Tashi Lapcha Pass trekking is really interesting and beautiful high pass trekking in Rolwaling and Khumbu region of Nepal. Tashi Lapcha trekking is full of Adventure and challenging very high, technical and difficulty pass in Rolwaling valley. The Rolwaling is one of the off beaten trekking destination of Nepal with high chances of exploring typical Sherpa lifestyle and the different biodiversity of a geographical feature. Tashi Lapcha pass not only offer challenges of a high pass but also add the combination of the beautiful high mountain and panoramic view and sherpa village which are worthy to be called “Hidden Paradise” of Nepal.
Tashi Lapcha pass trekking is the trophy of applauding the high mountain technical rock passes and across the high pass. The Tashi Lapcha pass rises 5750m high altitudes, several places have fixed the rope for climbing narrow rocky trails, high through the glacier crevasse before the pass, also there are two places avalanches, and rock falls before and after the throw.
In 2007 Our French friend Julian Michel has crossed with 7 pax Group who was coming from atlasadventure
Rolwalling valley is lies between the snow-capped mountains on both side so we can call it valley behind the mountains. This trek starts from Jagat we can take the direct bus from Kathmandu to Jagat from where our hiking begins. we pass through the Simigaun, the village of bedding and Na before the pass. We enjoy our Rest day to explore Na which will fruitful for acclimatizing. before we ascend up for the Tashi Lapcha pass we can explore the Tso Rolpa lake. We further ascend up for Tashi Lapcha pass from where we can not only see Rolwalling Pherchamo peak but also begin to see the mountain of Khumbu valley. After the pass, we descend down to Namche Bazar Via Thame to descend for Lukla from where we will Fly back to Kathmandu.
Tashi Lapcha passes we listed 2450 U$$ per person on our website, in this cost we do include high pass Guide, Porter’s salary, insurance, Lodge, Tentet service also trekking permit, local transport, breakfast, lunch, dinner, in local lodge Kathmandu to the Bedding, Thame Lukla, between Bedding and before Thame accommodation and food will be at camping service, Lukla-Kathmandu plane ticket and hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per our itinerary.
If only one Single people wish to do this trek then the cost will be extra 350 US$.
Because of the above reason, Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha pass Trekking not only explores Hidden valley of Rolwalling but also the combined journey including Khumbu Region. This is the one of Challenging pass so, we need to have some experience of hiking, the good endurance, and stamina. Doing Rolwalling Trek some time it is hard to find the way that’s why we need Not only Guide But the Guide with Qualification of navigation, qualification of a technique of rope fixing and many more Knowledge exactly that kind of guide we offer for the Tashi Lapcha pass trek.
NOTE: we are the responsible organization who works continuously after the Earthquake in Rolwalling Valley and the way to Tashi Lapcha pass is re-build by me and my staff after Earthquake.
Sorry: we don’t include in our price list personal equipment,lunch-dinner in Kathmandu, Nepal visa fee and your international air ticket.
If you want to hire only guide and porter also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Jaat (1,440m) 8/10 hours the bus.
From Kathmandu -by bus or jeep to Jagat via Charikot, Singate, Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Simigain (2.036m) 5 hours.
After breakfast trekking starts to Simigaun via Gongor Khola, and walk up to the Simigaun. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Dhokang (2,791m) 6 hours.
From Simigaun. Trek to Dhokang Initial ascent then down to the valley-floor and trail up to the Surmuche, Kallje. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Bedding (2,690m) 5 hours.
Dhokang to Beding Steadily uphill following the valley. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Na (4,180m) 4/5 hours.
Bedding-Na views of Rolwaling valleys and the Snow mountain peaks. Stay overnight at the lodge or tent.
- 7Day 7 : Acclimatization day.
Rest day for acclimatization after lunch you can high to the Rolwaling valley. Stay overnight at the lodge or tent.
- 8Day 8 : Tsho Rolpa (4.540m) 5/6 hours.
Na-Tsho Rolpa along the valley floor then ascend the terminal moraine to reach a delightful ablation valley of the south side of the glacier, there's porter cabin house, Overnight at the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Drolumbo (4.735m) 5/6 hours.
Tsho Rolpa - Drolumboal glacier Initially an ascent, then drop to the surface of the Trakarding glacier a very hard day and overnight at the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Tashilapcha pas (5,755m), and Khumbu site base camp (5,130m) 7/8 hours.
From Drolumboal-Ascend the ice-fall, Steep but not too difficult with help from our agency Guide, Beyond the ice-fall continue along the Drolumboal glacier, but not very Steep and short of crevasse-before turning to make the final ascent of the TashiLapch, keep left once you have crossed, Following rock terraces a descend galley, about 2 and half hours below the pass (5,755m) very cold and cold windy after having photo Gruff walking down to base camp very hard day overnight at the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Thaynpo (4.230m) 6 hours walking
From Khumbu site base camp- trek to Thaynpo views of Khumbu valleys and many snow mountains Peaks overnight at the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Thame (3,800) 4 hours.
Thaynpo-Thame you can see the first village between Na and Thame. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Jorsale (2.840m) 6 hours.
After breakfast, we continue our trek. Lunch will be at Namche bazar then we walk down to the Jorsale. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 14Day 14 : (2,800m) Lukla 5 hours.
Today is your last walking day on your trip, but not the long walk easy and safe arrival to Lukla. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla flght back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 17Day 17 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- All ground transports in private vehicle.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea coffee during the trek.
- Accommodation lodge and tented during the trek.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- High pass English speaking Trekking guide and Cook necessary porters. Including Insurance,
- Bus Transport Kathmandu-Jagat.
- Gauri Sankhar and Sagarmath National park permit.
- Lukla-Kathmandu Plane Ticket.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travels Insurance Policy encases if the accident and high altitude sickness Rescue operation.
- Nepal entry Visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, You can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Your Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size pictures.
- Sleeping bag rental and down Jacket if needed.
- All the meals are included on the trek but we only include breakfast while you are in Kathmandu.
L'agence Népal - Alsace Treks et Expéditions: Voilà plus d'une douzaine d'années...Read More
C'est la cinquième fois cette année que je confie l'organisation de mon...Read More
Hello Dhane Excellent team who knows perfectly the itinerary of Tashilapass.Tashila pass...Read More
Le franchissement du Tashi Lapsa 5755m, un des trois plus hauts cols...Read More