Renjo la Gokyo Ri trekking is one of the beautiful adventure trekking in Everest Khumbu Nepal. The trek is north of Namche Bazaar, east of Everest summiteers Thame village, which is the discovery magnification Mountain view and view of the Tashi Lapcha pass and Nang pala pass mains camp number one for the Cho-Oyo Expeditions group,which is the trails of the Tibet border who comes from Tibetans people in September/ October they wish to come to Namche and thy seals Tibetan materials for Nepal.
Renjo la Gokyo Ri trekking is famous high pass trekking trails, who make the Everest long hard Three pass trekking Khumbu.
Renjo la Gokyo Ri is not very much difficulty and not the technical pass, its (5435m) high altitude pass above the sea level. The scenery is equally best panoramic Himalayans view on top of Gokyo getting closely seen blue sky color shine of the Gokyo Lake, beneath the grey shine of the most prominent Ngozmmpa glacier and close view of the Cho-Oyo and other mountain views.
During the 13 days package trek, we have a golden chance to climb up to Gokyo Ri (5320m) which offers us mesmerizing view of Mt, Everest, Cho-Oyo, Tawache, Pumori, Amadablam and Cholatse peak.
Renjo la Gokyo trekking starts from Lukla-Namche blazer where we have an extra acclimatizing day, Via Thame Lungden.
During this trek, we listed on our website (1135 US$) Per person for minimum 2 people in the Group 10 days trek and 3 days at Kathmandu, If only one person single person than the cost will be (1380: US$ with Kathmandu arrival and departure.
In this cost we do include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, experience trekking guide, Porters, Tims card 1,000 Nepali Rs, Pasang Lhamu Village tax 2,000 Nepali Rs, Sagarmatha national park permit 3,500 Nepali Rs, Kathmandu-Lukla to Kathmandu Plane ticket cost 360 US$ Per person and we included hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per our Itinerary. We highly recommend Renjo la Gokyo trek September to November and March to May is the best time for doing this trek. Thank you so much and welcome to make a good experience and make a Himalayan adventures education on your lovely life.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Phakding (2,610m) 3 hours walking.
Morning flight to Lukla (2,800m. The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding (2610m). Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding-Namche
Trek to Namche (3440m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Syangboche (3,390m) world top Everest view.
Rest dai at same place for acclimatization visit to Namche Museum and 2 hours walking to Everest view lodge Syangboche and back to Namche. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Namche-Thame
Trek to Thame (3800m) 4/5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Thame-Lungden
Our trek to Lungden (4600m) 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Lungden-Gokyo
Trek to Gokyo (4700m) Via Renjo la pass (5435m) 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Sightseeing to Gokyo Ri (5,320m) and 2 hours walking to the Labrma.
Today early morning climb up to Gokyo Ri every steep view of the Gokyo valley and Mounting. From Gokyo, Ri has a wonderful view of Mt Everest, Cho-yo, Pumori-Amadablam, Nuptse-Cho-yo, and many more peaks. After Lunch trek to Labrma. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Labarma-Namche
After breakfast trek to Namche via Dhole-Mong-La-Sanasa to Namche 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Namche-Lukla
After breakfast trek to Lukla, this is your last walking trekking day on your trip 7 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 12Day 12 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 13Day 13 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
THE COST INCLUDED.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
THE COST EXCLUDED
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable please.