Pisang Peak Climbing - 17 Nights 18 Days
Pisang peak climbing starting from Besishar, from Beshishar jeep to Chame we beginning walking from Chame which is drastic of Manang. Pisang peak climbing is located in Annapurna Manag valley Nepal. We provide transport from Kathmandu Besishar to until Chame drastic office of Manag, and next two day we will reach Pisang peak base camp. Pisang peak climbing is not too difficult less easy climbing than other peaks. Our guide will be setting at best place base camp and high camp. Pisang peak climbing to a shoulder on the south-west ridge there will be snow slop which is quite steep but not too difficult to reach the summit Pisang peak climbing. From the top of summit Pisang peak, you can have amazing views of Annapurna, Gangapurna, Tilicho peak Chulu East-west, and Narphu valley. Pisang peak climbing is rising from the Pisang village and Yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice snow the final summit. To reach Pisang peak Base camp the path ascends through sparse wood and pasture to Kharka. Pisang peak climbing well-defined leads to the snow slope and which is quite difficult to reach the top of the summit. After Summit Pisang peak we descent is same route and Itinerary back to Pisang village. From next day our trek continues to Manag valley for the crossing to the Tharang-la pass and trek to Muktinath which is the beautiful Lower Mustang valley leads us views of Dhaulagiri, Thapa Peak, Tukuche peak, and Nilgiri and many more mountains and Buddhist. Hindu temples then last day we arrive at the Jomsom via Kakbeni, which is the entry point of Upper Mustang trekking. From Jomsom, we can fly back to Pokhara or you can take bus or Jeep to Beni and Pokhara. When you arrive Pokhara you can visit Pokhara Lake site evening include the hotel in Pokhara in our quotations. The next day after breakfast drive to Kathmandu 7 hours bus.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival- Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Katmandu airport and transfert to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Permit issuing day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Beshishar (760m).
From Kathmandu bus to Besishar 6 hours we pass Mulling, Khireni and Dumre. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Besishar-Chame.(2,670m).
From Besishar 5 hours Jeep drive to Chame the Roode is not like as Kathmandu Besishar but local drivers are good to know them how to drive difficult Rood. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Chame-Pisang (3,100m).
After breakfast, we walking only 4 hours to get Pisang village, which is the nice views point of the Pisang peak and Ghyru village. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Pisang peak Base camp (4,380m).
From Pisang Village we walking only 4/5 hours then our Sherpa staff will set up or base camp. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 7Day 7 : Base camp to high camp (5,400m).
From Basic base camp we continue to the high camp. It is not the long way we walking today only 3 hours walking. Because you need acclimatized for the next day. Stay overnight at tent.
- 8Day 8 : Pisang Peak Summit (6,091m).
Today we start walking very early morning for climbing a peak. Our aim is that we can reach the summit before noon, after midday, there is very Strong windy. Therefore we may possible starting to go Summit earlier as possible about 10 hours the walking stay overnight at the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Base camp-Pisang.(3,450m).
Your successful Climbing Pisang peak then backs down to the Pisang because you are too tired from the climbing peak its takes 4 hours the walking and rest at Pisang. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Pisang to Manag (3,450m).
After breakfast, trek start to the Manang, but you will get to see Annapurnas range, Tilicho peak. Gangapurna and Chulu West and East. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Manang-Yak Kharka (4,110m).
From Manang we heading trek to Yak Kharka not so far way we walking slowly it takes 4/5 hours. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Yak Kharka to Thorang la Pedi (4.600m).
Today we walking only 3 hours but we need time for the walking in the high altitude area. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Thorangla Phedi Via Thorangla pass (5,416m) Muktinath (3,800m).
Today from the Phedi we start early morning about 4 am toward to Thorang la top (5.416m high pass. It takes 4/5 hours to reach Thorang la top then 2 hours we descending dawn to Mustang valley Muktinath.Sty overnight at the lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Muktinath to Jomsom (2,700m).
After breakfast, we walking down to the Kagbeni which is the entry point of the Upper Mustang trek, From Kagbeni 3 hours to get Jomsom but after midday, too much wendy in the trial, really easy to got the Jomsom. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Jomsom-Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom fly back to Pokhara and transfer to the hotel. After the checking, your room you can visit Pokhara Lake site then overnight includes the hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
From Pokhara drive bus to Kathmandu and cheek in your hotel in Kathmandu.
- 17Day 17 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 18Day 18 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure transport Car/Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast 1 Night.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner such as: Italian, Chinese, Nepali, Indian many more European (Items) food three time a day With coffee, Tea.
- Tea house Lodge and tented camp during the your trip.
- License holder climbing guide and porters Salary,Insurance,food, Accommodation.
- Annapurna National Park Permit.
- Pisang Peak Climbing Permit.
- Garbage Deposited fee.
- General Climbing Equipment Such as Fix Rope,Ice Screw and Snow bar.
- Jomsom-Pokhara Plane Ticket.
- Kathmandu-Besishar-Chame, Pokhara- Kathmandu bus.
- Lunch dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travels insurance policy Encase if the accident and high altitude rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Beer, Coke, Fanta, mineral water.
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staffs.
- Please bring with you Equipment such as the Sleeping bag, Crampons, seat harness, Ice axe and Lock unlock karabiners.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size of pictures.