Sherpani Col and Khumbu Trek are the high passes in Nepal Himalayan range, Sherpani Col and Amphu Laptsa Pass Trekking are most high and challenging pass during the trekking in Nepal. The trek start from east of Nepal, Makalu region and end at Khumbu region. Along the trekking route, you are crossing many beautiful villages, different tradition and cultures and spectacular views of mountains like Makalu, Kanchenjunga, and Everest Himalayan range. After passing those pass you arrive at the regular route of at Chhukung valley. It is necessary to organize this trek with Lodge and Camping accommodation, and needed personal climbing equipment and enough preparation and training for the trekkers. We provide all logistic support such as camping materials, fixed rope. We have train guide and sherpas and experienced cook for this trek. All kinds of emergency evacuation service will be provided by our agency. Sherpani col Amphu Lapsta pass trekking begins from Makalu region and trekking end from the Khumbu region.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu.Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and Breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Num (1,505m).
From Kathmandu 45 minute fly to Tumlingtar and taking a jeep to Num about 3 hours walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Num-Seduwa (1,530m),
We start hiking from Num(1,505.m) to Seduwa it takes almost 5/6 hours for trekkers and it is the 1st day of hiking but we still walk for 5 hours because the altitude is not that different so it is a long but easy hike and we will. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Seduwa-Tashi Gaun (2,065m).
From Seduwa we start hike for Tashi Gaun it is about 5 hours hike from Seduwa following from here trail gradually start to ascend where we walk through beautiful villages and greenery mountains. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tashi Gaun-Kongma danda (3,562m).
Hike from here is very pleasant following hiking trail to Kongma danda which takes almost 6 hours walk because we are going to highs. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Kongma danda-Dobate (3,650m).
Our trek start to gain altitude because we are doing pass heading for the Debate passing via Tutu-La, Ship ton-La (4,220,m) which is the 1st pass. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Dobate-Yangle Kharka (3,610m).
From Dobate to Yangle Kharka it takes 5/6 hours where the trial is gradually ascended and where you can feel refreshing where lots of cattle houses where Sheppard come with their cattle is June to August. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Yangli Kharka –Jyak Kharka (4,510m).
From here we hike for another the kharka called Langmale Kharka it takes 5 to 6 hours which is also another favorite destination for Sheppard and from where you can see little parts of Makalu but you can feel it’s power. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Jyak-Kharka to Makalu base camp(4,810m).
It takes 5 to 6 hours hiking where you will be covered by Mountains the perfect mesmerizing views. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Rest day.
We will take the rest day here which Helps to overcome the altitude and we will hike for Glacier to make the body warm and some exercise for a big day of tomorrow.
- 12Day 12 : Base camp-Hilary Base camp (5,200,m).
Today we heading trek from Makalu base camp (4,810m) to Hilary Base Camp (5,200m) 4 to 5 hours literally now we start to gain altitude. Overnight at the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Hilary Base camp- Sherpani Col Base camp (5,688m).
Today we hike for our Destination Sherpani Col Base Camp(5,688m) It takes about 5 to 6 hours. Overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Sherpani coamp to West Col (6,143m).
Sherpani col to West Col (6,143m) to 5 hours but here we hike carefully supporting Teammate because here there are lots of the khar vass which means Very dangerous hole which is hidden so we hike slowly and together. Overnight at the tent.
- 15Day 15 : West col (6,135m). Base Camp to Hinkhu 5/6 hours.
Today we trek for Hinku (5,500m) Gradually descending (600m) where a natural cave for Sheppard and we stay overnight at the tent.
- 16Day 16 : Hinku-Amphulapcha Base camp (5,527m).
Today we hike for Amphu Laptsa base camp 6/5 hours.overnight at the tent.
- 17Day 17 : Rest day at Base camp.
Today is our rest day for us to Recover our physical and mental condition after doing high altitude pass.overnight at the tent.
- 18Day 18 : Amphu Laptsa Pass-Chukung (4,730m).
Today we heading to Chukung (4,730m ) passing through Amph Laptsa la (5,845m) (which takes 7/8 hours. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 19Day 19 : Chukung-Tangboche (3,860m).
This is the trek where we gradually descend for Tengboche a beautiful place of Everest Region it takes 5/6 hours. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 20Day 20 : Tangboche-Namche: 5 hours (3,440m).
The trek Start to ascend and gradually following flat the trial to Namche Bazar one of the beautiful places of Nepal where huge numbers of hotels are available with very best hospitality. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 21Day 21 : Namche-Lukla (2,800m) 7 hours.
Today we walk to Lukla We call it Capital of Everest Region which is our last day of trekking it takes 7/8 hours literally descending through the forest the trial and following the Dudhkoshi river to Lukla. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 22Day 22 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 23Day 23 : Kathmandu.
Your free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 24Day 24 : Departure.
After breakfast transfer to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to home
- ArriDival and departure Transport by Car/ Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 4 night with breakfast.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea and coffee during the trek.
- Accommodation lodge and tented during the trek.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- Guide and necessary porters and Salary food High insurance staff and porter Equipment
- Makalu and Sagarmatha National park Permit.
- Kathmandu Tumlingtar-Lukla-Kathmandu plane Ticket.
- General Climbing Equipments such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- Climbing Sherpa Equipment.
- Our agency will Provide you high energy Chocolate Such as Snicker, Alpine brag, nature valley and Bounty on West-East col.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy encase accident and high Altitude Sickness Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken visa from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral waters.
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Equipment.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size pictures.
We definitely need We deeilitfny need more smart people like you around.Read More