Tashi Lapcha pass trekking is one of the beautiful and challenges high pass trekking between Rolwaling and Khumbu valley. Tashi Lapcha passes start trekking from Jagat via Charikot-Dolkha and the Singate. Tashi Lapcha pass (5,755m).You must start early morning because during the midday there is the danger rock falls, so, our trekking start earlier as possible with our experienced guide and porters, our guide has good experience about map reading and uses a compass for the pass. Tashi Lapcha passes trekking which offers us spectacular views of Mt Everest, Gouri Sankar, Cho-yo, Tawache, Amadablam, and Khumbu valleys, and from Na, there is lack of tea houses and offers of us different cultural lifestyle Tibetans. After crossing Tashi Lapcha pass trekking back dawn to Thame via Namche to Lukla and we fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Jaat (1,440m) 8/10 hours the bus.
From Kathmandu -by bus or jeep to Jagat via Charikot, Singate, Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Simigain (2.036m) 5 hours.
After breakfast trekking starts to Simigaun via Gongor Khola, and walk up to the Simigaun. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Dhokang (2,791m) 6 hours.
From Simigaun. Trek to Dhokang Initial ascent then down to the valley-floor and trail up to the Surmuche, Kallje. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Bedding (2,690m) 5 hours.
Dhokang to Beding Steadily uphill following the valley. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Na (4,180m) 4/5 hours.
Bedding-Na views of Rolwaling valleys and the Snow mountain peaks. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Acclimatization day.
Rest day for acclimatization after lunch you can high to the Rolwaling valley. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Tsho Rolpa (4.540m) 5/6 hours.
Na-Tsho Rolpa along the valley floor then ascend the terminal moraine to reach a delightful ablation valley of the south side of the glacier, there's porter cabin house, Overnight at the tent.
- 9Day 9 : Drolumbo (4.735m) 5/6 hours.
From Tsho Rolpa - Drolumboal glacier Initially an ascent, then drop to the surface of the Trakarding glacier a very hard day and overnight at the tent.
- 10Day 10 : Tashilapcha pas (5,755m), and Khumbu site base camp (5,130m) 7/8 hours.
From Drolumboal-Ascend the ice-fall, Steep but not too difficult with help from our agency Guide, Beyond the ice-fall continue along the Drolumboal glacier, but not very Steep and short of crevasse-before turning to make the final ascent of the TashiLapch, keep left once you have crossed, Following rock terraces a descend galley, about 2 and half hours below the pass (5,755m) very cold and cold windy after having photo Gruff walking down to base camp very hard day overnight at the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Thaynpo (4.230m) 6 hours walking
From Khumbu site base camp- trek to Thaynpo views of Khumbu valleys and many snow mountains Peaks overnight at the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Thame (3,800) 4 hours.
Thaynbo-Thame you can see the first village between Na and Thame. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Jorsaly (2.840m) 6 hours.
After breakfast we continue our trek Lunch will be at Namche bazar then we walk dawn to the Jorsaly. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 14Day 14 : (2,800m) Lukla 5 hours.
Today is your last walking day on your trip.also, not the long walk easy and safe arrival to Lukla. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 17Day 17 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- All ground transports in private vehicle.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea coffee during the trek.
- Accommodation lodge and tented during the trek.
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- High pass English speaking Trekking guide and Cook necessary porters. Including Insurance,
- Bus Transport Kathmandu-Jagat.
- Gauri Sankhar and Sagarmath National park permit.
- Lukla-Kathmandu Plane Ticket.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travels Insurance Policy encases if the accident and high altitude sickness Rescue operation.
- Nepal entry Visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, You can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Your Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size pictures.
- Sleeping bag rental and down Jacket if needed.
- All the meals are included on the trek but we only include breakfast while you are in Kathmandu.
L'agence Népal - Alsace Treks et Expéditions: Voilà plus d'une douzaine d'années...Read More
C'est la cinquième fois cette année que je confie l'organisation de mon...Read More
Hello Dhane Excellent team who knows perfectly the itinerary of Tashilapass.Tashila pass...Read More
Le franchissement du Tashi Lapsa 5755m, un des trois plus hauts cols...Read More