired from the climbing peak its takes 4 hours the walking and rest at Pisang. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Pisang to Manag (3,450m).
After breakfast, trek start to the Manang, but you will get to see Annapurnas range, Tilicho peak. Gangapurna and Chulu West and East. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Manang-Yak Kharka (4,110m).
From Manang we heading trek to Yak Kharka not so far way we walking slowly it takes 4/5 hours. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Yak Kharka to Thorang la Pedi (4.600m).
Today we walking only 3 hours but we need time for the walking in the high altitude area. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Thorangla Phedi Via Thorangla pass (5,416m) Muktinath (3,800m).
We start early for the crossing of the challenging Thorang La Pass at (5,416m). We will follow the trail that climbs steeply towards a watercourse. Our climbing continues through another large gully formed by the melt of Thorong Peak, across undulating moraine and head towards the top of the Thorong Pass. Once at the top we will have magnificent views of Annapurna mountain ranges to the south and Mukut Himal Dhaulagiri, Tukuche peak, Thapa peak bordering of the Dolpo and Mustang valley to the west. From the top, we will descend steeply towards the grassy meadows and to a very important pilgrimage site for Hindus and Buddhists-Muktinath 6 hours walking.Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Muktinath to Jomsom (2,700m).
After breakfast, we walking down to the Kagbeni which is the entry point of the Upper Mustang trek, From Kagbeni 3 hours to get Jomsom but after midday, too much wendy in the trial, really easy to got the Jomsom. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Jomsom-Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom fly back to Pokhara and transfer to the hotel. After the checking, your room you can visit Pokhara Lake site then overnight includes the hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
From Pokhara drive bus to Kathmandu and cheek in your hotel in Kathmandu.
- 17Day 17 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 18Day 18 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure transport Car/Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast 1 Night.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner such as: Italian, Chinese, Nepali, Indian many more European (Items) food three time a day With coffee, Tea.
- Tea house Lodge and tented camp during the your trip.
- License holder climbing guide and porters Salary,Insurance,food, Accommodation.
- Annapurna National Park Permit.
- Pisang Peak Climbing Permit.
- Garbage Deposited fee.
- General Climbing Equipment Such as Fix Rope,Ice Screw and Snow bar.
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket.
- Kathmandu-Besishar-Chame, Pokhara- Kathmandu bus.
- Lunch dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travels insurance policy Encase if the accident and high altitude rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Beer, Coke, Fanta, mineral water.
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staffs.
- Please bring with you Equipment such as the Sleeping bag, Crampons, seat harness, Ice axe and Lock unlock karabiners.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size of pictures.