Tsum valley trekking is the new famous trekking in Tsum Manaslu region, with spectacular beauty Himalayans views and Tibetan follow cultural trek behind the mountain Ganesh Himal, Seringi and Mansulu peaks.
Tsum valley trekking trails are among the remote routes where is n’t any connection of rood for the transportation to these areas. The trek civilization with a lot of Buddhist people a long time ago they are entering in Manasulu circuit region from Tibet.
Tsum valley region areas are more Buddhism monasteries, Churten and many walls around the valley and in villages, the trek has been lately released upward and unexplored in contrasting with other trekking routes of Nepal. The trek is abundant in Tibetan cultural, exceptionally beautiful villages and spectacular mountain scenery to explore both restricted areas where we need special trekking permit from Immigration office Nepal.
Tsum valley trekking is an extremely rich cultural valley with the great Buddhism Yogi Chyuchin Milarepa and narrative about guru Padmasambhava accumulation.
we listed in our site, 1280U$$ per person minimum of the 2 people in the group in this cost we do include Experience trekking guide, porters, Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, Lodge accommodation, Kathmandu-Sutkola-Kathmandu privet Jeep, Manasulu park fee, hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per our itinerary, also we do include special trekking permit. We highly recommended from September to November and March to May is the very best time to do this trek.
18 days package trekking trek begins from Sotikhola, Jagot, Chhekem. Nile, Chhekempar, and Ripchet. This trek you can start from Arughat also possible but between Arughat and Sotikhola is too much darts because of the new rode. If you want to do this trek with us please don’t hesitate to do enquires with us we will reply to your question within one hour from our part. Thank you very much for your interested to do Tsum valley trekking in Nepal one day.
Sorry: we don’t include in our price list, Nepal visa fee, personal equipment, Lunch, dinner in Kathmandu, your international air ticket and travels insurance.
If you want to hire only guide and porter also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu.Kathmandu hotel includes breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the Restricted Special Trekking permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for your Trekking details.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Sutikhola
After breakfast from Kathmandu Jeep drive to Sutikhola (700m) 7 hours. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Sutikhola Machhe Khol
7 am Breakfast and trek to Machhe-Khola (869m) 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Machhe Khola-Jagat
Machhe Khola trek to Jagat (1340m) 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Jagat- Lokpa
Jagat- Lokpa (2240m) 5/6 hours walking. Stay overnight at the lodge (your Special trekking permit verifies here.
- 7Day 7 : Lokpa-Chumling
After the beakfast trek to Chumling (2386m), 5/6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Chumling-Chhekamparo
7 Am breakfast and trek to Chhekamparo (3031m) 5/6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Chhekamparo-Nile
After breakfast trek to Nile (3361m) 5/6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Nile-Mu Gompa
Trek to Mu Gompa (3700m) 4 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Mu Gompa-Bhajo
Trek to Bhajo Village (4030m) via Milarepa cave 5/6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Bhajo-Chumling
7 am Breakfast and trek to Chumling 7 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Chumling-Sirdibas
6 hr 30 am Breakfast and trek to Sidibas 7/8 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Sirdibas- Tatopani.
Trek to Tato Pani 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Tato pani-SutiKhola
From Tatopani 6/7 hours walking to Suti Khola. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : SutiKhola-Kathmandu.
7 am Breakfast and drive jeep to Kathmandu and Hotel in Samsara resort.
- 17Day 17 : Free day at Kathmandu
Free day at Kathmandu Hotel incude with Breakfast.
- 18Day 18 : DepartureAfter Breakfast drive to Kathmandu airport for the departure
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Basic lodge accommodation on trek
- Privet Jeep to Kathmandu-SutiKhola-Kathmandu
- Manaslu park fees
- Tsum valley especial trekking permit.
- Porter to carry your bag 2 Member one porter.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal equipment for Trekking.
- Your Travels insurance Policy encases accident and high Altitude sickness.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for Nepali staffs.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral water.
- Kathmandu entrée visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Please bring 2 passport size pictures.