Renjola with Gokyo trek in a different perspective of exploring Everest from another side of Khumbu region. It is the ideal trek for adventure lover who is willing to trek Everest region, but demand more variety of view, pass and less night at very high altitude. Renjola with Gokyo is the list crowded trekking destination of Everest trek ,Renjo with Gokyo is one of best trekking destination which offers picturesque view of 4 of the 14 tallest mountain of the world Mt.Everest (8848m), Mt.Lhotse(8516m), Mt.Makalu(8470m), Mt.Cho Oyu(8001m) the turquoise Glacier Lake Valley with high Renjo La pass(5435m) hike to Gokyo Ri(5320m) and day hike to 5th Lake from where you can view Mt.Cho Oyu in front of us standing tall add more enthusiasm. The longest Glacier of Nepal Ngozumpa glacier which is 36 km and exploration of it provides the internal satisfaction.
Renjola with Gokyo trekking starts from Kathmandu fly to Lukla for about 35 minutes. Then hike for Gokyo via Phakding, Namche Baza(3440)Our first rest+ acclimatizing place from where we hike for Syangboche airport following way to Everest viewpoint 3890m the most important Everest view Point. then following the route through Thame village the ethnic Sherpa village birthplace of legendary Climber Apa Rita Sherpa (11 times Everest), Apa Sherpa (21 times Everest) and Everest first climber Sir Tenzing Norgay Sherpa’s childhood was spent here in Thame village. Thame village is rich in Tibetan culture because the border is near Nagpa La so directly influenced by Tibetan culture. Exploration of old Thame Dechen Chokhorling Monastery creates nothing but the best wishes before Renjo Pass Via Lungden. After Renjo la pass we reach Gokyo where we will explore fifth Lake to Cho Oyu base camp. Early morning Hike to Gokyo Ri (5320m) descends Goyo such type of hidden truth make the journey more memorable and to feel the adventure and to be part of Legendary Route you need to visit Renjola with Gokyo Trek. We descend dhole and the following trial to Namche via Mongla descend down to Lukla and fly back to Kathmandu.
The Best Season and what we recommend you is from September to November and March to only May. This trekking it is possible to combine into the Everest base camp and can continue your trekking to Chola pass if you have got enough time as well. After this complied this high trek we return back to Namche to Lukla and the next day we fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel in Kathmandu.
RELIGIOUS PLACE – Gumela/Rimishung monastery,
Thame Dechen Chokorling Monastery
HISTORICAL PLACE-Namche Bazar Tibetan Trade Center,
Way to Nagpala old Tibetan Trade Route
CULTURE –Sherpa Museum collection of Sherpa antiquity
Everest(8848m)Mt.Lhotse(8516m),Mt.Makalu(8470m), Mt.Cho Oyu(8201m), Mt.Ama Dablam(6812m) and many more Mountains.
We are representative of Quality service in Trekking In Nepal come to join us and let us serve you and you can feel the quality service perform by a technically skillful and experienced guide.
Service performs by a technically skillful and experienced guide.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Phakding (2,610m) 3 hours walking.
Morning flight to Lukla (2,800m. The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding-Namche.(3,440m) 5 hours the walking.
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudhkosi river. You climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest. Stay overnight ai lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Hiking to Syangboche (3,390m) world top Everest view.
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest, Amadablam, Thamserku. Kangtenga and others Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp without any a headache. Stay overnight at the lodge in Namche.
- 5Day 5 : Namche-Thame (3,800m) 5 hours the walking.
From Namche, we follow the trail that turns west and ascends up the Bhote Koshi Valley which was ancient trade route into Tibet. Along the route, late explore Tibetan Buddhist Cultural Influenced zones with many prayer flags, Mani walls, Prayer wheels, and Buddhist Chhortens. Once we follow the downhill towards Bhotekoshi, we immediately start steeply ascending route that leads us to reach the Thames. At evening, explore Thame Gompa which is located above the village with overlooking valley view’s. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Thame-Lungden (4,380m) 7/8 hours the walking.
We start trekking towards Lungden, following an easy and scenic trail that leads through banks of Bhote Koshi River. After we cross the river, we head to reach the village of Marlung at (4,210m) where we can have a Short break for tea/coffee. After there, we follow gentle ascend towards Lumde through the dry and windy valley. Along the route, fascinating views of several snow-capped peaks makes our walking awesome. finally the reach Lungden for our overnight stop. Tea houses are located just above from the Lungden village, which offers more panoramic scenery. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Lungden-Gokyo (5,549m) Via –Renjo -la pass 7 hours the walking (4,790m) Gokyo.
After breakfast, we follow easy and scenic ascends for an hour, passing through a large Sandy Kharka. Then, we make an adventurous waking through stone steps and icy ridges to reach at Renjo La Pass at (5,549) meters. Once we reach the top of the pass, we can have great views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse and many other snow-capped mountains which is one of the best viewpoints in the entire Everest region. The trail now gradually descends around a rocky spur which can be icy. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Sightseeing to Gokyo Ri (5,320m) and 2 hours walking to the Labrma.
Today early morning climb up to Gokyo Ri every steep view of the Gokyo valley and Mounting. From Gokyo, Ri has a wonderful view of Mt Everest, Cho-yo, Pumori-Amadablam, Nuptse-Cho-yo and many more peaks. After Lunch trek to Labrma. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Labarma-Namche 6 hours the walking.
After breakfast trek to Namche via Dhole-Mong-La-Sanasa to Namche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Namche-Lukla 7 hours.
After breakfast trek to Lukla, this is your last walking trekking day on your trip. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 12Day 12 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 13Day 13 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- All ground transports in private vehicle.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea or coffee during the trek.
- Twin sharing lodge to accommodation during the trek.
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly English spiking guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu .
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your personal insurance policy encases if the accident and high altitude sickness, rescue and medication.
- You personal Trekking Equipment.
- Nepal Entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Tips for Guide and porter.
- Please don’t forget to bring 2 passport size of pictures with you.
- Sleeping bag rental and down Jacket if needed.
- All the meals are included on the trek but we only include breakfast while you are in Kathmandu.