Tsum Valley Trekking is located in the remote and northern region in Nepal. The valley is nestled between the Baudha Himal and Himal, west Ganesh Himal to the south, and Sringi Himal north. Because of its distant location and inadequate information and promotion, the trekking route to this region was only opened was 2007.
Tsum valley until this date has closely guarded its distinct and natural treasures of clear streams, teeming vegetation, towering mountains, cascading waterfalls, unspoiled hot springs, and ancient relics. One of the interesting features of this trek is the people you will encounter, with their unique culture and age-old lifestyle and peoples are Gurungs and Tibetans. After your completed trip seems way back to Sutikhola and transfers to Kathmandu.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu.Kathmandu hotel includes breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the Restricted Special Trekking permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for your Trekking details.
- 3Day 3 : (730m) Sutikhola 7/8 hours bus from Kathmandu.
After breakfast from Kathmandu bus to Sutikhola. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : (900) Machhe Khol- 6 hours walking.
From Sutikhola trek to Machhe Khola. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : (1,300m.Jagat) 6 hours walking.
Machhe Khola trek to Jagat. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : (2,240m) Lokpa) 6 hours walking.
Jagat- Lokpa. Stay overnight at the lodge (your Special trekking permit verify here.
- 7Day 7 : (3,100m Chhekem) 6 hours walking.
We cross the suspension bridge onto the opposite bank. Enjoy the great views of Ganesh Himal. Walk past Rainjam to Serpe Khola and crossing another bridge we arrive at the Gho Village. Another continues 2 hours climb to Tsum takes us to the village of Chhokangpar. If the weather permits to us then you can enjoy the views of Himalchuli (7,893) meters and Ganesh Himal (7,140m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : (3,561m Nile) 6 hours walking.
Chhekang-Nile. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : About 5/6 hours walking from Chhekampar.
We climbing above Chokhangpar, better to be careful of altitude problems. Walk past Lamagaon crossing rope suspension bridge to the Rachen Gompa, which is also well known as Nunnery Gompa too. We make a small visit and then we cross the Shiar Khola. Continue walking through the well-managed villages Lar (micro the hydropower), Phurbe and Pangdun. Leaving old historic Stupa of Buddha in a way crossing the village of Chhule, climb upstream and cross the bridge to finally arrive at the Nile. If you consider we can make your visit to a famous monastery of Chhule which is located in the top of the area. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : (4,030m Burjyo) 4 hours walking from Nile.
From the Nile back on the east bank of the Shiar Khola. Finally, we arrive at Burgi village. The Burgi village is a small and beautiful village. Climb up to the Milarepa's Cave Milarepa Cave Piren Phu) is known for its mesmerizing glimpses of Poshyop Glacier, Kipu Himal, and Chuke Himal. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : (2,470m Ripchet) 6 hours walkingfrom Nille.
From the Burjyo trek to the Ripchet. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : (1,400m) Ghattekhola) 6 hours walking Ropchet.
From Ripchet way back to Ghatte Khola. Stay overnight at the lodge. your Special trekking permit is end now.
- 13Day 13 : 6/7 hours walking from Ghatte Khola.
Ghate Khola Trek to Tatopani. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 14Day 14 : 7 hours walking Tatopani.
From Tatopani Trek to Arkhet. Stay overnight at the lodge
- 15Day 15 : 8 hours bus.
After breakfast bus to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 17Day 17 : Departure from Kathmandu.
After breakfast transfer to Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Basic lodge accommodation on trek
- Meals -Breakfast, Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food, as per above program during the trekking with Tea or Coffee.
- All transport as listed in our itinerary by bus and Local Taxi.
- Manaslu park fees
- Tsum valley especial trekking permit
- Porter to carry your bag 2 Member one porter.
- English speaking trekking guide
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal equipment for Trekking.
- Your Travels insurance Policy encase accident and high Altitude sickness.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for Nepali staffs.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer, Coke,Fanta and Mineral water.
- Kathmandu entrée visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken fro your country.
- Please bring 2 passport size pictures.