Short trek Annapurna one of the best and beautiful trekking northern part of Annapurna region, with typical Ghandunk Gurung village most of the people are Ex British Gorkha army they are2/2 GR/1/1 GR/ and 10 GR Gorkha regiment Army in the UK. The Ghandruk village is the main hub of Annapurna Base camp trek and Poon Hill Ghorepani trekking.
Short Trek Annapurna offers us an amazing view of Annapurna range which we can see the close view of the Annapurna South, Machhapuchhaure, Himchuli, Gandharva Chuli, and Gangapurna mountains. Ghandruk village dominated by Gurung ethnic society, also few of the Braman, Kami, Damai, Sarki but most of Gurung peoples. The short trek offers Himalayan views, cultural, religions, the lifestyle of Gurung, protection local cultural heritage, Gurung museum and mostly natives engaged running trekking cline lodge with dining cline toilet and agricultural for local empowerment.
Annapurna Short trek is very easy trek maximum high altitude is only (2000m) this short trek starts from Dhampus, Pothana, Landruk, and the trek will end at Nayapul.
For the Short trek Annapurna we listed in our website very less price only- 476-US$ per person 9 days package programs, we do include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Trekking permits, Guide, Porter, necessary local transport and hotel in Pokhara 2 night with breakfast, also we include hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary.
Sorry, we don’t include your international air ticket, Nepal visa fee and lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara. We recommend this short trek all the 12 months no problem, we have a very experienced trekking guide who knows the peoples, cultures, histories, naturals. Our agency has a full insurance policy for the outworking staff.
Short Annapurna trek if the group are over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Thank you and welcome to Nepal Himalayan view.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport transfer to your hotel.The hotel is near to Tourist street called”thamel” where you can chill around and Buy stuff you might need for Trekking.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Pokhara (900m) Bus or plane from Kathmandu-Pokhara.
Pokhara is called Heaven of Nepal.IT is Beautiful City which offers different Type of beautiful place like Fewa Lake, Sarang Kot from Where we can have Paragliding Davids falls, Peace Stupa and much more Beautiful place overnight at hotel.
- 3Day 3 : Pokhara-Pothana (1,890m) one hours transport and 4 hours the walking from Phedi
From Pokhara one hours private Transport to Suikhet Phedi and walk up to Pothana. Pothana is Gurung Village which is called civilized village which offers panoramic views of the mountain Annapurna south, Mardi and Machhapuchre (fishtail).Accommodation at a lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Pothana-Ghandruk (1,940m) 6/7 hours the walking from Pothana
Ghandruk is Called Gorkha Village because the profession of people of this area is in the British Army. From the beginning of world war, 1st People of this area has always fought for British so it is called Gorkha Army Village. Specially Gurung and Magar community People lived here. This village is one of the beautiful village of Nepal and the civilized village of Nepal. Ghandruk is Famous amoung Florien Tourist as well as for the domestic Tourist. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Rest day at Ghandruk.
Today you have the view Point of Himchuli-Annapurna south-Annapurna Three-Gandarbhachuli and Machhapuchhare. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Ghandruk-Pokhara.
From Ghandruk 4 hours walking to Nayanpul and 2 hours drive to Pokhara hotel include.
- 7Day 7 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
From Pokhara bus to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 8Day 8 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 9Day 9 : Departure from Kathmandu.
After breakfast transfer to Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Two-night hotel in Pokhara at Lakeside with breakfast.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit and Tims card.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Tourist bus ticket Kathmandu Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- The Local transport during the trek
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance.
- Nepal Entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But you obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Tips for your Guide and porters.
- Personal Equipment.
- Soft and hard drinks: Cokes, Beers, Fantas, Mineral waters.
- Please don't forget to bring 2 Passport of size pictures for visa